2022/2023 Spurs Season: PL - 8th; CL - RD16; FAC - RD5; EFL - RD3

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: 2022/2023 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v AST [WK 17]

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cito wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 5:22 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 5:02 pm
Cito wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 4:53 pm That should have been an early shower for Romero. Ref lenient with Spurs.
look at this cito the t*t* who asked you ?> everyone knows you hypocrisy in this thread, abeg comot for road hypocrite
It’s a new year son so I will start by wishing you a happy and fruitful new year.
:boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: go suck on a lemon
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 5:40 pm
Cito wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 5:22 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 5:02 pm
Cito wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 4:53 pm That should have been an early shower for Romero. Ref lenient with Spurs.
look at this cito the t*t* who asked you ?> everyone knows you hypocrisy in this thread, abeg comot for road hypocrite
It’s a new year son so I will start by wishing you a happy and fruitful new year.
:boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: go suck on a lemon
And your hearts desires shall be fulfilled. I am actually drinking tea with lemon. So there! :D
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Does Conte want out? Looks like he may be brewing a fight with SPURS management.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

Its a Goal wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 4:12 pm Lloris well done o.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

Its a Goal wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 4:44 pm F'king Royal. Like seriously? Play damn Spense.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

Cito wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 4:57 pm
ojafranpa wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 4:56 pm What do you think of Spuds?
Living up to their reputation?
Ouch!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

He is turning against them! :rotf: :rotf: They definitely deserve 7th, 8th, 9th! Worthless cowards :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cristao II wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:01 pm I have no comment. There are systemic issues at this club. Erm Eriksen how far now?
Eriksen says look at the table. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2022/2023 Spurs Season: [PL] CRY v TOT [WK 18]

Post by Its a Goal »

2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Finally we don't concede first.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Fball is such a cruel cruel sport
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2022/2023 Spurs Season: [FAC] TOT V POR [RD 3]

Post by Its a Goal »

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2022/2023 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT V ARS [WK 19]

Post by Its a Goal »

Tomorrow will be defining day in Spur's season. We cannot afford to lose this match if top 4 ambition is to be attained. Good news is that Kulusevski and Rodrigo are back in contention likewise Richarlison but will Conte want to risk playing them?

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Spurs are a team no one should waste te on.. they are going to give assanal 3 easy points
SuperEagles

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Bentacur unavailable today. That will hurt our midfield bigly. Impressively though Conte is trusting on Sarr to partner Hojbjerg. Over Bissouma.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 10:52 am Spurs are a team no one should waste te on.. they are going to give assanal 3 easy points
Don't you have better things to do like fetch water for your village people? Stop wasting data.

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Its a Goal wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 4:52 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 10:52 am Spurs are a team no one should waste te on.. they are going to give assanal 3 easy points
Don't you have better things to do like fetch water for your village people? Stop wasting data.
fetch water? I haven't done that since boarding school. We are in 2023. Technology makes a lot of manual labor obsolete ...come on it is a goal
SuperEagles

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

LLoris almost gifts a goal again.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 4:56 pm
Its a Goal wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 4:52 pm
fetch water? I haven't done that since boarding school. We are in 2023. Technology makes a lot of manual labor obsolete ...come on it is a goal
Make yourself useful doing something useful instead of disturbing us.

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

spurs is rubbish sha
SuperEagles

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Ojoro has started. Partey not carded for deliberate handball.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Lloris