Page 16 of 20

Re: Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:07 pm
by cchinukw
danfo driver wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 2:59 pm Understood! So, could you sit on two fingers of your fellow racist Arsenal fans? :D
cchinukw wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:55 am
I couldn't give 2 fingers about Adebayor.

All you need do is track his attitude at all the clubs that he played at post Arsenal for genuine feedback.

Arsenal was one of the first English clubs to field black players- FACT.

Still a club of the streets and maintains a strong connection with it's immediate London community through its outreaches - FACT.

Adebayor is not the onlyblack player to have featured for Arsenal. One of our greatest Thierry Henry is immortalised with a statue outside the Arsenal grounds - FACT.

The invincibles were packed with loads of black players - FACT.

Inspite of what you ans BigP think about Arsenal, Chelsea's fanbase are officually the English Premiership's most racist. - FACT

Your fake outrage can be shot further with some more Ogbumigwes than are necessary but at this point sir, I find it necessary to rest my case.

However as a lawyer you may want to progress to the court of appeal. :drool:
We are one of the most diverse clubs in the land. Chelsea has the most racist fanbase. It is official.

Adebayor has a poor rep everywhere he has ever been. His reason for hating Arsenal? Oh Arsene Wenger made the mistake of telling him upfront that he was no longer needed at Arsenal. Do you know how he described that forthrightness? He said AW was not an authentic person. If that isn't authentic, I don't know what else is :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

He is lucky he didn't try that stunt anywhere else. The pillock! :lol: :lol:

Let's focus or discussion on exorcising and kicking out racism from Chelsea's possessed fanbase.

Re: Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:24 pm
by Siddonlook11
Arteta still get issues but it seems the decision to loan out Saliba, buy Ode and buy Ramsdale are really look like a master stroke . When you add Jesus and Zinchenko . The pot of soup is slowly coming to taste.

We need a faster player in that midfield to partner Partey , Xhaka will be good against some teams but will be killed against some teams. Sadly in my opinion Tielemans is also slow. so I dont see him as the solution.

And finally well done to the team :clap: :clap: good first game of the season.

Re: Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2022 12:02 am
by ohenhen1
Need to rotate the squad better or else there will bre injuries and the players will run out of steam later on in the seasn,. Ideally Arteta should make all of his subs early in the season. Then come March, he can start to play players longer. No player should play more than one game per week. Maybe sometihng like this.

EPL and FA cup games
Ramsdale
White, Saliba, Gabriel, Thierney
Xhaka,Partey, Odegard
Saka, Jesus, Martineli

CArabao and Europa cup games
Turner
cedric, Tomiyasu, Holden, Zinchenko
viera, Elneny, Lokonga
Pepe, Nketiah, Smith Rowe

Need an upgrade for Xhaka and Pepe in the squad. Wont mind selling Xhaka.

Re: Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2022 12:27 am
by Bigpokey24
i have never seen a match , whereby the better team lost. The results were flattering

the stats do not favor assanal

Re: Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:53 am
by Sleaky72
ohenhen1 wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 12:02 am Need to rotate the squad better or else there will bre injuries and the players will run out of steam later on in the seasn,. Ideally Arteta should make all of his subs early in the season. Then come March, he can start to play players longer. No player should play more than one game per week. Maybe sometihng like this.

EPL and FA cup games
Ramsdale
White, Saliba, Gabriel, Thierney
Xhaka,Partey, Odegard
Saka, Jesus, Martineli

CArabao and Europa cup games
Turner
cedric, Tomiyasu, Holden, Zinchenko
viera, Elneny, Lokonga
Pepe, Nketiah, Smith Rowe

Need an upgrade for Xhaka and Pepe in the squad. Wont mind selling Xhaka.
You’d start BWhite over Tomiyasu?
Are ya posting while drinking

Re: Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2022 3:43 am
by ohenhen1
Sleaky72 wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:53 am
ohenhen1 wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 12:02 am Need to rotate the squad better or else there will bre injuries and the players will run out of steam later on in the seasn,. Ideally Arteta should make all of his subs early in the season. Then come March, he can start to play players longer. No player should play more than one game per week. Maybe sometihng like this.

EPL and FA cup games
Ramsdale
White, Saliba, Gabriel, Thierney
Xhaka,Partey, Odegard
Saka, Jesus, Martineli

CArabao and Europa cup games
Turner
cedric, Tomiyasu, Holden, Zinchenko
viera, Elneny, Lokonga
Pepe, Nketiah, Smith Rowe

Need an upgrade for Xhaka and Pepe in the squad. Wont mind selling Xhaka.
You’d start BWhite over Tomiyasu?
Are ya posting while drinking
It was based on fitness. And I think of every one as co starters.

Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:53 am
by kajifu
First game 3 points in the back,you cant ask for anything else.

Re: Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:57 am
by kajifu
ohenhen1 wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 12:02 am Need to rotate the squad better or else there will bre injuries and the players will run out of steam later on in the seasn,. Ideally Arteta should make all of his subs early in the season. Then come March, he can start to play players longer. No player should play more than one game per week. Maybe sometihng like this.

EPL and FA cup games
Ramsdale
White, Saliba, Gabriel, Thierney
Xhaka,Partey, Odegard
Saka, Jesus, Martineli

CArabao and Europa cup games
Turner
cedric, Tomiyasu, Holden, Zinchenko
viera, Elneny, Lokonga
Pepe, Nketiah, Smith Rowe

Need an upgrade for Xhaka and Pepe in the squad. Wont mind selling Xhaka.
I hope you understand world cup is in November?
The earlier you you stay closer to the top now put your best team,make used of the 5 sub the better,
We still need 3 more signing as injuries will be key plus not everyone will be putting their best in other not to get injured and miss world cup,This season is different from others.
Hope before world cup break we are in top 3,

Re: Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:07 am
by Bigpokey24
But assanal nah real mugu club oo..they are playing you never walk alone during practice...but still got beat 4 kondo...kai

Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:28 pm
by Sleaky72
One thing is for sure we will need to spend a ton of money to get Will Saliba to extend.
That boy is class. And shame on Arteta for treating with such disregard.
Stupid club! This kid was ready last season and money spent on Ben White could’ve been used on Bissouma and elsewhere last season. We missed a presence like Bissouma yesterday with us being overrun in midfield with our lack of athleticism. I’ hope this doesn’t end up like the latter years of Wenger, always coming up one or two signings short of going big things …

Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Posted: Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:59 pm
by Bigpokey24
kajifu wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:53 am First game 3 points in the back,you cant ask for anything else.
Bag. Not back

Re: Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:36 am
by danfo driver
So your position is that when a black man has a poor reputation, white men and women should throw bananas at him?
cchinukw wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:07 pm
danfo driver wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 2:59 pm Understood! So, could you sit on two fingers of your fellow racist Arsenal fans? :D
cchinukw wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:55 am
I couldn't give 2 fingers about Adebayor.

All you need do is track his attitude at all the clubs that he played at post Arsenal for genuine feedback.

Arsenal was one of the first English clubs to field black players- FACT.

Still a club of the streets and maintains a strong connection with it's immediate London community through its outreaches - FACT.

Adebayor is not the onlyblack player to have featured for Arsenal. One of our greatest Thierry Henry is immortalised with a statue outside the Arsenal grounds - FACT.

The invincibles were packed with loads of black players - FACT.

Inspite of what you ans BigP think about Arsenal, Chelsea's fanbase are officually the English Premiership's most racist. - FACT

Your fake outrage can be shot further with some more Ogbumigwes than are necessary but at this point sir, I find it necessary to rest my case.

However as a lawyer you may want to progress to the court of appeal. :drool:
We are one of the most diverse clubs in the land. Chelsea has the most racist fanbase. It is official.

Adebayor has a poor rep everywhere he has ever been. His reason for hating Arsenal? Oh Arsene Wenger made the mistake of telling him upfront that he was no longer needed at Arsenal. Do you know how he described that forthrightness? He said AW was not an authentic person. If that isn't authentic, I don't know what else is :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

He is lucky he didn't try that stunt anywhere else. The pillock! :lol: :lol:

Let's focus or discussion on exorcising and kicking out racism from Chelsea's possessed fanbase.

Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:41 pm
by Chimurenga Rebel
This Danfo driver character seems to post more about Arsenal than us CE Arsenal fans. What makes one so salty towards Arsenal? Surely he should be posting more about the glorious exploits of his beloved " racially diverse and racially inclusive" Chelsea.

Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:48 pm
by Chimurenga Rebel
My 2 cents on Adebayor. The guy seems to be a bit of a problem wherever he goes. However having said that his gripe towards Arsenal fans is justified. Arsenal fans did sing racist songs about Adebayor. There was a song about his father washing elephants.
Arsenal is an inclusive club but that does not mean there are no pockets of racism within the fan base.

Arsenal is however a lot more inclusive than Chelsea. A trip on match day to either The Emirates or Stamford Bridge will clearly show this.

My 2 cents.

Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:29 pm
by danfo driver
Chimurenga Rebel wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:48 pm My 2 cents on Adebayor. The guy seems to be a bit of a problem wherever he goes. However having said that his gripe towards Arsenal fans is justified. Arsenal fans did sing racist songs about Adebayor. There was a song about his father washing elephants.
Arsenal is an inclusive club but that does not mean there are no pockets of racism within the fan base.

Arsenal is however a lot more inclusive than Chelsea. A trip on match day to either The Emirates or Stamford Bridge will clearly show this.

My 2 cents.
What is the point of your first sentence? Whats the reason for mentioning that a black man "seems to be a bit of a problem wherever he goes," and then pretend to condemn racism against him. Let me tell you about psychology. Your subconscious put that there, in order to soften the blow on the people you want to defend -- the racist arsenal fans. But you dont want to come out and defend them because you are worried to do it publicly -- so your subconscious, tries to weaken the victim.

Its like when people say, "she is known for being promiscuous," or "she dresses provocatively," but those men should not have raped her. Whats the point of the first part of the sentence? Yes, its made to soften the blow on the rapists, who you want to defend, but you are afraid to show the world that you are a horrid piece of sheet. thunder faya you where you stand and anywhere you go. Ewu!

Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:57 pm
by Bigpokey24
Chimurenga Rebel wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:41 pm This Danfo driver character seems to post more about Arsenal than us CE Arsenal fans. What makes one so salty towards Arsenal? Surely he should be posting more about the glorious exploits of his beloved " racially diverse and racially inclusive" Chelsea.
why are you assnal fans so sensitive? You choose to blame Adebayor for being a victim of racism?

Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2022 8:27 pm
by elerineye
Chimurenga Rebel wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:41 pm This Danfo driver character seems to post more about Arsenal than us CE Arsenal fans. What makes one so salty towards Arsenal? Surely he should be posting more about the glorious exploits of his beloved " racially diverse and racially inclusive" Chelsea.
Attention seeking, him and that bigturkey are on my ignore list.

Re: Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2022 9:38 pm
by Sleaky72
Crazy game in France,

Arsenal loaners, Nuno Tavares and substitute Folarin Balo both score but Marseille currently leading 3-1 in ET. Cracking game. Nuno’s goal was so well taken.

Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:38 pm
by Bigpokey24
elerineye wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 8:27 pm
Chimurenga Rebel wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:41 pm This Danfo driver character seems to post more about Arsenal than us CE Arsenal fans. What makes one so salty towards Arsenal? Surely he should be posting more about the glorious exploits of his beloved " racially diverse and racially inclusive" Chelsea.
Attention seeking, him and that bigturkey are on my ignore list.
who is this troll, never ever heard of you before.. go suck on a lemon.. you offer nothing to this forum, and i am so glad only like 4 to 5 assanal trolls do post here.. shebi u trolls have a daft whatapp group.. what are you doing here .. get the freak out .. go away from here . our goal to kick you assanal spammers are in full force .. a worthless no champs league playing attention seeking club.. the audacity to come to a Nigerian football forum, setup a profile picture of assanal and then beat his chest he is blocking people on the forum...smh ... nah you dey pay for the people internet bill? are you feeding them? you think you count or you dey important. somebody done told you worng negro . no one cares about you ooooo

Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2022 12:49 am
by danfo driver
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:38 pm
elerineye wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 8:27 pm
Chimurenga Rebel wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:41 pm This Danfo driver character seems to post more about Arsenal than us CE Arsenal fans. What makes one so salty towards Arsenal? Surely he should be posting more about the glorious exploits of his beloved " racially diverse and racially inclusive" Chelsea.
Attention seeking, him and that bigturkey are on my ignore list.
who is this troll, never ever heard of you before.. go suck on a lemon.. you offer nothing to this forum, and i am so glad only like 4 to 5 assanal trolls do post here.. shebi u trolls have a daft whatapp group.. what are you doing here .. get the freak out .. go away from here . our goal to kick you assanal spammers are in full force .. a worthless no champs league playing attention seeking club.. the audacity to come to a Nigerian football forum, setup a profile picture of assanal and then beat his chest he is blocking people on the forum...smh ... nah you dey pay for the people internet bill? are you feeding them? you think you count or you dey important. somebody done told you worng negro . no one cares about you ooooo
Oh boy, we are on his ignore list. How are we going to pay our bills this month? How can we survive? Who will love us in life now? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

The part that actually makes me laugh the most is that its usually the ones I have never heard about before who have me on their ignore list. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I didnt even know they existed! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :woot:

Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2022 1:23 am
by Bigpokey24
danfo driver wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 12:49 am
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:38 pm
elerineye wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 8:27 pm
Chimurenga Rebel wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:41 pm This Danfo driver character seems to post more about Arsenal than us CE Arsenal fans. What makes one so salty towards Arsenal? Surely he should be posting more about the glorious exploits of his beloved " racially diverse and racially inclusive" Chelsea.
Attention seeking, him and that bigturkey are on my ignore list.
who is this troll, never ever heard of you before.. go suck on a lemon.. you offer nothing to this forum, and i am so glad only like 4 to 5 assanal trolls do post here.. shebi u trolls have a daft whatapp group.. what are you doing here .. get the freak out .. go away from here . our goal to kick you assanal spammers are in full force .. a worthless no champs league playing attention seeking club.. the audacity to come to a Nigerian football forum, setup a profile picture of assanal and then beat his chest he is blocking people on the forum...smh ... nah you dey pay for the people internet bill? are you feeding them? you think you count or you dey important. somebody done told you worng negro . no one cares about you ooooo
Oh boy, we are on his ignore list. How are we going to pay our bills this month? How can we survive? Who will love us in life now? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

The part that actually makes me laugh the most is that its usually the ones I have never heard about before who have me on their ignore list. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I didnt even know they existed! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :woot:
it is shocking , they all sent themselves PMS and one of their oga gave them a list of those to block.. however the thing still no enter dem .. so when they log into this thread they look at all the pages and get "the following is on your ignore list" dispay this post to read it( them go close one eye click and then read am" I just do not get those wey dey cry say i will block mr a and mrs b as if that one go cure covid etc.. these are grown men oo, all like late 50s etc . nah only kajifu, cito the ****, chikwururu and sleaky wey dey post here. even their thread is cryin g.. some of them are still doing forcing guy

Re: Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:16 am
by kajifu
Arsenal for life

Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Devts for 2022-23 Season

Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:38 am
by Sleaky72
Frank Kessie is still unregistered by Barca.
That man solves all of our midfield issues and will usher Chaka
out the door. A serious club would make a loan bid with a fee for this man.
Total game changer