Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
azuka
Egg
Egg
Re: Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Post by azuka »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:58 pm So I have a question o - make una no curse me too much -

We have ESR and Vierra right ?

- Should we not consider moving XHaka back to 6 and play either of these two at 8 ?

yes he is slooooow , yes he will cost us some cards and one or two games but common that must be better than 85M quid for a backup :(

Now Tielemans is looking like with would have been a good deal - Leicester too go wait us if we go touch him now :(

Joghini is sloooow and is attack minded as well and will cost a fortune ..
Why not even simply move white to Partey's position while he's out injured. We have a capable right back who can deputise in the meantime.
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 11:12 pm
azuka wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:48 pm
Siddonlook11 wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:02 pm Madness 😳
75 plus 10 million 21 year old backup ! Be like one of xhaka or even partey will be demoted
How much did we pay for 27 year old partey?

now Joghini ? These people dont have a scout department for real ?
Honestly if I were Edu and Arteta, na to target head scout of Brighton.
Rather than doing that, why not build your own scouting department and invest heavily in it. If you took the 80 million you want to spend on Caicedo and the 30 million you spent on the Belgian boy and invest only half of that into a proper scouting unit, you will get similar result.

Truth is big clubs are not focused on strategy. They are too afraid of players failing that they seem to want someone else to take the risk first and then they spend more to get the "trusted" player. If you get the Brighton scout, you will probably frustrate the guy because you will keep telling him no, when he proposes some unknown player from Ecuador or Sweden.

P.s-- Vieira may turn out to be world class, but I will NEVER have paid that money for him. There are players better than him for less than 3 million euros.
For one i totally agree with you.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Ehhh Azuka agrees with DD - wahala dey today o ! see wetin Edu and Arteta dey cause ? But jokes aside we either have no scouting team on the existing one no sabi do their work.

Btw who knows who Brighton played in place of Caicedo and still beat loserpool ? I tried to figure that out from the lineup as I no watch the game .
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:12 am Ehhh Azuka agrees with DD - wahala dey today o ! see wetin Edu and Arteta dey cause ? But jokes aside we either have no scouting team on the existing one no sabi do their work.

Btw who knows who Brighton played in place of Caicedo and still beat loserpool ? I tried to figure that out from the lineup as I no watch the game .
You have a scouting team and they know their work very well. You dont become a scout in an EPL club and a club like Arsenal if you are crap. When you scouting team scouted Saka, Martinelli and likes of Saliba, we didnt hear they were bad. Anyway, your issues is that you have different priorities.

Your second question, I believe they played Pascal Groß, who is actually a very very experienced and good player. He was quality for them about 2 seasons ago and perhaps last season -- i cant remember. Funny, I remember him more from 2 seasons ago.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

assanal CE spammers alas cito who laughed at Chelsea when Kunde and Raphina got hijacked to Barca

Chelsea will get both Enzo n Caicedo and Send Jorginho to Arsenal that would be mad

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

[tweet] [/tweet]

:bump:
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

danfo driver wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:22 pm Bro, I am watching United's game and see what Casemiro did to Antony? Asking the fans to support him and clap for him? Now, that right there, is a leader.
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:01 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:43 pm
danfo driver wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:15 pm When a so-called captain vilifies a young player and turns the fans against him.
Aha! Lokonga! Another young Black player. The kind that you hate. Is Lokonga the one that sells your superior self fried plantain or does Saka sell you fried plantain in addition to roasted corn? :mrgreen: You are making a lot of money from dis danfo driving business o! :woot:

Try to minimize your wild uncontrollable twerking while behind the wheel o! We would hate to see something happen to you. :mrgreen:
but talk true odegard was wrong
Perhaps them both being Brazilian internationals played a part? :?:
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

why are assanal fans hating on this top signing?
SuperEagles

Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Just when you think Arsenal football club have turned the corner they find a new way
to make themselves a banter outfit.
Nothing more to add.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Sleaky72 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:30 pm Just when you think Arsenal football club have turned the corner they find a new way
to make themselves a banter outfit.
Nothing more to add.
i do not know what you are upset about. This is a world-class signing . A Champs, Europa and Euros cup winner. no one in the current assanal squad can boast of such. A former UEFA men's player of the year 20/21.

you should be happy yall only spent 12M
SuperEagles

azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Sleaky72 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 4:16 am [tweet] [/tweet]

Amen amen. This is simply beyond ridiculous.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

27 million pounds for 6 months
12 million pounds for 6 months

Both for players who are unwanted by their clubs :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

azuka wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 2:20 pm
Sleaky72 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 4:16 am [tweet] [/tweet]

Amen amen. This is simply beyond ridiculous.
Kessie was out there.
I’d even have settled for young Ibrahima Bamba.
Just someone fast, strong and physical with legs to carry Xhaka.
This makes absolutely no Gaddem sense.
This is Arteta’s signing. Guess we haven’t learned from
Cech
Willian
David Luis
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Azuka,
What’s really grating is that we’ve had three windows to solve one problem position that dates back even to Wenger years.
Last Jan, Guimares was available and we passed.
We had Kessie available on a free and low balled him and he gave us the finger.
And we had six weeks of a break in the World Cup to make a move and settled for Jorginho.
And people wonder why #EduOut is trending.

I don’t know what Arteta’s fascination with slow, plodding Midfielders is? Was it because that’s who he was in the finals days at Arsenal? How did that work out for Wenger?

Liverpool boss was right when he asked many years
ago during the 40 mill and a pound debacle:

“What the hell are they smoking at the Emirates”
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Sleaky72 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 4:01 pm Azuka,
What’s really grating is that we’ve had three windows to solve one problem position that dates back even to Wenger years.
And we had six weeks of a break in the World Cup to make a move and settled for Jorginho.

I don’t know what Arteta’s fascination with slow, plodding Midfielders is? Was it because that’s who he was in the finals days at Arsenal? How did that work out for Wenger?

I totally agree with you. It absolutely makes no sense. We have simply presented our opponents an easy route to beat us. Simply target Jorginho.
Why didn't they even bid for Kessie or even Onana giving the financial situations in Barca and Everton. Or even Bamba?
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Caicedo on his way to London. Not sure what side of London though.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

balo wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 4:29 pm Caicedo on his way to London. Not sure what side of London though.
Source please?
There’s a guy from the north east who’s been spreading this all day. Are you talking about
Jacque Talbot?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Sleaky72 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 4:01 pm Azuka,

Was Arteta a slow, plodding midfielder when he played? :D
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

balo wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 4:29 pm Caicedo on his way to London. Not sure what side of London though.

For Arsenal's fans' sake, I hope its not Chelsea. There will be a massive meltdown, with complete fanbase collapse. And you know what? I'll love every minute of it! :(
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

That’s according to journalist Jacque Talbot, who claimed on GiveMeSport that although other media outlets have claimed that there’s no deal in place, he has heard otherwise.

He said: “I’ve heard that he’s traveled to London on deadline day – he’s in London.

“Obviously it’s been briefed elsewhere, and especially to Brighton reporters, that there’s no deal in place. That’s not our information. We’re aware of that but it’s not what I’ve heard.”
He’s the only guy saying this. Other outlets have ignored him.
He tweeted earlier today: “It’s my understanding Arsenal have lodged a third bid for Moisés Caicedo, a club-record. Huge single payment as one lump sum. Deal’s been agreed!
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Sleaky72 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 4:59 pm
That’s according to journalist Jacque Talbot, who claimed on GiveMeSport that although other media outlets have claimed that there’s no deal in place, he has heard otherwise.

He said: “I’ve heard that he’s traveled to London on deadline day – he’s in London.

“Obviously it’s been briefed elsewhere, and especially to Brighton reporters, that there’s no deal in place. That’s not our information. We’re aware of that but it’s not what I’ve heard.”
He’s the only guy saying this. Other outlets have ignored him.
He tweeted earlier today: “It’s my understanding Arsenal have lodged a third bid for Moisés Caicedo, a club-record. Huge single payment as one lump sum. Deal’s been agreed!

Yes it's the guy. But if Chelsea have enough time after leaving Portugal, you never know!
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:rotf:
SuperEagles