Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Post by theYemster »

kajifu wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:09 pm
ojafranpa wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:56 pm Jesus to Arsenal
David Ornstein
@David_Ornstein
🚨 Arsenal have reached an agreement with Manchester City to sign striker Gabriel Jesus for £45m. Still some bits to sort but #AFC on course to secure 25yo, who also had interest from Chelsea & Tottenham. Arteta’s top target
@TheAthleticUK
#MCFC #CFC #THFC
Bad deal,Arsenal and Arteta are messing this club.
Jesus is not an outer striker we need,waste of money.20 million should be the max with a year left in his contract.Bad deal and making him highest paid player sad sad
Just so you know, Henry was a winger before he joined Arsenal, so it remains to be seen if Gabriel Jesus can adapt just as well.

Now if you're arguing that the transfer fee is too high then that's another matter.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

theYemster wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 12:48 pm
David Ornstein
@David_Ornstein
🚨 Arsenal have reached an agreement with Manchester City to sign striker Gabriel Jesus for £45m. Still some bits to sort but #AFC on course to secure 25yo, who also had interest from Chelsea & Tottenham. Arteta’s top target
@TheAthleticUK
#MCFC #CFC #THFC
Jesus is not an outer striker we need,waste of money.20 million should be the max with a year left in his contract.Bad deal and making him highest paid player sad sad
Just so you know, Henry was a winger before he joined Arsenal, so it remains to be seen if Gabriel Jesus can adapt just as well.

Now if you're arguing that the transfer fee is too high then that's another matter.
That's if Arteta can use him well. As per the fee I think it is fair enough. Jesus brings a lot more to the table than just putting ball into the net. He brings others into play and create chances.

With him in the team alongside our #10, Saka and the new portuguese guy, creating chances problem will be a thing of the past. That is if Arteta does not restrict them.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Nnayi Emelike Azuzu, ke du? Another season is upon us. Would you like to beg for mercy?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:06 pm Nnayi Emelike Azuzu, ke du? Another season is upon us. Would you like to beg for mercy?
In your dreams :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

azuka wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:49 pm
David Ornstein
@David_Ornstein
@TheAthleticUK
#MCFC #CFC #THFC

That's if Arteta can use him well. As per the fee I think it is fair enough. Jesus brings a lot more to the table than just putting ball into the net. He brings others into play and create chances.

With him in the team alongside our #10, Saka and the new portuguese guy, creating chances problem will be a thing of the past. That is if Arteta does not restrict them.
Yeh, that too.

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

azuka wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:32 pm
danfo driver wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:06 pm Nnayi Emelike Azuzu, ke du? Another season is upon us. Would you like to beg for mercy?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kajifu, I tried o! Not much I can do. My hands are tied!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

azuka wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:49 pm
David Ornstein
@David_Ornstein
@TheAthleticUK
#MCFC #CFC #THFC

We need midfield help and fullback depth.
We also needed a big striker hence the move for Vlahovic. We ended up getting a younger Lacazette and overpaid for a player in his final contract year. We shall see
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

David Ornstein
@David_Ornstein
@TheAthleticUK
#MCFC #CFC #THFC

Bro where have you been?
Well you are right about Henry,but he was coach by a special Wenger not Arteta type.
Beside we wish him the best but that money with a year left on his contract is mafia.
City sign Halaand for 65million and we are signing Jesus witha year left for 45 million
Mane going for 35 million...Hopefully he come correct.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:42 pm
azuka wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:32 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kajifu, I tried o! Not much I can do. My hands are tied!
Arsenal fans no smart sha,instead of be silent or just beg,nothing will do you beg and the curse out,
Its 6 years Arsenal last play in CL and guys thing its normal.Ok ooooh
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Sleaky72 wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 1:41 am This is bad … not again.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sport ... -rape.html
Na who be the player?
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

kajifu wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:45 am
Sleaky72 wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 1:41 am This is bad … not again.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sport ... -rape.html
Na who be the player?
It's looking like it's an Arsenal player.
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

If rumors are to be believed it’s a key player and no one can confirm if he is on the plane to Germany. We shall see on Friday
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:13 am
cchinukw wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:15 pm
danfo driver wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:28 am
cchinukw wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:25 pm Juat 4 pages?

How times have changed.
Chinwuruwuru, you have to understand. As perpetual losers, the pain and anguish of finishing being Spurs, after you thought you were going to CL can demoralize a fanbase :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: next year will be worse, mark my words! Oniranu :D
Oraculus Ominigbonkus, kigbasaram? :mrgreen:
How does it feel to know that you snatched 5th from the jaws of 4th? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
It feels fantastic considering I didn't have any hope we would finish so well in the top 10 :bump:

I am over the moon we will at least have a stab at the Europa League. No shaking :mrgreen:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

This partey rumor na wa o.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cchinukw wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:58 pm

How times have changed.
Chinwuruwuru, you have to understand. As perpetual losers, the pain and anguish of finishing being Spurs, after you thought you were going to CL can demoralize a fanbase :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: next year will be worse, mark my words! Oniranu :D
How does it feel to know that you snatched 5th from the jaws of 4th? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
It feels fantastic considering I didn't have any hope we would finish so well in the top 10 :bump:

I am over the moon we will at least have a stab at the Europa League. No shaking :mrgreen:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: WuruWuru, take a stab at what? See this one? You clearly like pain. This season will hurt you worst than last season! Mark my words. Remember when you thought you could finish up to 2nd and then you collapsed, with Tottenham finishing above you? :lol: :lol: :lol: you never jam!
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:03 pm
cchinukw wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:58 pm

How times have changed.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: WuruWuru, take a stab at what? See this one? You clearly like pain. This season will hurt you worst than last season! Mark my words. Remember when you thought you could finish up to 2nd and then you collapsed, with Tottenham finishing above you? :lol: :lol: :lol: you never jam!
One can't be hurt when one's expectations are low :bump:

I'm protected already from hurt

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cchinukw wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:34 pm

Keep pretending. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: We know how fooooolish you were to think you can finish above TOttenham. :rotf: :rotf:
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

kajifu wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:40 am
David Ornstein
@David_Ornstein
@TheAthleticUK
#MCFC #CFC #THFC

Bro where have you been?
Well you are right about Henry,but he was coach by a special Wenger not Arteta type.
Beside we wish him the best but that money with a year left on his contract is mafia.
City sign Halaand for 65million and we are signing Jesus witha year left for 45 million
Mane going for 35 million...Hopefully he come correct.
My point was concerning you saying he's not an out and out striker. Whether or not Arteta can figure it out is a different matter.

Wrt the price tag, that's the cost of doing business these days. Haaland's total transfer fees is more than £65m oh.

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

TP5 is an irreplaceable player.
It makes the decision not to sign YB even worse.
How can this ship be already sinking B4 the season
even opens and Tottenham set to seriously
challenge for the title
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:57 am
cchinukw wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:34 pm

Keep pretending. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: We know how fooooolish you were to think you can finish above TOttenham. :rotf: :rotf:
Erm where did you read me claim?🤣

Do you know the meaning of low expectations? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Sleaky72 wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:10 pm TP5 is an irreplaceable player.
It makes the decision not to sign YB even worse.
How can this ship be already sinking B4 the season
even opens and Tottenham set to seriously
challenge for the title
Bro what happen to TP5?
Arsenal under Arteta and Edu are not serious.
If the owner was serious its a sackable decision for allowing YB to go to spurs for 25million on a 58k week wages,
We could have paid Brighton 30m and or match spurs and put him on a 100k wages to give him an offer he cant turn down.That is the signing of the summer,to pay himless than 60k and pay 25 million.