Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Post by Bigpokey24 »

azuka wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 6:39 pm
balo wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 4:07 pm
SylverEagles wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 3:49 pm I was so hoping the Havertz deal would fall through! Chei! We have suffered! 65 milla for what I consider a dud. Oh well, it is what it is. It better work.
It's a steal for Arsenal. Chelsea should have demanded 80M.
Really? Arsenal should have waited till when Chelsea goes on fire sale, given their situation with financial fairplay.
i think you may not even know there aint no FFP wahala, the 30 june is just for the books. You people got a steal for Kai H.. Chelsea paid 71M for him 3 seasons ago
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

In my books this should be the last bus stop with this Mikel Arteta fellla.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

cchinukw wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 10:08 pm In my books this should be the last bus stop with this Mikel Arteta fellla.
Why? What did he do?

Is it because of Kai?
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

67.5 million pounds
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Looks like Timer CD from Ajax is the next to sign. West ham want Man city to enter the bidding war. Maybe even Chelsea for Rice. 75 amp plus 15 mo is good money for Rice. That should have been the final offer.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

ohenhen1 wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:10 am Looks like Timer CD from Ajax is the next to sign. West ham want Man city to enter the bidding war. Maybe even Chelsea for Rice. 75 amp plus 15 mo is good money for Rice. That should have been the final offer.
Seems Everton's Onana is available..maybe ?
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

Arsenal should walk away from the Rice deal NOW! He is not the only good midfielder on the market. And he is not 100 milla good.

West Ham are shady crooks who have deliberately dragged City and Man Utd into this. If the people at Arsenal are wise, they walk away.
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 4:48 am
ohenhen1 wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:10 am Looks like Timer CD from Ajax is the next to sign. West ham want Man city to enter the bidding war. Maybe even Chelsea for Rice. 75 amp plus 15 mo is good money for Rice. That should have been the final offer.
That is a down grade. Caicedo would make sense or a similar player. It was obvious West ham wanted City to bid for Rice. I hope there is a plan B.

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

ohenhen1 wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 12:36 pm
That is a down grade. Caicedo would make sense or a similar player. It was obvious West ham wanted City to bid for Rice. I hope there is a plan B.
Caicedo was no one until Brighton brought him to the PL. Why can't big clubs do the same? Go fish somewhere else and uncover that diamond instead of driving the costs of these players to the roof.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Thelastoneleft
Egg
Egg

Post by Thelastoneleft »

SylverEagles wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 12:20 pm Arsenal should walk away from the Rice deal NOW! He is not the only good midfielder on the market. And he is not 100 milla good.

West Ham are shady crooks who have deliberately dragged City and Man Utd into this. If the people at Arsenal are wise, they walk away.
I suspect that Man City will try to add Kalvin Phillips to their offer as a sweetener. If they did, that'll be too enticing for West Ham to reject.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

They don't need to add Kelvin Phillips. They will offer trophies and more money to Rice. We can't compete with City. Arsenal. need to rethink the transfer strategy. No more discounts.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

SylverEagles wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 12:20 pm Arsenal should walk away from the Rice deal NOW! He is not the only good midfielder on the market. And he is not 100 milla good.

Read your comment again, and see why Arsenal fans are deeply hated! Someone is a crook because they want to sell their own property to the highest bidder and make money for themselves. You wanted them to gift-wrap him for you because of why? WTF???!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

City are now fully involved in bidding for Rice.
Hope they get him.
I’d really pursue Caicedo and Lavia.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Partey: They tried to replace us :lol: :lol: :lol:

Xhaka: Brighton and West Ham chook hand for their yansh :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Sleaky72 wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 3:04 pm City are now fully involved in bidding for Rice.
Hope they get him.
I’d really pursue Caicedo and Lavia.
Chelsea-bound :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Why does City hate aRSENAL?

gave you a coach that is a bottler

gave you a non-scoring striker

gave you a midfielder that cannot defend to play as your left back

took the tittle from you

now rice? why?

:D :D
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 pm

Read your comment again, and see why Arsenal fans are deeply hated! Someone is a crook because they want to sell their own property to the highest bidder and make money for themselves. You wanted them to gift-wrap him for you because of why? WTF???!
You can hate Arsenal fans all you want. Na your shelenge be dat. It is your emotion to give. I stand by what I said. 80/90 million is more than fair value for not standard English midfielder that almost got relegated with his team. There are other players out there, maybe even better.
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

The only really annoying thing is if they really wanted Rice, they could have just skipped the whole 65 milla they just paid for Havertz and take 25 of that and put on on top of the 90 they offered for Rice and get it done.

If you are going to overpay for bog standard players at least overpay on the ones you really need and not fluff!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

SylverEagles wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 3:37 pm The only really annoying thing is if they really wanted Rice, they could have just skipped the whole 65 milla they just paid for Havertz and take 25 of that and put on on top of the 90 they offered for Rice and get it done.

If you are going to overpay for bog standard players at least overpay on the ones you really need and not fluff!!
Like Ohenhen, you dont seem to know how transfers work. Its cute and funny how people think Man City just woke up this morning and decided to bid for rice :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: The reality is that City had informed West Ham and Rice that they were in, but needed to know Gundogan's decision. Same as Man United, they would have informed club and player about interest, but stated they were waiting on their takeover.

West Ham would NEVER have sold Rice before his week. Absolutely not!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

SylverEagles wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 3:33 pm
danfo driver wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 2:33 pm

You can hate Arsenal fans all you want. Na your shelenge be dat. It is your emotion to give. I stand by what I said. 80/90 million is more than fair value for not standard English midfielder that almost got relegated with his team. There are other players out there, maybe even better.
Most top players wont go to Arsenal. Thats the problem you guys are facing. You have had to settle for City rejects - Jesus and the Ukraine boy, and Chelsea rejects - Jorginho and Harvetz. Thats the problem. You cant compete in the market, unfortunately.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

ohenhen1 wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 12:36 pm

u dont want to pay 100 M for Rice but you want to pay 95M for caicedo ? you logic sweet sha.

anyway Caicedo goes to choski and rice goes to shitty my bread don butter sweet well.

We arsenal fans will learn to appreciate Xhaka more now....

If Arsenal like themselves they better keep Xhaka and go buy Onana and Lavia jejejly

...Socrates
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

SylverEagles wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 3:37 pm The only really annoying thing is if they really wanted Rice, they could have just skipped the whole 65 milla they just paid for Havertz and take 25 of that and put on on top of the 90 they offered for Rice and get it done.

City had been in the race ---they wanted to sort out Gundogan. I am sure Rice's agent is not a dummy he would have asked to hear city's offer.

...Socrates
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 3:04 pm Partey: They tried to replace us :lol: :lol: :lol:

Xhaka: Brighton and West Ham chook hand for their yansh :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

DD don kolo finish :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: .. anyway i think Xhaka stays but Partey goes ...the injuries and that his rape issue nailed his exit. I see Arsenal collecting less than 40M to sell Partey.

...Socrates