Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Post by Scipio Africanus »

danfo driver wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 6:59 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 6:01 am
danfo driver wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 1:59 am
Scipio Africanus wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 1:05 am Danfo driver the goat molester is sure the great Scipio will not “try” him again. :rotf: That is like a tomato can boxer making mouth :mrgreen: while down for the count. :laugh: What manner of beating have I not administered to your flea ridden carcass hia, eh danfo driver the rat catcher? :rotf:
Interesting you use the word molested, considering what happened to you :woot: :rotf: :rotf: AfricanAnus... you remember? abi? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Or should i say it so that everyone knows what happened? :lol:

See the cretin talking about "beating." The beating and humiliation that you received this season, after I took the league from you. :rotf: You have still not recovered. cvnt! I told you what I was going to do to you and I did it! Once City lifts that trophy which you will NEVER see your club lift, my job is done... and you shall return to your nothingness.
Nweeeeehhhh nwwwwiiiii nwwwuuuhhhhhh!!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: Skimpy AfricanAnus! :rotf: :rotf: That was the noise you were moaning that day abi? :woot: :woot: O ma se o! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Nwgggwwwwwwhhhhh ngwuuuuuuuhhhhh ngwwwwiiiiiiiihhhhhh! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 7:58 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 1:05 am Danfo driver the goat molester is sure the great Scipio will not “try” him again. :rotf: That is like a tomato can boxer making mouth :mrgreen: while down for the count. :laugh: What manner of beating have I not administered to your flea ridden carcass hia, eh danfo driver the rat catcher? :rotf:
Interesting you use the word molested, considering what happened to you :woot: :rotf: :rotf: AfricanAnus... you remember? abi? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Or should i say it so that everyone knows what happened? :lol:

See the cretin talking about "beating." The beating and humiliation that you received this season, after I took the league from you. :rotf: You have still not recovered. cvnt! I told you what I was going to do to you and I did it! Once City lifts that trophy which you will NEVER see your club lift, my job is done... and you shall return to your nothingness.
Nweeeeehhhh nwwwwiiiii nwwwuuuhhhhhh!!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: Skimpy AfricanAnus! :rotf: :rotf: That was the noise you were moaning that day abi? :woot: :woot: O ma se o! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Nwgggwwwwwwhhhhh ngwuuuuuuuhhhhh ngwwwwiiiiiiiihhhhhh! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Continue dey shout am! It will bring back memories for you, how much you enjoyed it :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

By the way, are you watching City? The team that took the title from you? :D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 8:43 pm

Continue dey shout am! It will bring back memories for you, how much you enjoyed it :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Come o! Did you take the title or did City take it? :rotf:

You should concentrate on making your noises. Oya nwiiiihhhh …. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 9:33 pm

You should concentrate on making your noises. Oya nwiiiihhhh …. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Tok true, that thing dem do you sweet you? And thats how you were moaning this noise abi? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: shameless gutter dog! Zero dignity, zero self-respect as a man... just allow dem do you like that. tufia! :oops: :oops: :lol: :scared: :woot:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 9:46 pm

Tok true, that thing dem do you sweet you? And thats how you were moaning this noise abi? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: shameless gutter dog! Zero dignity, zero self-respect as a man... just allow dem do you like that. tufia! :oops: :oops: :lol: :scared: :woot:
Nkpiiiiiiihhhh ngwwwwwieeeeee, ngwwwwehhhhhhhhh! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 10:53 pm
danfo driver wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 9:46 pm

Nkpiiiiiiihhhh ngwwwwwieeeeee, ngwwwwehhhhhhhhh! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: so you even shout "Nkpiiiiiiiiiihhh" was that when it started? :lol: :lol:

By the way, quick question, Cretin. when you wake up painfully every morning, do you think about the pain of not winning the league that you thought you'd win? :D
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 11:08 pm
My nyash dey pain me, e dey sweet Pep ..
As my nyash dey sweet Pep, e dey pain me!
:shock: :shock: :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 11:36 pm
danfo driver wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 11:08 pm
My nyash dey pain me, e dey sweet Pep ..
As my nyash dey sweet Pep, e dey pain me!
:shock: :shock: :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: Nkpiiihhhhh nkpihhh! Nkpiihhhhhhh :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: kaiii! Cant believe you actually admitted to enjoying what they did to you. :lol: :lol: it will never be well with your soul!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 11:36 pm
Nkpihhhh o! Nkpihhhh! E sweet me o! Nkpiiihhhh! I am your lady, Nkpihhhhh!
:woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: A shameless man who allowed another man take him! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Skimpy, do you remember this picture you hung on your wall? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Title ko, titolo ni! Thunda fire you there! Ekwensu! Come and take title na :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 12:06 am
Ekwensu! Come and take me!
:shock: :shock: :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Ehn? I thought you were residing with him already :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 12:59 am
danfo driver wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 12:06 am
Ekwensu! Come and take me!
:shock: :shock: :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Ehn? I thought you were residing with him already :rotf:
Ekwensu, do you remember the words of that fateful day? "Clench! Clench you little b1tch!" "Nwihhhh Nwihhhhhhh Nwihhhhhh" :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Skimpy, good morning. Thunder faya you! :woot: :rotf:
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 2:29 pm Skimpy, good morning. Thunder faya you! :woot: :rotf:
Ehen danfo di danladi! :rotf: How bodi? :laugh: Di Thunder wey go faya me don faya you already. Nothing remain to faya me o! :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 5:42 pm
danfo driver wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 2:29 pm Skimpy, good morning. Thunder faya you! :woot: :rotf:
Ehen danfo di danladi! :rotf: How bodi? :laugh: Di Thunder wey go faya me don faya you already. Nothing remain to faya me o! :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
There you are! :rotf: :rotf: worthless cretin! By the way, are you guys doing a title parade in a few weeks? :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Ekwensu!
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

185 pages 35% of which is DD and SA going at each other- really . Why can’t you guys go to face me I face you and cyber fight each other e no good 😒
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 6:35 pm 185 pages 35% of which is DD and SA going at each other- really . Why can’t you guys go to face me I face you and cyber fight each other e no good 😒
just grab your popcorn and siddon look, me i dey enjoy am
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 6:35 pm 185 pages 35% of which is DD and SA going at each other- really . Why can’t you guys go to face me I face you and cyber fight each other e no good 😒
I dey perform exorcism bro! I am going to cast the Ekwensu out of that Ekwensu! By fire by force! :rotf: :rotf: But be patient bro. In a few days, City will win the league and my job will be done. Once that is done, I will return to the status quo -release my leg from the cretin's neck and no longer notice his existence.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 11:23 pm
I dey perform twerking moves bro! I am the biggest Ekwensu out of all Ekwensu! In a few days, City will win the league and that will be my excuse to run away from the constant beatings being force fed to me by the great Scipio! Hopefully Pep releases my leg too so that my nyash can take a break!
:woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Kaiiii! look at how this place just dey smell. Skimpy, abeg use alum wash your toto. :scared: :scared: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Ekwensu!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Look at this toothless cvnt! :woot: :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Kaii! Ederson is a wicked boy! "cry harder"!