Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 6:17 pm

:rotf:
Chelsea should wait until 11:35pm and pull the Jorginho deal :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

danfo driver wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 6:45 pm

Chelsea should wait until 11:35pm and pull the Jorginho deal :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I pray the same even as and Arsenal fan - i cried that Caicedo cost way too much and I KNOW choski has the money , make dem buy am.

I also think Jorghinho is actaully NOT 12M pounds value and 12M pounds better than Lakonga.
Lakonga needed games and from not playing consistently to be thrust into playing Mancity was a leap - I was one of those that cried he made mistakes in that game but with my objective eyes now on - the boy tried - he will come good he does NEED game time. Sadly for him we are not midtable and that is not our plan - not sure Jorghino is either. :clap: :clap: :clap:
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Post by balo »

Caicedo stays at Brighton. - Fabricio on his Deadline Day Show

If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Assanal CE spammers aren't happy..well bigpokey is happy
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Jorginho is a decent enough player and getting him as a cover is a solid move.

Arsenal style of play will mask some of his deficiencies which were laid bare due to acres of space Chelsea wanted him to cover.

The price is steep but it’s not my money and Lokonga is also not an option if Arsenal has the title in mind this season.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cito wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 9:24 pm Jorginho is a decent enough player and getting him as a cover is a solid move.

Arsenal style of play will mask some of his deficiencies which were laid bare due to acres of space Chelsea wanted him to cover.

The price is steep but it’s not my money and Lokonga is also not an option if Arsenal has the title in mind this season.
Watching you become humble is true comedy :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: situation don calm you down! Remember when you used to be wild, opening mouth up and down and beating your chest. :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

danfo driver wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 9:59 pm
Cito wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 9:24 pm Jorginho is a decent enough player and getting him as a cover is a solid move.

Watching you become humble is true comedy :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: situation don calm you down! Remember when you used to be wild, opening mouth up and down and beating your chest. :lol: :lol:

This DD is hilarious .. Anyway hmmm na so i come dey watch newcastle and Howe is making longstaff !! Eh longstaff play like Rooney oo wonders will never end o.

...Socrates
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

[tweet] [/tweet]

Who are these jokers trying to play?
Fool me once ….
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

danfo driver wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 6:45 pm

E for pain Arteta. :D
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Sleaky72 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:53 pm [tweet] [/tweet]

Who are these jokers trying to play?
Fool me once ….
And every other team will sitdown and fold their arms :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

You have teams in England like Newcastle, United, Chelsea looking for a DM. They will just fold arms and watch Arsenal sign both Rice and Caicedo to sit on the bench, beside Jorginho and applaud Partey and Xhaka! :rotf: Sometimes, these tv people should try not to express their moronic thoughts on tv.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:02 pm

This DD is hilarious .. Anyway hmmm na so i come dey watch newcastle and Howe is making longstaff !! Eh longstaff play like Rooney oo wonders will never end o.
That one surprise me small sha... the kid had promise when he started, but Steve Bruce destroyed him. he was so shhhhiitttt that it was unthinkable he will become what he is today. Even Willock is now a world beater!
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Summer will be mad. Teams with money will be spending it like it's going out of fashion.
And to think Newcastle haven't really started flexing the new found wealth... :D
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: bobo don humble big time .. i feel empathy for him sha
SuperEagles

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

January transfers takes away from the game we love. Time to concentrate on actual football again.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cito wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:00 pm January transfers takes away from the game we love. Time to concentrate on actual football again.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: hang in there.. elemu gorogoro
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cito wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:47 am Summer will be mad. Teams with money will be spending it like it's going out of fashion.
And to think Newcastle haven't really started flexing the new found wealth... :D
Newcastle has their own strategy, and they have been employing it effortlessly.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:14 pm
Cito wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:00 pm January transfers takes away from the game we love. Time to concentrate on actual football again.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: hang in there.. elemu gorogoro
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

See the humility. "January transfers takes away from the game we love." This is the same person who was twerking for Caicedo, flapping his T*T* :rotf: Kaii!! This window truly humbled him.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

@Oga Danfo what is your take this transfer window?
Did beloved get a good player from Chelsea,i know he is a back up.
How good is Jorginho?
Which teams will finish top 4 base on what you have watch?
Your boy Howe has turn New castle to a solid and one of the best teams in England only open open nyash so far.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Walahi - Thank God Choski did not get Howe !! Big Bendel Porky for no let us hear word :taunt: :taunt:

Anyway sha Up Bendel !!! We are winning the League o ... :thumbs: :thumbs:

[/quote]

That one surprise me small sha... the kid had promise when he started, but Steve Bruce destroyed him. he was so shhhhiitttt that it was unthinkable he will become what he is today. Even Willock is now a world beater!
[/quote]

...Socrates
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 6:01 pm Walahi - Thank God Choski did not get Howe !! Big Bendel Porky for no let us hear word :taunt: :taunt:

[/quote]
[/quote]
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 6:01 pm Walahi - Thank God Choski did not get Howe !! Big Bendel Porky for no let us hear word :taunt: :taunt:

[/quote]
[/quote]

We get luck Chelsea owner for start asking if Beloved is for sell the dude dey buy anything football related.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Lokonga went on loan to CP - good step in the right direction
Marquinhos went on loan as well - good step as well , the boy will come good as well.

...Socrates
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 6:50 pm Lokonga went on loan to CP - good step in the right direction
Marquinhos went on loan as well - good step as well , the boy will come good as well.
Lokonga should have been sent on loan a long time ago. The kid has potentials but his development has been disappointing so far.