2022/2023 Spurs Season: PL - 8th; CL - RD16; FAC - RD5; EFL - RD3

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2022/2023 Spurs Season: [PL] WHU v TOT [WK 5]

Post by Its a Goal »

Antonio almost. Phew.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Sanchez booked.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Spurs have retaken control of the match.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooal

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Bissouma is giving the ball away in midfield.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Son is way off his best.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Perisic is a baller.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Hojbjerg has come to off because of the rash challenge he received in the first off.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Oliver Skipp getting ready to come on if Hojbjerg can't continue.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Hojbjerg's boot is damaged.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Defense went napping.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Son's corner kicks no longer beating the first man.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

See how we are causing our own problems at the back.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Richarlison about to come on.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kulu off.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

I don't feel too good about this match any longer.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

So the only offensive change Conte can make is to bring Royal on.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

How is that a yellow card to Davies who got the ball?

Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

OMG how lucky can Tottenham be.
West Ham is embarrassing.
How can they miss that
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

The less said about the reffing in this match, the better. Stuart Atwell, or whatever the #$%$ his name is, and his reffing clique has just demonstrated home bias in this match. How the #$%$ did Spurs not have a penalty? How did West Ham only get a yellow in the late second half? I am not denying that we had some Spurs players who need flogging (Lloris, Son I am looking at you) but damn this reffing performance.
chopachop
Egg
Egg

Post by chopachop »

Cristao II wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:50 pm The less said about the reffing in this match, the better. Stuart Atwell, or whatever the #$%$ his name is, and his reffing clique has just demonstrated home bias in this match. How the #$%$ did Spurs not have a penalty? How did West Ham only get a yellow in the late second half? I am not denying that we had some Spurs players who need flogging (Lloris, Son I am looking at you) but damn this reffing performance.
Hypocrite, you like your oga Conte were not crying referee at stamford bridge when cucu's hair was pulled.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

chopachop wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:25 am
Cristao II wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:50 pm The less said about the reffing in this match, the better. Stuart Atwell, or whatever the #$%$ his name is, and his reffing clique has just demonstrated home bias in this match. How the #$%$ did Spurs not have a penalty? How did West Ham only get a yellow in the late second half? I am not denying that we had some Spurs players who need flogging (Lloris, Son I am looking at you) but damn this reffing performance.
Hypocrite, you like your oga Conte were not crying referee at stamford bridge when cucu's hair was pulled.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

what a massive hypocrite
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved