2022/2023 Spurs Season: PL - 8th; CL - RD16; FAC - RD5; EFL - RD3

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2022/2023 Spurs Season: [CL] TOT v EIF [GP-D GM-4]

Post by Its a Goal »

That's the equalizer. Kane to Son: Goal
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Please for the love of birds in the world stop taking freekicks Kane.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane upended in the box but ref didn't call pen

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

VAR overruled ref and Kane dispatches it.

2-1

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Royal wasted a glorious opportunity on his side.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

What a goal from Son

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

No keeping is stopping that

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Elenu is no longer proclaiming curse :taunt:. I wonder why Conte hasn't been found out today.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Bentacur gets a yellow.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

If only Royal can make good decisions when going forward he will be a complete player.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Finally Royal delivers a delicious cross for Romero to head goal bound.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane is having a fantastic game so far as he is the one dictating the play.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Tuta gets a second yellow.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

That is why Royal gets the nod in the RB position. His defensive work is just right up there.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Winks on for Rich while Bissouma takes over from Bentacur.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Frankfurt lucky not to be down to 9.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Lloris saved a sure bound goal.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Sanchez coming on for Dier.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Sessegnon booked

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Bryan Gil and Lucas Moura coming on for Hojbjerg and Son

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Just after praising Royal he conspires to give the ball away which lead to attack. Instead of Lloris to catch the ball he parries it for a corner kick and leads to goal.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Gil, after being put through by Kane, somehow loses the ball. Frankfurt then gives the ball away back to Gil who dribbles his way into the 18 and gets a penalty.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Kane boots it over the bar.