Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Post by kajifu »

Cito wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 1:50 pm Nwaneri coming on to break the premier league record. 15years and 181days old.
SE should go talk to his parents before England come sniffing
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

That was a controlled performance from piom to piom.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

more easy fixtures, we all saw the game vs United. Spurs next, City to come, pool, Chelsea . Levels will be Levels
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Time to leave the thread. Cryers and wailers on board. :D

Mission accomplished and time for them to come pollute the thread with their gnashing of teeth.
Last edited by Cito on Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

This kids was not even born before Emirate was open.Mikel could have brought him around 85 minutes
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Cito wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:02 pm Time to leave the thread. Cryers and wailers on board. :D

Mission accomplished and time for them to come polite the thread with their gnashing of teeth.
Exactly lets us beloved fans exit for now and no one should response to his post.
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Good game lads.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

kajifu wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:04 pm
Cito wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:02 pm Time to leave the thread. Cryers and wailers on board. :D

Mission accomplished and time for them to come polite the thread with their gnashing of teeth.
Exactly lets us beloved fans exit for now and no one should response to his post.
this is my goal on CE , to rid this place of anything assanal and it is working . have you noticed, you can count the amount of assanla fans who interact in this thread. Very soon, it will just be sleaky, kajifu and cito the **** left here .
SuperEagles

elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

Mission accomplished and time for them to come pollute the thread with their gnashing of teeth.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

good game today. But will Arteta wait for Jesus, Saka and Martinelli to get injured ?
At 3-0 ( 49 mins ) surely he could make changes at 75 mins to rest these players ? Why risk them on the pitch for so long ?
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Chimurenga Rebel
Egg
Egg

Post by Chimurenga Rebel »

elerineye wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:39 pm

😀😀 We know who they are.
"Just call me the Chimurenga Man. A guerilla. Soldier of peace.Man of the people. I write love poems with the barrel of my gun. For Africa always." - Japheth Ncube
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 1:57 pm more easy fixtures, we all saw the game vs United. Spurs next, City to come, pool, Chelsea . Levels will be Levels
Image My fren vamoose from here. :D
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:36 pm good game today. But will Arteta wait for Jesus, Saka and Martinelli to get injured ?
At 3-0 ( 49 mins ) surely he could make changes at 75 mins to rest these players ? Why risk them on the pitch for so long ?
We have all be shouting about this oh. He doesnt understand the need to give players a rest because he was a fringe player himself. I'm afraid this will come back to bite on the arse.

Make una tell am to adjust oh. Players need rest..Gabriel appeared to pull a hammy or in some sort of discomfort before yesterdays game. He should have probably sat the game out. No need risking it or at most only played a half but hia...buttttt top of the league.
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

100%Naija wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:56 pm
Siddonlook11 wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:36 pm good game today. But will Arteta wait for Jesus, Saka and Martinelli to get injured ?
We have all be shouting about this oh. He doesnt understand the need to give players a rest because he was a fringe player himself. I'm afraid this will come back to bite on the arse.

Make una tell am to adjust oh. Players need rest..Gabriel appeared to pull a hammy or in some sort of discomfort before yesterdays game. He should have probably sat the game out. No need risking it or at most only played a half but hia...buttttt top of the league.
Artta is the most lucky coach ever in football,to get this job with no experience ,dude still slow in learning the game.
You can make 5 changes yet he keep waiting till 80 minutes to make change.
3 goals up take out those guys that are playing too many games.
Any well we are top of the table and will be back in 2 weeks at home facing spurs,Manu facing City same weekend.
Interesting and tricky game,hope players return fit from international break.
A win at home to spurs is a must to stay top.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

I see moronism is being celebrated by the usual suspects.

But they don't get it, do they? Here is what I know.

Many leave when they show up because no good person wants to interact with them.

Many chose to post when they are not around, but it does not mean they are not around reading posts.

Being a moron is not something to celebrate, it is actually a shameful way to behave.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

100%Naija wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:52 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 1:57 pm more easy fixtures, we all saw the game vs United. Spurs next, City to come, pool, Chelsea . Levels will be Levels
you can yab me all you want but after 10 games i will list who will finish in the top 4.. however you have to be honest with yourself, assanla has been lucky with easy fixtures as well as the passing away of the queen,due to games postponed we saw they lost woefully to United when tested, but as we know they are nothing but a D.O.S.T.. shebi they will meet another trash team spurs on independce day .. we go see, City, pool and Chelsea still dey wait

first major test and they lost to united, you can beat up Leicester, Brentford, etc teams that won't finish in the top half of the table , thinking una don land after 7 games.. i just don't get you boastful assanal fans. you people are so annoying
SuperEagles

benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Chimurenga Rebel wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:30 pm
elerineye wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:39 pm

😀😀 We know who they are.
Sekuru, Arteta's Arsenal is starting to worry me. :biggrin:
I don't see them losing to any team outside the so called top 6.
Arteta and Edu, that many here criticised a lot at first have to be given credit.

But then again, football...... Still a long way to go.
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

Waffiman wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:24 pm I see moronism is being celebrated by the usual suspects.

Many leave when they show up because no good person wants to interact with them.

Many chose to post when they are not around, but it does not mean they are not around reading posts.

Being a moron is not something to celebrate, it is actually a shameful way to behave.
:rotf:
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:03 pm
100%Naija wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:52 pm
you can yab me all you want but after 10 games i will list who will finish in the top 4.. however you have to be honest with yourself, assanla has been lucky with easy fixtures as well as the passing away of the queen,due to games postponed we saw they lost woefully to United when tested, but as we know they are nothing but a D.O.S.T.. shebi they will meet another trash team spurs on independce day .. we go see, City, pool and Chelsea still dey wait

first major test and they lost to united, you can beat up Leicester, Brentford, etc teams that won't finish in the top half of the table , thinking una don land after 7 games.. i just don't get you boastful assanal fans. you people are so annoying
You are a troll....return to your humble abode under Ludgard footbridge... :D :D :D
Our performances must be giving you gastric complications...me and the rest of the Gooners are luving every minute of it :laugh:
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Waffiman wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:24 pm I see moronism is being celebrated by the usual suspects.

i don't know who you are abusing, but when you want to abuse your fellow assanal CE spammers, at least learn to know how to use past tenses or past participle . You live in England the home of the English. You shouldn't be making grammatical errors willy nilly
SuperEagles

ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

The Arsenal Scout....

Gabriel Jesus got 1 yellow card for Man City in 28 PL games last season.

He has 4 yellow cards in 7 games for Arsenal this season.

He's the same "best defensive forward in the world", as Pep said.

He'll be suspended for us soon because we are refereed differently. Big problem.

This is the same thing we observed with David Luiz where he went from being "The professor of dark arts" at Chelsea to being a "brainless clown" at Arsenal.

People say "Arsenal need to toughen up" and things like that but ignore the real issue - We are refereed differently.

Arsenal will barely finish top 4, let alone challenge for a title ever again until we are refereed more similarly to other clubs. It's the duty of the fans to constantly highlight these things as nothing else will ever get noticed.

Lots of people are correctly saying Gabriel Jesus is the most fouled player in the league. He must be horrified that he's getting kicked to pieces every game yet booked every time he breathes. I'm sure it's obvious to him and Zinchenko that this is different...
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Jesus makes nothing one foul - yellow card

2 Brentford players wipe out partey - no card

Xhaka follows the keeper, doesn't touch him, is more than two yards away - yellow card

Villa player grabs Ramsdale and prevents him from moving - no foul

Xhaka got booked when the GK tried to get an early release. But, point is Xhaka never touched him nor the ball. There were more than 10 plyrs in the box. It's not a rule you have to clear the way for a GK immediately. Atmost a free-kick, for "technically" obstructing.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

ojafranpa wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:17 pm Jesus makes nothing one foul - yellow card

2 Brentford players wipe out partey - no card

Xhaka follows the keeper, doesn't touch him, is more than two yards away - yellow card

Villa player grabs Ramsdale and prevents him from moving - no foul

Xhaka got booked when the GK tried to get an early release. But, point is Xhaka never touched him nor the ball. There were more than 10 plyrs in the box. It's not a rule you have to clear the way for a GK immediately. Atmost a free-kick, for "technically" obstructing.
I agree we get referee(d) differently but the way to change that is to also change our behaviours and let our ball skills do our talking, moaning and arguing and complaining to refs will not change that it will possibly aggravate the matter.

Xhaka for example did not need to try and prevent that release why ? because he Xhaka knows ref's will treat him differently so why draw the attention of he ref ?

Same thing with Jesus , there was no need to tackle that guy halfway up the pitch and knock him down in the 90th min with us leading 3-0 ! Haba ? Jesus sef should have been subbed by Arteta ! We really need to change how we do things .

But I agree o we get treated unfairly so we should adjust accordingly.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates