Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

azuka wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:20 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 1:29 pm
azuka wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:31 pm
danfo driver wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:44 pm "as Gunners beat Tottenham to youngster" :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Talk about being a parody of a club. :rotf: :rotf: Imagine feeding journalists a lie so that their fanbase can feel moral victory, after losing out on Bissouma. :rotf:

You coudnt compete with Tottenham, who got a premier league level midfielder for 25m, while you have gone to splash 40 something million on another Lokonga. :lol: :lol:
For once you missed the trick on this. This guy is more of a goal threat than Bissouma. His stats as an attacking player last season makes a lot of sense why Arsenal went for him. And given we did not score enough goals last season one can understand the reasoning behind this.

And remember when Saliba comes onboard, what stops Arteta from moving Ben White to play the base of the midfield. He played there before with Leeds.
So you think the other teams who finished top 4 won't improve their squads? This your post nah excuse.
What's the relevance of your reply to my post?
justifying spending or buying players especially assuming top4 is guaranteed . All the other teams above you plus United are all boosting their squads. so this over paid 42 million yall spent on Viera is a pure waste of money miss road purchase and will not improve or even make assanal challenge for the title
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 8:27 pm
azuka wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:20 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 1:29 pm
azuka wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:31 pm
danfo driver wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:44 pm "as Gunners beat Tottenham to youngster" :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Talk about being a parody of a club. :rotf: :rotf: Imagine feeding journalists a lie so that their fanbase can feel moral victory, after losing out on Bissouma. :rotf:

You coudnt compete with Tottenham, who got a premier league level midfielder for 25m, while you have gone to splash 40 something million on another Lokonga. :lol: :lol:
For once you missed the trick on this. This guy is more of a goal threat than Bissouma. His stats as an attacking player last season makes a lot of sense why Arsenal went for him. And given we did not score enough goals last season one can understand the reasoning behind this.

And remember when Saliba comes onboard, what stops Arteta from moving Ben White to play the base of the midfield. He played there before with Leeds.
So you think the other teams who finished top 4 won't improve their squads? This your post nah excuse.
What's the relevance of your reply to my post?
justifying spending or buying players especially assuming top4 is guaranteed . All the other teams above you plus United are all boosting their squads. so this over paid 42 million yall spent on Viera is a pure waste of money miss road purchase and will not improve or even make assanal challenge for the title
SMFGDH.
I was simplying analyzing why Arteta might have gone for Viera over Bissouma. Where in my post did i mention cost of the player? or mentioned top4?
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:06 pm
Cito wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 4:16 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 1:31 pm
Cito wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:50 pm

I thought it was 29.9M to rise to 35 with add-ons
The Portuguese club released a statement saying Arsenal would pay an initial 35m euros (£29.9m) for Vieira with the rest in potential add-ons.
Tottenham have completed the signing of 25-year old Mali midfielder Yves Bissouma from Brighton on a four-year deal worth £25m plus add-ons.
Are you making ish up again? :sneaky:
Why parrot fake info. A assanal has spent 42 million on viera ..just like they spent 85 million on pepe
Yup fakery culled from same bbc site. Sometime you can’t help yourself but to always make statements that makes one wonder if you are this dense or just playacting.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/61840804
Vs
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/61845720
stop posting fake news

Fabio Vieira to Arsenal in a 40m euro right there on the bbc
Reading comprehension should be the minimum for membership here.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
peron33uk
Egg
Egg
Re: Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Post by peron33uk »

All this talk of Pepe and Arsenal and all is very annoying. People are talking like Pepe is the only player in the Prem that was bought for big money and flopped.

It happens to all teams. Ask Spurs, United, Pool, Chelsea, Even City.

So abeg stop this Pepe thing.

No one is absolutely guaranteed to do well in a team, even all this talk of Bissouma, though he is a very good player, there's no guarantee that he will succeed at Spurs, or even Nunez at pool or Haaland at city. Only time will tell.

I am hoping Vieira succeeds at Arsenal but let's see.
When someone tells me "God bless you", I ask the question, which God?

God - is just a title as there are many (All false).
I do not want to receive blessings from any other but from YHVH. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob(Israel), He is my God.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cito wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:11 am

The Portuguese club released a statement saying Arsenal would pay an initial 35m euros (£29.9m) for Vieira with the rest in potential add-ons.
Tottenham have completed the signing of 25-year old Mali midfielder Yves Bissouma from Brighton on a four-year deal worth £25m plus add-ons.
Why parrot fake info. A assanal has spent 42 million on viera ..just like they spent 85 million on pepe
Yup fakery culled from same bbc site. Sometime you can’t help yourself but to always make statements that makes one wonder if you are this dense or just playacting.

Vs
stop posting fake news

why are you so sensitive , did i insult you here? I posted your false narrative. DId assanal pay 40 mill plus add ons for a 21 year old vierra ?
SuperEagles

Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

[/quote]
[/quote]

why are you so sensitive , did i insult you here? I posted your false narrative. DId assanal pay 40 mill plus add ons for a 21 year old vierra ?
[/quote]

:taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Dont mind him jare. Dont waste energy on us Arsenal fans ..Go support your Choski and Eagus instead it will be better use of your time . Leave us sensitive Arsenal fans alone. At least we no come ya choski thread come teach you reading and comprehension ?
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:14 pm
Cito wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:11 am

Vs
stop posting fake news

Porto say they have agreed to sell midfielder Fabio Vieira to Arsenal in a 40m euro (£34.2m) deal.

Vieira, 22, has yet to win a senior cap for Portugal but was voted player of the tournament at last year's European Under-21 Championship.

He provided a league-high 14 assists in the Primeira Liga last season.

Vieira also scored six goals in 27 league outings as he helped Porto claim the top-flight title in Portugal.

He has been capped 21 times by Portugal Under-21s and will become the Gunners' third summer arrival, following USA goalkeeper Matt Turner and teenage Brazilian forward Marquinhos.
Read my comparison again to the Bissouma deal and pay attention to the currency comparison. Then slowly read your initial lie of 42M and slowly read the article again and show where there is any mention of 42M. Now who amongst the 2 of us is making things up?
I know I am wasting my time teaching you about integrity but someone has to try.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

focus on football and stop these juvenile back and forth. assanal spent €40 million plus on Vierra this is the truth
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

gbosa for the cito the fake news tory teller

Arsenal have completed the signing of midfielder Fabio Vieira from Porto in a 40m euro deal. Porto released a statement on 17 June saying the Gunners would pay an initial 35m euros with the rest in potential add-ons.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/61886984
SuperEagles

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:02 pm gbosa for the cito the fake news tory teller

Arsenal have completed the signing of midfielder Fabio Vieira from Porto in a 40m euro deal. Porto released a statement on 17 June saying the Gunners would pay an initial 35m euros with the rest in potential add-ons.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/61886984
Ok let me spell it and this time read it slowly or call any kid around to read and explain it to you.

1. Danfo mentioned Bissouma was bought for 25M while vierra was 40M
2. Bisouma was listed in pounds (£25m) while he deliberately chose the Euro currency for Vierra.
3. I corrected him to the real amount in the same currency; £25m vs £29.9m(initial rising to £34.2m with potential add ons)
4. You jumped in with a lie (42m) that was pulled out of your rear end
5. Lastly, even if we stay with Euro, they initial payment is still 35m Euro that 'COULD' rise to 40m if the add ons kicks in.

I hope you can now rest and be happy that you made a fool of yourself for the umpteenth time. Thank me later.

And to show how dishonest you are, you posted a link, copied a paragraph from the link, and deliberately removed something from there.
Arsenal have completed the signing of midfielder Fabio Vieira from Porto in a 40m euro (£34.2m) deal.Porto released a statement on 17 June saying the Gunners would pay an initial 35m euros (£29.9m) for the 22-year-old, with the rest in potential add-ons.
Compare my quoted item from your link and your highlighted, one can see how dishonest you are. :oops:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

wait as i said stop being sensitive , all this long essay you posted won't change the fact it is 40 million euros assanal has spent on a player you people are beating your chest saying he is miles ahead of Bousumma who cost spurs 25 million
SuperEagles

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:43 pm wait as i said stop being sensitive , all this long essay you posted won't change the fact it is 40 million euros assanal has spent on a player you people are beating your chest saying he is miles ahead of Bousumma who cost spurs 25 million
So why did you remove some numbers in your quote? Its easy to see how dishonest you are. Be a man and admit you lied. I will even give you a pass and allow you to term it a 'mistake' :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Cito wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:56 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:43 pm wait as i said stop being sensitive , all this long essay you posted won't change the fact it is 40 million euros assanal has spent on a player you people are beating your chest saying he is miles ahead of Bousumma who cost spurs 25 million
So why did you remove some numbers in your quote? Its easy to see how dishonest you are. Be a man and admit you lied. I will even give you a pass and allow you to term it a 'mistake' :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You catcg am right handed
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Jesus to Arsenal
David Ornstein
@David_Ornstein
🚨 Arsenal have reached an agreement with Manchester City to sign striker Gabriel Jesus for £45m. Still some bits to sort but #AFC on course to secure 25yo, who also had interest from Chelsea & Tottenham. Arteta’s top target
@TheAthleticUK
#MCFC #CFC #THFC
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

ojafranpa wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:56 pm Jesus to Arsenal
David Ornstein
@David_Ornstein
🚨 Arsenal have reached an agreement with Manchester City to sign striker Gabriel Jesus for £45m. Still some bits to sort but #AFC on course to secure 25yo, who also had interest from Chelsea & Tottenham. Arteta’s top target
@TheAthleticUK
#MCFC #CFC #THFC
Bad deal,Arsenal and Arteta are messing this club.
Jesus is not an outer striker we need,waste of money.20 million should be the max with a year left in his contract.Bad deal and making him highest paid player sad sad
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

kajifu wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:09 pm
David Ornstein
@David_Ornstein
@TheAthleticUK
#MCFC #CFC #THFC
Jesus is not an outer striker we need,waste of money.20 million should be the max with a year left in his contract.Bad deal and making him highest paid player sad sad
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

Cito wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:56 pm
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

David Ornstein
@David_Ornstein
@TheAthleticUK
#MCFC #CFC #THFC
There is no way Gabriel Jesus would pick Spurs over Arsenal. He shows too much passion and anger playing against us.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Cristao II wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 1:35 pm
David Ornstein
@David_Ornstein
@TheAthleticUK
#MCFC #CFC #THFC
There is no way Gabriel Jesus would pick Spurs over Arsenal. He shows too much passion and anger playing against us.
The amount of money being bandied about for Jesus is madness. Tottenham already hit the jackpot by stealing Bissouma. Stupid Arsenal!
The man openly lobbied to come to Arsenal smh
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Takes 3 to make the deal. He can Lobby all he want and Arsenal can scream to high heavens, If City refuses their valuation, no deal.
So the only 'real' power Jesus may have(no pun intended :rotf: ) is in his weekly package while negotiating with Arsenal.

"Mohamed (Elneni) passes to Jesus for the goal....." :D
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Sleaky72 wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:16 pm
Cristao II wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 1:35 pm
David Ornstein
@David_Ornstein
@TheAthleticUK
#MCFC #CFC #THFC
The amount of money being bandied about for Jesus is madness. Tottenham already hit the jackpot by stealing Bissouma. Stupid Arsenal!
The man openly lobbied to come to Arsenal smh
His agent is using Spurs to drive up the price. The club is not interested in him.
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

David Ornstein
@David_Ornstein
@TheAthleticUK
#MCFC #CFC #THFC
But you are always negative Kajifu :laugh:
Arsenal and Edu/Arteta are doing decent transfer business, they seem to have a plan and are following it through in the transfer window.
That's the least you can ask for as fans.
What would you have loved Kajifu, write up something so we can read and enjoy.
I'd also like to see what uncle Waffiman thinks about the runnings so far :thumbs:
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

benteke wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:49 pm
David Ornstein
@David_Ornstein
@TheAthleticUK
#MCFC #CFC #THFC
But you are always negative Kajifu :laugh:
Arsenal and Edu/Arteta are doing decent transfer business, they seem to have a plan and are following it through in the transfer window.
That's the least you can ask for as fans.
What would you have loved Kajifu, write up something so we can read and enjoy.
I'd also like to see what uncle Waffiman thinks about the runnings so far :thumbs:
My brother, I am missing Waffiman on these pages; was about to call out for him.

My bros Waffi, wear u dey o…
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman