Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Post by danfo driver »

danfo driver wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 12:22 am
Scipio Africanus wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 12:11 am
danfo driver wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 11:42 pm
Cito wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 11:12 pm City did enough and deservedly won this. Arsenal can concentrate on Europa and League.
:thumbs: :thumbs: Yup! fullllll concentration! lets concentraaaaatteee! Come on you gunnnnnaaarrrrssss!!! :D
Finally!! :clap: :clap: :clap: You have shown up to twerk! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Arsenal haters learn from danfo! Twerk :thumbs: when you have the opportunity! :mrgreen:
My Bro, when you insulted me about 13 days ago, unprovoked, I dont think you knew what you had done:

viewtopic.php?p=5843721#p5843721

When Ekpen (the leopard) is sleeping, you should let it sleep. :wink:
You really should never have insulted me, unprovoked. Like I said, because of Kajifu, i removed my hand. And then you insulted me. :D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

danfo driver wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:46 pm
Cito wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 11:12 pm City did enough and deservedly won this. Arsenal can concentrate on Europa and League.
:thumbs: :thumbs: Yup! fullllll concentration! lets concentraaaaatteee! Come on you gunnnnnaaarrrrssss!!! :D
Finally!! :clap: :clap: :clap: You have shown up to twerk! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Arsenal haters learn from danfo! Twerk :thumbs: when you have the opportunity! :mrgreen:
My Bro, when you insulted me about 13 days ago, unprovoked, I dont think you knew what you had done:

You really should never have insulted me, unprovoked. Like I said, because of Kajifu, i removed my hand. And then you insulted me. :D
Abeg stop with the history lesson and face ya twerking :thumbs:

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Can someone get Spurs a new coach? :mrgreen:
Last edited by Scipio Africanus on Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wha choo looking at?!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Sleaky72 wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 3:09 am
Cito wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 12:17 am
Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 10:09 pm
Cito wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:39 pm Arsenal is lucky to have Xhaka in their locker room. Say what you may of his reputation and rightfully so but the guy has truly grown on me.

He has fully transformed himself and game and has become a huge part of the process. What a guy!
look at this hypocrite .. we have posts from you abusing Xhaka ... all of a sudden nah about face you do...
All this chasing me around from post to post na so you de admire person reach?

After you are done with your infatuation, it’s Ok for grown man to adjust their opinion of an individual when new data points present themselves. You won’t know anything about that though. You are porky who is stuck in your ways, when you become a man, you will understand this concept.

I don’t abuse players either, I guess you are mixing me up with sleaky.

If you accuse me of not being a fan of Nketiah, I will admit that with my full chest. I think he is not EPL level player. I just hope he proves me wrong.
Cito,
Keep my name out of your mouth.
If you’re catching feelings cuz another man is slapping you around and you’re not man enough to handle your business, then get on your knees and beg for mercy.
Just leave me out of it.
WTF?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 11:44 pm
Cito wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:40 pm
danfo driver wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 6:20 pm
elerineye wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:11 am
Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 8:00 pm Abeg wey danfo driver? Dem don detain am for police roadblock? Abi him danfo don knock engine? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
You no answer the question nah.
In good time. :wink:
You fooked around, and now you are finding out. Keep poking Ekpen (the Leopard).. in good time, you gon' find out!

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Abeg Danfo who be dis Ikpu the Leopard?

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Una go skatta my belle today! :mrgreen:
Last edited by Scipio Africanus on Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wha choo looking at?!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Hi Nathan, please untie this dog! please! I take God beg you , let my people.. i mean, dog, go! :( :(

Last edited by danfo driver on Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cito wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:49 pm The real Arsenal is showing up now. Seem the press is being bypassed a bit due to quick ball movement.
You are right. The real Arsenal has showed up. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:57 pm Hi Nathan, please untie this dog! please! I take God beg you , let my people.. i mean, dog, go! :( :(

Image[/img]
Is that your friend Ikpu the Leopard being restrained? Dat does not look like a leopard o! :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:21 pm
Cito wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:19 pm Fair result on the balance of play. On to the next one.
Still a lot of game left
:D
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:27 pm Zinchenko is an eeediot
Today or forever? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cito wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:31 pm What a game by Everton. Arsenal couldn’t match their energy today. On to the next game.
Same story as against Newcastle, other clubs are watching :wink:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:37 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:32 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:30 pm 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Wey ya partner in twerking, danfo ? It is bad manners to go twerking alone :mrgreen:
have you notice back to back loses, and back to back games without scoring., nah so e dey start ooo.. We be tell una say come January the true assanla go show up
The guy insulted me, unprovoked, and thought he will get away with it! By the time i am finished with him, he will learn why the likes of Nnai Azuzu and Citoto avoid me like a plague on this forum :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:48 pm
danfo driver wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:46 pm

Abeg stop with the history lesson and face ya twerking :thumbs:
You really should never have insulted me. What you will feel this season, will be a pain that is so unprecedented, you will beg me to stop. Mark my words!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:02 pm
Wey ya partner in twerking, danfo ? It is bad manners to go twerking alone :mrgreen:
have you notice back to back loses, and back to back games without scoring., nah so e dey start ooo.. We be tell una say come January the true assanla go show up
The guy insulted me, unprovoked, and thought he will get away with it! By the time i am finished with him, he will learn why the likes of Nnai Azuzu and Citoto avoid me like a plague on this forum :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Just promise to keep your friend Ikpu :rotf: the leopard out of it

Wha choo looking at?!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:56 pm Abeg Danfo who be dis Ikpu the Leopard?

You gon' find out soon. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:00 pm
danfo driver wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:57 pm Hi Nathan, please untie this dog! please! I take God beg you , let my people.. i mean, dog, go! :( :(

Image[/img]
Is that your friend Ikpu the Leopard being restrained? Dat does not look like a leopard o! :rotf:
Its the corn seller, chained up like a dog that he is! Join me beg Nathan! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:06 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:56 pm Abeg Danfo who be dis Ikpu the Leopard?

Man I hope not :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:02 pm
citoto is a coward, he called me a criminal in the SSS thread.. he gets so sensitive and runs away when he gets exposed
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:08 pm
danfo driver wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:06 pm

Man I hope not :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Its too late. I am not accepting apologies anymore. The type of pain you will feel has already begun. :lol: :lol:
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

eyaaaaa we lost ? thank heaven i no stay up to wash everton nack us o
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:52 pm
danfo driver wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 11:44 pm
Cito wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:40 pm
danfo driver wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 6:20 pm
elerineye wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:11 am
Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 8:00 pm Abeg wey danfo driver? Dem don detain am for police roadblock? Abi him danfo don knock engine? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
You no answer the question nah.
In good time. :wink:
You fooked around, and now you are finding out. Keep poking Ekpen (the Leopard).. in good time, you gon' find out!

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: that cito no sharp at all, very unintelligent human
SuperEagles