2022/2023 Spurs Season: PL - 8th; CL - RD16; FAC - RD5; EFL - RD3

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2022/2023 Spurs Season: [CL] TOT v EIF [GP-D GM-4]

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane making some horrendous decisions in the end of this match.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2022/2023 Spurs Season: [CL] TOT v EIF [GP-D GM-4]

Post by Its a Goal »

Phew. Just barely getting over the line.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2022/2023 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v EVE [WK 10]

Post by Its a Goal »

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Deki still not fit enough to get in the squad. Hopefully he'll be back in midweek.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Son will score some worldly freekicks for his country but when it comes to Spurs the ball just doesn't find the back of the net.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Perfectly timed tackle by Romero in the 18.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

That was close. Dier lost the ball upfront and led to a quick Everton counter attack.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane and Richy are yet to be in synch on the pitch.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Everton is obviously playing for a draw.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Another defensive mixup in midfield almost gifts Everton a goal.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Richy holding his calf, doesn't look too serious.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Its a Goal wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 6:41 pm Richy holding his calf, doesn't look too serious.
Oh no, it is ba. He is walking off gingerly. Bissouma on for him

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane with a rocket shot but Pickford up to the task. Son follow-up over the bar.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Son header not strong enough

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Pickford fouls Kane in the 18. Penalty to Spurs

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Goal

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

This is going to be a game of management as Everton will come out to play and put the pressure on Spurs.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Spurs has slowed the game down considerably.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Another hotshot from Kane but directly at the keeper.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

The linesman by the left side of Pickford is blind as he has denied Spurs 2 throw-ins right in front of him.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Hojbjerg makes it 2

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Pre-assist - Kane, assist - Bentacur, Scorer - Hojbjerg.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

I wonder why Frank Lampard didn't work out the one dimensional Conte :P.