Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Post by kajifu »

benteke wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:49 pm
kajifu wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:09 pm
ojafranpa wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:56 pm Jesus to Arsenal
David Ornstein
@David_Ornstein
🚨 Arsenal have reached an agreement with Manchester City to sign striker Gabriel Jesus for £45m. Still some bits to sort but #AFC on course to secure 25yo, who also had interest from Chelsea & Tottenham. Arteta’s top target
@TheAthleticUK
#MCFC #CFC #THFC
Bad deal,Arsenal and Arteta are messing this club.
Jesus is not an outer striker we need,waste of money.20 million should be the max with a year left in his contract.Bad deal and making him highest paid player sad sad
But you are always negative Kajifu :laugh:
Arsenal and Edu/Arteta are doing decent transfer business, they seem to have a plan and are following it through in the transfer window.
That's the least you can ask for as fans.
What would you have loved Kajifu, write up something so we can read and enjoy.
I'd also like to see what uncle Waffiman thinks about the runnings so far :thumbs:
My good man,i call a spade a spade,i do not lie to myself.
If you think they are doing a good business then you simply dont understand Arsenal current situation.
1)Jesus is not a outer striker we are crying for,dude has never score 11 goals a season with all the play makers at City.Aguero left dude could not lead the line when start he play from the right cut inside,
2)He should be our second choice striker and Arsenal should not be coughing 45 million for a player like that with a year left on his contract.Mane and co going for 35 million.
3)City paying 65 million for their man and we are paying 45 for a player they dont want and you call that good business?
4)Arsenal need a good CM and we allow YB to go to Spurs for 25 million and splash 35 million to an attacking MF we simply have enough and not really our main issue.
5)How is Jesus better than Laca apart from been young?Jesus will not start for Spurs,Liverpool,Manu or chelsea and with a year left we cough 45 million for him.
Remember he only accept Arsenal with him guaranteed starting position,take PK so he will not miss out of World cup..
Arsenal has no intention signing the Leeds Brazillian player,they are flirting with him to make us fans think he is the guy we want.
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

Personally, I think we should move on from this Raphina nonsense. Anything over £50 is complete foolishness.
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

elerineye wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:44 am Personally, I think we should move on from this Raphina nonsense. Anything over £50 is complete foolishness.
Arsenal dont want to sign him,just wasting time,he doesnt deserved more than 45 million,Jesus also with a yera left paying anything more than 25 million is a waste of money.Haaland goes to Man City for 65million and Manu goes to Byaern for 35 million.Even new castle that are rich dont pay such fees for players as beloved is doing....
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Nde ewoooo! I greet you guys. Are you ready for pre-season? :D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Arsenal no just sign players move the curse out as well.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

elerineye wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:44 am Personally, I think we should move on from this Raphina nonsense. Anything over £50 is complete foolishness.
We have to get this game - he was pushed by management rumour mill to make saka extend and it has not worked !

TWe never had any intention to buy him ..
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Arsenal still need about 5 players.
Another striker
Wide player
Left and right full back
Another midfielder
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Really? Remind us how much you spent on Pepe again, who wasn't even EPL proven?

Just as inflation has affected the price of gas, the price for good players have also gone up. This is also the age of 5 subs.
You can always pack the bench with academy players and continue mid table obscurity.
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kajifu wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:22 pm Arsenal no just sign players move the curse out as well.
I am happy to open negotiations on this. :D
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

pajimoh wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 12:17 pm

Just as inflation has affected the price of gas, the price for good players have also gone up. This is also the age of 5 subs.
You can always pack the bench with academy players and continue mid table obscurity.
Pepe’s deal was a fraud. It came out later that Sanhellfire and his crook gang padded about 20mil on the deal.
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

:laugh:

You should be hiding your face in shame dude.
What a good time Charlie … fake fan boy :mrgreen:
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Sleaky72 wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:45 pm

It's obvious you have nothing better to do than spend all your life here on a web page.
Get out more. The world is a big place and lots to do. :lol:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Juat 4 pages?

How times have changed.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

pajimoh wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:42 pm
Sleaky72 wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:45 pm

It's obvious you have nothing better to do than spend all your life here on a web page.
Get out more. The world is a big place and lots to do. :lol:
Chief Tree Climber,
You hid among the leaves when your team was in
the doldrums but as soon as Conte did his biz, ya suddenly came out from out from the branches eh?
Hide yer face in shame Bruv
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cchinukw wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:25 pm Juat 4 pages?

How times have changed.
Chinwuruwuru, you have to understand. As perpetual losers, the pain and anguish of finishing being Spurs, after you thought you were going to CL can demoralize a fanbase :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: next year will be worse, mark my words! Oniranu :D
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:25 pm
kajifu wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:22 pm Arsenal no just sign players move the curse out as well.
For my sake move it .Also thank you for kicking some fans away they went and form whatsapp group begging me to join that you are distracting them on CE.The guy who come here lie about knows more about Arsenal until you expose him as a fraud
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Instead of Guendo, Partey and Bissouma
we now have :
Chaka, El Neny and Partey.
Not much hope for this season.
I’m gonna enjoy the three team horse race between Spurs, City and Liverpool.

And if ya don’t think that Spurs are a serious title contender with Conte at the wheel then you
haven’t been paying attention.
Spurs might be
for real this season barring key injuries.
What a let down of a summer so far for Arsenal.
FaithHudson
Egg
Egg

Post by FaithHudson »

The Gunners have added G.Jesus, if there is more Rafinha then we have the right to dream of a successful season.
https://techupnew.com/fifa-chino
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

To start off our negotiation, I want you to produce a bloodied and beaten ECOACHiemo Ejiofor! Then we can start talking.
kajifu wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:01 am
danfo driver wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:25 pm
For my sake move it .Also thank you for kicking some fans away they went and form whatsapp group begging me to join that you are distracting them on CE.The guy who come here lie about knows more about Arsenal until you expose him as a fraud
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

:taunt: :taunt: :taunt: hmmm Adama Traore nko ? hear he has been released by Barca
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

danfo driver wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:28 am

How times have changed.
Chinwuruwuru, you have to understand. As perpetual losers, the pain and anguish of finishing being Spurs, after you thought you were going to CL can demoralize a fanbase :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: next year will be worse, mark my words! Oniranu :D
Oraculus Ominigbonkus, kigbasaram? :mrgreen:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cchinukw wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:15 pm
danfo driver wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:28 am

How times have changed.
Oraculus Ominigbonkus, kigbasaram? :mrgreen:
How does it feel to know that you snatched 5th from the jaws of 4th? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: