2022/2023 Spurs Season: PL - 8th; CL - RD16; FAC - RD5; EFL - RD3

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2022/2023 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v LEI [WK 7]

Post by Its a Goal »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:18 pm rodgers should be fired
Why? Who can do better than him with the non investment in the team?
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2022/2023 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v LEI [WK 7]

Post by Cristao II »

I would have been shocked if Spurs didnt destroy Leicester. Good benching of Son.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2022/2023 Spurs Season: [PL] ARS v TOT [WK 8]

Post by Its a Goal »

2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kulusevski didn't make the team as he is out injured. This gives ARSEnal the advantage as they have a complete team.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

So much pressure in the early stages against Spurs.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

What is wrong with Lloris and his shootout?

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Richalison should have scored.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Richarlison would have had better chance of scoring if he had gone with his left leg instead of right.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Snag

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Its a Goal wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:45 pm Richalison should have scored.
Would have been offside on 2 occasions on that play.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Penalty to Spurs

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

1-1

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

If Son could be a bit more precise with his passes/crosses we will be more dangerous offensively.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Dang

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

What was Lloris doing there?
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Unless Conte brings in Bissouma we will continue to get overran in midfield.

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

That should have been 3-1 Jesus.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

What da fuuk??? LLoris??? How did you let go under your body?

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Catching grasshopper! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Its a Goal wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 1:44 pm What da fuuk??? LLoris??? How did you let go under your body?
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

How is that a red card?

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Spurs game plan different now because they need to play without countering as much.

Wow a red? Seem hash.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Royal!!! I honestly don't know why he made that sort of challenge when the team was not in danger.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

SHAMEFUL! SHAMELESS! DISGRACE!

CURSED!

Tufia! How do you play against a team in the same division as you and you look like a pub team? Get dominated like a b1atch!? :oops: :oops: is this football?? sh111t on a stick! :oops:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?