Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Talk true everytime you see Bukayo (even e name be like house girl name :lol: ) on tv, dont you inadvertently always say "madam abeg give me the one wey dey that side?" :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Abeg, Ake release the guy from your pocket! i don buy pear, I need my roasted corn :rotf:
Scipio Africanus wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 12:23 am
danfo driver wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 12:14 am Heard Roasted Corn Seller Face was locked up like a criminal and is still inside Ake's pocket :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Roasted corn seller face? Hm! You think you are better than Bukayo Saka? You are more handsome? Why? Because he is dark skinned? See me see trouble o! Dis kin ... twerking :curse: don pass be kiaful o! :woot:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

danfo driver wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 12:41 am Talk true everytime you see Bukayo (even e name be like house girl name :lol: ) on tv, dont you inadvertently always say "madam abeg give me the one wey dey that side?" :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Abeg, Ake release the guy from your pocket! i don buy pear, I need my roasted corn :rotf:
Scipio Africanus wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 12:23 am
danfo driver wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 12:14 am Heard Roasted Corn Seller Face was locked up like a criminal and is still inside Ake's pocket :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Roasted corn seller face? Hm! You think you are better than Bukayo Saka? You are more handsome? Why? Because he is dark skinned? See me see trouble o! Dis kin ... twerking :curse: don pass be kiaful o! :woot:
:mrgreen: Instead of acknowledging your misdeeds you are twerking twice as hard. Hm! OK o! :mrgreen:

Wha choo looking at?!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bukayo Saka returns to Lagos, after Ake humiliates him. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

If we can only get this Caicedo deal over the line then …….
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Hey, Nathan, please can you walk the dog? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

The wheels about to come off Arsenal. Partey injured, Elneny injured and Lokonga the only healthy DM. Wow!

https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... ester-city
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cito wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:12 am The wheels about to come off Arsenal. Partey injured, Elneny injured and Lokonga the only healthy DM. Wow!

You gon' learn. Kaji pleaded with me and I released my grip, but you decided to flap your butt cheeks. Like i said, in good time. :D
danfo driver wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 11:44 pm
Cito wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:40 pm
danfo driver wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 6:20 pm
elerineye wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:11 am
Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 8:00 pm Abeg wey danfo driver? Dem don detain am for police roadblock? Abi him danfo don knock engine? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
You no answer the question nah.
In good time. :wink:
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 3:59 am Hey, Nathan, please can you walk the dog? :lol: :lol: :lol:

An image of a Black man in chains, accompanied by laughter. :woot: Oya continue.

Your danfo is in danger of crashing from your excessive twerking at the wheel. if you never crash am already.

Wha choo looking at?!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Should I ask Nathan to untie him? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Scipio Africanus wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:33 am
danfo driver wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 3:59 am Hey, Nathan, please can you walk the dog? :lol: :lol: :lol:

An image of a Black man in chains, accompanied by laughter. :woot: Oya continue.

Your danfo is in danger of crashing from your excessive twerking at the wheel. if you never crash am already.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cito wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:12 am The wheels about to come off Arsenal. Partey injured, Elneny injured and Lokonga the only healthy DM. Wow!

shebi una wan fluke win the title with 11 players.. una eye go soon clear.. this cito the t1t2 dey come up with excuses because 1 player and a bench warmer are injured... abeg make we hear word. the likes of Chelsea are missing the entire starting 11 plus 7 subs , no one is complaining . deal with it ...... i cannot stand people with excuses...
SuperEagles

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Oh it’s bruised ribs. I for a min thought it’s one of those muscle injuries he crops that last weeks.

After watching Lokonga’s horror show yesterday, time he goes on loan and even if an U23 takes his spot, that’s better than that showing. He made Øde lose it yesterday.

A midfielder is needed ASAP.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cito wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 2:26 pm

Oh it’s bruised ribs. I for a min thought it’s one of those muscle injuries he crops that last weeks.

After watching Lokonga’s horror show yesterday, time he goes on loan and even if an U23 takes his spot, that’s better than that showing. He made Øde lose it yesterday.

A midfielder is needed ASAP.
You do realize Lokonga was playing against Man City, right?

And Odegaard needs to sit down and take a hard look at himself. Dude is clearly an asss hole who has zero clue about defending. In that play you are referencing, Lokonga did the right thing. He tracked the right man who was moving behind and closed the space that Tomiyasu left open. What Odegaard should have done, rather than stepping up, was to cover the second guy.

Its funny how it was Lokonga - a black kid - he had mouth to shout at, but the second DM - Xhaka, who was right there like a shadow, he couldnt talk to.

He is lucky I am not Lokonga, I'd have given him the beating of his life on that pitch!
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

DD - which one are you referencing - the goal was what I think Cito was saying { lakonga made 3 misplaced passes before the goal and twice city guys took the ball from him once he was rescued by Xhaka the second time he lost the ball it bounced to Vierra. ALL these before the goal.

The goal was a split between he and Saka I would split the blame 50/50.

The shouting of Odeegard was uncalled for but by then the game was pretty lost - why ?

We have been winning games via overload ( Xhaka joining and entering the box in games ) as soon as Partey got injured we could not overload city because Lakonga is not Partey.

Xhaka and Vierra pretty much became useless to the attack .

We move on and hope we can get a midfielder - I really like Caicedo but 65M BP is way too much.
I still feel 1.5M cantewell was a steal for rangers ( the boy is not that great but he is better than Lakonga and would have been happy to come off the bench The boy also thinks is wayne rooney but he can tackle and run so i think would have been a good box to box.

[/quote]

You do realize Lokonga was playing against Man City, right?

And Odegaard needs to sit down and take a hard look at himself. Dude is clearly an asss hole who has zero clue about defending. In that play you are referencing, Lokonga did the right thing. He tracked the right man who was moving behind and closed the space that Tomiyasu left open. What Odegaard should have done, rather than stepping up, was to cover the second guy.

Its funny how it was Lokonga - a black kid - he had mouth to shout at, but the second DM - Xhaka, who was right there like a shadow, he couldnt talk to.

He is lucky I am not Lokonga, I'd have given him the beating of his life on that pitch!
[/quote]
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:03 pm DD - which one are you referencing - the goal was what I think Cito was saying { lakonga made 3 misplaced passes before the goal and twice city guys took the ball from him once he was rescued by Xhaka the second time he lost the ball it bounced to Vierra

Oh okay! perhaps we are talking about two different scenarios. I was referring to this play:
and by the way, Odegaard wears the armband, but has behaved like a petulant child and not a leader. Lokonga is already "hated" by the fanbase. His "captain" has made the hatred worse for the kid. A true captain will uplift and give confidence to a kid and not berate him in public and turn the fans against him. He should have tried it with Xhaka, if he knows he has one head and see what Xhaka would have done to him. Coward.
elerineye
Egg
Egg
Re: Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Post by elerineye »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 12:11 am
danfo driver wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 11:42 pm
Cito wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 11:12 pm City did enough and deservedly won this. Arsenal can concentrate on Europa and League.
:thumbs: :thumbs: Yup! fullllll concentration! lets concentraaaaatteee! Come on you gunnnnnaaarrrrssss!!! :D
Finally!! :clap: :clap: :clap: You have shown up to twerk! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Arsenal haters learn from danfo! Twerk :thumbs: when you have the opportunity! :mrgreen:
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

When someone litters your house with trash, you throw the trash right back in their face. :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

When a so-called captain vilifies a young player and turns the fans against him.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:15 pm When a so-called captain vilifies a young player and turns the fans against him.
Aha! Lokonga! Another young Black player. The kind that you hate. Is Lokonga the one that sells your superior self fried plantain or does Saka sell you fried plantain in addition to roasted corn? :mrgreen: You are making a lot of money from dis danfo driving business o! :woot:

Try to minimize your wild uncontrollable twerking while behind the wheel o! We would hate to see something happen to you. :mrgreen:

Wha choo looking at?!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:39 pm
Siddonlook11 wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:03 pm DD - which one are you referencing - the goal was what I think Cito was saying { lakonga made 3 misplaced passes before the goal and twice city guys took the ball from him once he was rescued by Xhaka the second time he lost the ball it bounced to Vierra

Oh okay! perhaps we are talking about two different scenarios. I was referring to this play:
and by the way, Odegaard wears the armband, but has behaved like a petulant child and not a leader. Lokonga is already "hated" by the fanbase. His "captain" has made the hatred worse for the kid. A true captain will uplift and give confidence to a kid and not berate him in public and turn the fans against him. He should have tried it with Xhaka, if he knows he has one head and see what Xhaka would have done to him. Coward.
xhaka for wooze am :rotf:
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:43 pm
danfo driver wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:15 pm When a so-called captain vilifies a young player and turns the fans against him.
Aha! Lokonga! Another young Black player. The kind that you hate. Is Lokonga the one that sells your superior self fried plantain or does Saka sell you fried plantain in addition to roasted corn? :mrgreen: You are making a lot of money from dis danfo driving business o! :woot:

Try to minimize your wild uncontrollable twerking while behind the wheel o! We would hate to see something happen to you. :mrgreen:
but talk true odegard was wrong
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles