2022/2023 Spurs Season: PL - 8th; CL - RD16; FAC - RD5; EFL - RD3

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2022/2023 Spurs Season: [CL] EIN v TOT [GP-D GM-3]

Post by danfo driver »

100%Naija wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:46 pm It' a goat..mmmeeeeehhhh. How body? We carry serious hairy Kane flog una sha. Conte can build hut if he likes, the koboko we issue una (3-1) gbosaiiii, sweet pass kporyor sef :D :D :D
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Any coach with a brain -- doesnt even need to be a good one - knows how to shut a Conte team. Its that easy.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

This is a horrible loss for Spurs. May his soul rest in peace.

2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2022/2023 Spurs Season: [PL] BRI v TOT [WK 9]

Post by Its a Goal »

2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Spurs play terrible football.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ojafranpa wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 2:13 pm Spurs play terrible football.
:D
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Match Fixer does not know how to play good football.
Funny how Danfo has been right about this clown.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

100%Naija wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:46 pm It' a goat..mmmeeeeehhhh. How body? We carry serious hairy Kane flog una sha. Conte can build hut if he likes, the koboko we issue una (3-1) gbosaiiii, sweet pass kporyor sef :D :D :D
Enjoy the ojoro induced win :D. Afterall shebi we dash una 3 without reply plus we do cowardly act of postponing the match cos say we no dey full strength. Time go soon reach for una to return to midtable so enjoy.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2022/2023 Spurs Season: [PL] ARS v TOT [WK 8]

Post by Its a Goal »

benteke wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 10:25 pm
Its a Goal wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:24 pm
What's the story with Bissouma, how come he doesn't start many games
He is still learning Conte's tactics and what Conte demands of him. He will get more playing time as he adapts.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

danfo driver wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 10:37 pm:D
:taunt:

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

danfo driver wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 10:41 pm Any coach with a brain -- doesnt even need to be a good one - knows how to shut a Conte team. Its that easy.
I'm guessing there are so many coaches without a brain then chief of whom is Arteta whom he beat silly last season to snatch CL football off his safe hands :mrgreen:.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 2:07 pm :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
You can take the quote out of context all you want but those who know what he means and has been saying ever since know he is consistent. He has maintained that Spurs need more signings HOWEVER the issues cannot be addressed in one or two transfer windows. He has maintained that it is going to take a long time bridge the deficit and he is willing to wait that long. Even more encouraging, he said he loves the project and loves the set of players he is working with as they are showing the desire and commitment that it takes to make this team a title winning/contender one. So yeah, Conte wants more players despite signing 7 this past summer and all Spurs fan support him.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

But we love the 3 points :taunt:

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

kajifu wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 8:42 pm
Match Fixer does not know how to play good football.
Funny how Danfo has been right about this clown.
Thank you gbefila, go and shogba e. Rich you calling Conte a match fixer when your Arteta was the one who kept asking for NLD at The Lane to be postponed cos one of his players sneezed :roll:

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2022/2023 Spurs Season: [CL] TOT v EIF [GP-D GM-4]

Post by Its a Goal »

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

:(

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Moura is back and on the bench while Kulu is not being risked to play so is out of the squad. I don't know why Conte continues to persist with Royal on the right when he has Spence to try out there.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Sessesgnon trying to do too much and ends up giving the ball away.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Richarlison almost score.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane almost finds Son on the near post.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Dier picks up a yellow just 12 mins in.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Dier cost a goal