Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

I doubt I can ever be a true Arteta fan but I must admit that I have to admire his cojones.
Reading about how he drew a line in the sand on my boy Auba and refused to budge makes me admire the dude … unfortunately until he learns how to read the game better and make subs quicker .. and finally jettison Xhaka, he will always come up short and that sucks to high heavens … this was a really insightful read and I can’t wait till the next episode …

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sport ... eyang.html
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Sleaky72 wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:20 pm I doubt I can ever be a true Arteta fan but I must admit that I have to admire his cojones.
Reading about how he drew a line in the sand on my boy Auba and refused to budge makes me admire the dude … unfortunately until he learns how to read the game better and make subs quicker .. and finally jettison Xhaka, he will always come up short and that sucks to high heavens … this was a really insightful read and I can’t wait till the next episode …

As much as his action of standing firm is, i believe it is purely due to limited man management capabilities. I doubt if in 5 years down the road if he encountered such situation he will act the same way he has done.
Players are human beings and they tend to fall out of line. There are better ways he can manage that. Why not keep fining the player a weeks wage for every other incident committed by the player? Or make the player clean under-21 or under-18 boots for every such incident? Stand your ground but in the process make it fun for the whole players thus building a lasting bond between the players themselves and the coaching team.
Whatever direction the coach takes, keep in inhouse and under wraps.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

azuka wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:48 pm
Sleaky72 wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:20 pm I doubt I can ever be a true Arteta fan but I must admit that I have to admire his cojones.

As much as his action of standing firm is, i believe it is purely due to limited man management capabilities. I doubt if in 5 years down the road if he encountered such situation he will act the same way he has done.
Players are human beings and they tend to fall out of line. There are better ways he can manage that. Why not keep fining the player a weeks wage for every other incident committed by the player? Or make the player clean under-21 or under-18 boots for every such incident? Stand your ground but in the process make it fun for the whole players thus building a lasting bond between the players themselves and the coaching team.
Chief I was with you but how can you talk about his lack of man management skills and then suggest that a coach make a seasoned pro and the club captain clean the boots of youth players???

Surely you can’t be serious my good man.
I came through the books of an academy rungs below
the standing of Arsenal and they didn’t even make us clean the boots of senior players.
That practice was done with decades ago and yer
suggesting Auba be subjected to that? Surely you
said this in error. Hell that’s ground for sacking!!
And guaranteed to lose the dressing room and the club management… hell Auba would rightly tell him 2 go 2 hell .. and the rest of the team would join him
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Sleaky72 wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:02 am

Chief I was with you but how can you talk about his lack of man management skills and then suggest that a coach make a seasoned pro and the club captain clean the boots of youth players???

the standing of Arsenal and they didn’t even make us clean the boots of senior players.
And guaranteed to lose the dressing room and the club management… hell Auba would rightly tell him 2 go 2 hell .. and the rest of the team would join him
I never went to academy so i don't know how it works.
But my point is make the player do something that will deliver a message and create a bond between the players and the coach. But letting the player go is an extreme. That's my opinion.
So what happens if Gabby breaks one of hie non-negotiables? Do you know how many players' contract have been cancelled since Arteta came on board? Does that make sense to you?
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

azuka wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 3:17 am
Sleaky72 wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:02 am

I never went to academy so i don't know how it works.
But my point is make the player do something that will deliver a message and create a bond between the players and the coach. But letting the player go is an extreme. That's my opinion.
So what happens if Gabby breaks one of hie non-negotiables? Do you know how many players' contract have been cancelled since Arteta came on board? Does that make sense to you?
Chief, like I said initially I’m in agreement with you on Mikel’s man management deficiencies.
I just disagreed with you on that extreme dictatorial and punitive choice of punishment which would create an avalanche of negativity and be the end of his career.

Nevertheless I think by going after Auba, Ozil and Guendo he has served notice to everyone that he is the one power in the club that can’t be crossed. Fair play to him on a major power play.
Why he sticks with Chaka who has been more calamitous to the club than any other player is so beyond me.

But even in the doc, Edu was the one who said it was better to pay people to leave than to have the proverbial rotten apples amongst the bunch. Time will tell my friend
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg
Re: Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Post by Sleaky72 »

What do you think of making a play for Kessie to play next to Partey giving Barca’s struggles to sign players. That lad is a mile better than even Bissouma who I love and think would’ve been perfect for Arsenal
chopachop
Egg
Egg

Post by chopachop »

Sleaky72 wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:38 am Frank Kessie is still unregistered by Barca.
That man solves all of our midfield issues and will usher Chaka
out the door. A serious club would make a loan bid with a fee for this man.
Total game changer
I rate him far higher than biscuits even when biscuits was at his prime
Kessie is very underrated well almost all Africans that played at Barca
were not given their due respect. Kessie is supposed to be on the team sheet
a real box to box MF who can't be bullied off the ball. Auba still not getting the
trust of the coach despite bailing Xavi out with his goals that resulted in Barca
cementing 2nd place. All we hear is Lewa the new white poster boy.
chopachop
Egg
Egg

Post by chopachop »

There are always two sides to a story, what you read is Arteta's or Arsenal's version
what we don't know is Auba's own version and what led to the breakdown in relation
between him and Arteta, Small things can be blown out of proportion to make the other
look bad so I will take the Docu with a pinch of salt. I remember the rift between Guardiola
and Etoo or with Yaya. He Guardiola didn't just like them despite their performance on the
pitch, might be the same case with Arteta and Auba. Auba is always smiling, maybe it annoyed
the hell out of Arteta, small things like that can cause a serious rift between coach and player.
And coach trying to show he is the boss even to the detriment of the team.
Like in the case of Arsenal missing out on CL footie. Well don't know whether Assnal fan see Arsenal
qualifying for Europa link as a great acchievement. It is just one win against a mid-table Palace
and it is made to look like Arteta's decision is a stroke of genius.
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Sleaky72 wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:19 am What do you think of making a play for Kessie to play next to Partey giving Barca’s struggles to sign players. That lad is a mile better than even Bissouma who I love and think would’ve been perfect for Arsenal
I will sign him. It's a no brainer.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Like in the case of Arsenal missing out on CL footie. Well don't know whether Assnal fan see Arsenal
qualifying for Europa link as a great acchievement. It is just one win against a mid-table Palace
and it is made to look like Arteta's decision is a stroke of genius.
I’m seriously not following ya.
Cuz you’d be loathe to find an Arsenal
fan that sees the Europa league as a great achievement or characterized any decision by Arteta
that resulted in the Palace win as genius.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

azuka wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:26 pm
Sleaky72 wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:19 am What do you think of making a play for Kessie to play next to Partey giving Barca’s struggles to sign players. That lad is a mile better than even Bissouma who I love and think would’ve been perfect for Arsenal
My guy :clap: :clap: :clap:
Word has it that they are in for Yeremy Pino a 19 year old winger … dunno him but who knows these days. I’d rather go after Kessie
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Nnai Diokpa Emelike Ignatius Chimeremerem Azuzu. Ke du ko di? :D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Azuka, make i ask you one small question, what sense is it to play YNWA during assanal training but still lose by 4 goals to nothing at Anfield?
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:24 pm
Azuka, make i ask you one small question, what sense is it to play YNWA during assanal training but still lose by 4 goals to nothing at Anfield?
The same reason Nnai Azuzu drinks schnapps at home to "warm up" before he heads to village meetings, but still gets drunk at village meetings.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:29 pm
The same reason Nnai Azuzu drinks schnapps at home to "warm up" before he heads to village meetings, but still gets drunk at village meetings.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

??
keep trolling and accumulating posts :taunt: :taunt:
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:29 pm
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
unfortunately you don't me. i don't drink hardstuff
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

azuka wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:48 pm
??
keep trolling and accumulating posts :taunt: :taunt:
SuperEagles

Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Azuka,
Looks like there might be legs to this story of KESSIE being available! Please Edu get this thing done immediately.
The thought of Partey and Kessie in the middle is like an early Christmas present. Also the fact that it will mean the end of Chaka is also a blessing

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... deals.html
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

The top 3 managers with the most Premier League wins since Mikel Arteta took charge of his first Arsenal game in December 2019:

- Pep Guardiola: 71 wins
- Jurgen Klopp: 64 wins
- Mikel Arteta: 50 wins

Up there with the elite
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ojafranpa wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 1:41 pm The top 3 managers with the most Premier League wins since Mikel Arteta took charge of his first Arsenal game in December 2019:

Up there with the elite
yet finished 5th :lol: :lol: :lol: definitely up there with the elite. :lol:

oja-fry-pan-head :rotf:
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

ojafranpa wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 1:41 pm The top 3 managers with the most Premier League wins since Mikel Arteta took charge of his first Arsenal game in December 2019:

Up there with the elite
You can't be serious.

What's the point when leaking goals costs you dearly?

That would only matter if we were keeping loads of clean sheets.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:03 pm

Up there with the elite
yet finished 5th :lol: :lol: :lol: definitely up there with the elite. :lol:

oja-fry-pan-head :rotf:
assanal fans do live in a bubble, they keep on spamming boasting as if they are an elite team in world football..I have never seen such, they keep on boasting , shouting and thinking they really are up there with the likes of City, Chelsea, Pool, Real, PSG, Barca, Juve and Bayern
SuperEagles