Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

We are in trouble,this Brighton is no joke oooh
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Chei !! we have been smashed by Brighton ooooooo
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

assanal CE spammers, you people think yall slick.. intentionally losing this cup round so una go play less games .. smh .. pathetic.. hope this comes back to bite yall
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Guys! Please need your help. I am having an argument with Bigpokey.

Gabby Jesus or Julian Alvarez, who is the better goalscorer?

Thanks!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 12:34 am Guys! Please need your help. I am having an argument with Bigpokey.

Thanks!

Gabby na our player but I think I vote Alvarez. Gabby is a much better team player his hustle pushes the team and we are scoring more with different players. But Alvarez scores and carries his own as a in the hustle department plus for a new kid in epl , he is good possibly underrated because of the looming shadow of Haland.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 12:34 am Guys! Please need your help. I am having an argument with Bigpokey.

Thanks!
Alvarez is better than all the current trash forwards at Chelsea.
SuperEagles

azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Thanks!
I will take Gabby for being a better goal contributor (scorer +assists).
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:58 pm assanal CE spammers, you people think yall slick.. intentionally losing this cup round so una go play less games .. smh .. pathetic.. hope this comes back to bite yall
When we win, you get palaver. When don lose now, you still find palaver in the matter. My fren chop rice leave stone abeg.

We go soon send you a fresh set of Arsenal underwear so you can continue closet supporting like you Uncle Paj.

Yeye dey smell. :D :D :D
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

azuka wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 2:41 pm

Thanks!
:rotf: :rotf: Thats not the question i asked my Diopka. So, to support your player, you decided to change the topic :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 5:31 am

Thanks!

Gabby na our player but I think I vote Alvarez. Gabby is a much better team player his hustle pushes the team and we are scoring more with different players. But Alvarez scores and carries his own as a in the hustle department plus for a new kid in epl , he is good possibly underrated because of the looming shadow of Haland.
You are right. I have been very very impressed with Gabby. Very impressed. But the last few weeks revealed why Pep sold him and Sterling.

Gabby is a player you want on your team. Very. aggressive, very smart and very very talented. He has to work on his finishing because that will mean he will never hit the heights. You raised Haaland's name. Look at Haaland?? He steps into the pitch and you know he is scoring and this is going to set City apart this year.

Re: Alvarez. very very good finisher. Much better finisher than Jesus.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

pepe got rid of Gabi and brought in Alvarez.. that says it all
SuperEagles

azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 5:17 pm

Thanks!
:rotf: :rotf: Thats not the question i asked my Diopka. So, to support your player, you decided to change the topic :rotf: :rotf:
I answered that way because you asked a wrong question :taunt: :taunt:
And this is no about supporting Gabby or not. Above all isn't it too early to be asking that sort of question this early in the season?
And to humour you even as a goal scorer I will still take Gabby over Alvarez.
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 5:19 pm

Thanks!

You are right. I have been very very impressed with Gabby. Very impressed. But the last few weeks revealed why Pep sold him and Sterling.

Gabby is a player you want on your team. Very. aggressive, very smart and very very talented. He has to work on his finishing because that will mean he will never hit the heights. You raised Haaland's name. Look at Haaland?? He steps into the pitch and you know he is scoring and this is going to set City apart this year.

But if ball supply is cut, can Haaland go on a solo goal scoring run? Maybe, maybe not we are yet to see that.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

azuka wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 12:03 am
danfo driver wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 5:17 pm

Thanks!
I answered that way because you asked a wrong question :taunt: :taunt:
And this is no about supporting Gabby or not. Above all isn't it too early to be asking that sort of question this early in the season?
And to humour you even as a goal scorer I will still take Gabby over Alvarez.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

azuka wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 12:05 am
danfo driver wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 5:19 pm

Thanks!

But if ball supply is cut, can Haaland go on a solo goal scoring run? Maybe, maybe not we are yet to see that.
You really should watch Haaland more often so that you dont make comments like this publicly. You are yet to see that? Yet to see what? :lol: :lol: You think City is his first team? Or the last 3 months is the first 3 months he has ever played football? :lol: :lol:

Bro, I actually rate you, so please stop it! You are beginning to sound like those weird Arsenal supporters. Gabby cannot clean Haaland's boot in every single part of the game! he is absolutely no where near Haaland's level in every single part! And there is nothing to be shamed of! its Haaland!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

I refrained from posting hia not to jinx Brentford, but it looks like they have dabaruued Man City 2-1 at the Etihad! :clap: :clap: :clap: Yesss!!!!! Piiiommm! :thumbs: :thumbs: :mrgreen:

Wha choo looking at?!
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 3:35 pm I refrained from posting hia not to jinx Brentford, but it looks like they have dabaruued Man City 2-1 at the Etihad! :clap: :clap: :clap: Yesss!!!!! Piiiommm! :thumbs: :thumbs: :mrgreen:
Yes Sir.
Still need to smash
Wolves though.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

I don dey shake oooh we are in trouble ooooh Wolves a tough ground to go.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

AAaagh the good thing is City open nyash today,so a victory could be fantastic for us to move 5 points above them.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Sleaky72 wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 3:36 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 3:35 pm I refrained from posting hia not to jinx Brentford, but it looks like they have dabaruued Man City 2-1 at the Etihad! :clap: :clap: :clap: Yesss!!!!! Piiiommm! :thumbs: :thumbs: :mrgreen:
Yes Sir.
Still need to smash
Wolves though.
1-0 should be enough to do the job but I’ll happily accept more :mrgreen:

Wha choo looking at?!
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 3:45 pm
Sleaky72 wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 3:36 pm
Yes Sir.
Still need to smash
Wolves though.
1-0 should be enough to do the job but I’ll happily accept more :mrgreen:
True.
Need to create some separation and
Foster belief
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Arsenal will need a backup forward in January(they don’t have one as Nkethiah is 3 levels below what’s needed). A backup to Partey. Those are musts to keep the hope up.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

Wen we slap dis same Brentford silly dem say we neva play anybody, hmm, ok o…
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman