Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bro, Saka's face looks like a woman who sells roasted corn! This is not news. I have been saying it since we first saw him when he broke into the Arsenal team. A couple of other CE members agreed they see the same thing and we all laughe/laugh about it. :lol:

As for your captain who humiliated a young player and turned the fans against him, you should be worried. He saw Xhaka there and said nothing, but its the young black boy that he has power to bully abi? :roll:
Scipio Africanus wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:43 pm
danfo driver wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:15 pm When a so-called captain vilifies a young player and turns the fans against him.
Aha! Lokonga! Another young Black player. The kind that you hate. Is Lokonga the one that sells your superior self fried plantain or does Saka sell you fried plantain in addition to roasted corn? :mrgreen: You are making a lot of money from dis danfo driving business o! :woot:

Try to minimize your wild uncontrollable twerking while behind the wheel o! We would hate to see something happen to you. :mrgreen:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bro, I am watching United's game and see what Casemiro did to Antony? Asking the fans to support him and clap for him? Now, that right there, is a leader.
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:01 pm
danfo driver wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:15 pm When a so-called captain vilifies a young player and turns the fans against him.
Aha! Lokonga! Another young Black player. The kind that you hate. Is Lokonga the one that sells your superior self fried plantain or does Saka sell you fried plantain in addition to roasted corn? :mrgreen: You are making a lot of money from dis danfo driving business o! :woot:

Try to minimize your wild uncontrollable twerking while behind the wheel o! We would hate to see something happen to you. :mrgreen:
but talk true odegard was wrong
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

danfo driver wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:08 pm :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bro, Saka's face looks like a woman who sells roasted corn! This is not news. I have been saying it since we first saw him when he broke into the Arsenal team. A couple of other CE members agreed they see the same thing and we all laughe/laugh about it. :lol:

As for your captain who humiliated a young player and turned the fans against him, you should be worried. He saw Xhaka there and said nothing, but its the young black boy that he has power to bully abi? :roll:

Abeg leave matta. I hope you got a good deal from Lokonga for your fried plantain. Oya commence twerking :clap: :clap:

Wha choo looking at?!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

monney miss road assanal have submitted a second offer worth up to £70m for Ecuador midfielder Moises .. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Partey out for months, rib injury .. oya make we see if this lucky season go continue
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Yes bro! I was just checking with Nathan to see if he has untied the dog, Saka. E be like sey e never untie am. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:51 am
danfo driver wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:08 pm :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Abeg leave matta. I hope you got a good deal from Lokonga for your fried plantain. Oya commence twerking :clap: :clap:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cito wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 2:26 pm
Cito wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:12 am The wheels about to come off Arsenal. Partey injured, Elneny injured and Lokonga the only healthy DM. Wow!

https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... ester-city
Oh it’s bruised ribs. I for a min thought it’s one of those muscle injuries he crops that last weeks.
:D
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Post by danfo driver »

Nathan, please release the dog abeg! :(

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

very soon no more assanla CE spammers.. kia small small dem go vanish from this forum. I am actually glad they hardly post here . I can count like only 3 to 4 regulars, Sleaky, cito the t1t1, kajifu and scopio. My work is almost done...even as them dey fluke to lead the league, dem still dey shake to show face
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 6:12 pm very soon no more assanla CE spammers.. kia small small dem go vanish from this forum. I am actually glad they hardly post here . I can count like only 3 to 4 regulars, Sleaky, cito the t1t1, kajifu and scopio. My work is almost done...even as them dey fluke to lead the league, dem still dey shake to show face
BigPokey, the Exterminator! :clap: :clap: We had termites and other rodents and called you to help us, you are almost don fumigating the place. Thanks bro! :D
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 6:15 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 6:12 pm very soon no more assanla CE spammers.. kia small small dem go vanish from this forum. I am actually glad they hardly post here . I can count like only 3 to 4 regulars, Sleaky, cito the t1t1, kajifu and scopio. My work is almost done...even as them dey fluke to lead the league, dem still dey shake to show face
BigPokey, the Exterminator! :clap: :clap: We had termites and other rodents and called you to help us, you are almost don fumigating the place. Thanks bro! :D
Imagine rodents like you and BigPuki coming in to fumigate the owners of di house. To add insult to injury you are twerking all over the place, leaving rodent droppings everywia. Where is the respect? :woot: Oya continue ya twerking! :mrgreen:

Wha choo looking at?!
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Should be good to go…

Thomas Partey expects to be fit to face Everton on Sunday in a major boost to Arsenal's title hopes.
https://www.goal.com/en-gb/amp/news/ars ... e67f4519cb
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 6:42 pm
Imagine rodents like you and BigPuki coming in to fumigate the owners of di house. To add insult to injury you are twerking all over the place, leaving rodent droppings everywia. Where is the respect? :woot: Oya continue ya twerking! :mrgreen:
so how una go handle partey, the ghana man is out for 6 weeks
SuperEagles

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:00 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 6:42 pm
so how una go handle partey, the ghana man is out for 6 weeks
Sauce please

Wha choo looking at?!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Brighton have rejected a second bid from Arsenal for Ecuador midfielder Moises Caicedo and told the Premier League leaders he is not for sale.

The latest bid is thought to be in the region of £70m.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/64451710
SuperEagles

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Wow...
Where did that come from?

"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Chelsea to ask for 50 million? :rotf: :rotf: After all, the Mugoons just paid close to 30 million fo a benchwarmer who had 6 months left on his contract. :rotf: :rotf:
Cito wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 7:57 pm Wow...

Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Madness 😳
75 plus 10 million 21 year old backup ! Be like one of xhaka or even partey will be demoted
How much did we pay for 27 year old partey?

now Joghini ? These people dont have a scout department for real ?
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:02 pm Madness 😳
75 plus 10 million 21 year old backup ! Be like one of xhaka or even partey will be demoted

Honestly if I were Edu and Arteta, na to target head scout of Brighton.
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Abeg I need ticket Arsenal vs Chelsea match on April 29th, 2023.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

So I have a question o - make una no curse me too much -

We have ESR and Vierra right ?

- Should we not consider moving XHaka back to 6 and play either of these two at 8 ?

yes he is slooooow , yes he will cost us some cards and one or two games but common that must be better than 85M quid for a backup :(

Now Tielemans is looking like with would have been a good deal - Leicester too go wait us if we go touch him now :(

Joghini is sloooow and is attack minded as well and will cost a fortune ..
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cito wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 7:57 pm Wow...

assanal , really mumu club kai.. oi will drive him to the emirates for yall :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

azuka wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:48 pm
Siddonlook11 wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:02 pm Madness 😳

Honestly if I were Edu and Arteta, na to target head scout of Brighton.
Rather than doing that, why not build your own scouting department and invest heavily in it. If you took the 80 million you want to spend on Caicedo and the 30 million you spent on the Belgian boy and invest only half of that into a proper scouting unit, you will get similar result.

Truth is big clubs are not focused on strategy. They are too afraid of players failing that they seem to want someone else to take the risk first and then they spend more to get the "trusted" player. If you get the Brighton scout, you will probably frustrate the guy because you will keep telling him no, when he proposes some unknown player from Ecuador or Sweden.

P.s-- Vieira may turn out to be world class, but I will NEVER have paid that money for him. There are players better than him for less than 3 million euros.