2022/2023 Spurs Season: PL - 8th; CL - RD16; FAC - RD5; EFL - RD3

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2022/2023 Spurs Season: [PL] MAC V TOT [WK 20]

Post by danfo driver »

Sleaky72 wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:49 pm Kula you beauty … get in!
He got in, didnt he? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Sleaky72 wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:53 pm I always believed in you Tottenham … never a doubt :taunt: :taunt:
You clearly do not know the history of Tottenham. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

YemiBrazil wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:04 pm Stars aligning in favor of Arsenal but still a long way to go in this match and the season.
Moon nko? e align? :D
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:13 pm Silly guys in defense.
And a coward on CyberEagles. :lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Sleaky72 wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:27 pm I have no words ..
may i give you some words? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You sold yourself and supported your mortal enemy like a cheap whore because you want to win the league. Forever, you will have to look yourself in the mirror and realize that on January 19 2023, you were a whore :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

YemiBrazil wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:29 pm Spurs fans are truly strong men followed by Arsenal fans. No way I can handle this.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: And this is what they go through every year. Its remarkable! :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Thunder wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:00 pm

May I suggest; Two goals up, & they feck it up.? :D :D :D :D :D
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

YemiBrazil wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:29 pm Spurs fans are truly strong men followed by Arsenal fans. No way I can handle this.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: And this is what they go through every year. Its remarkable! :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2022/2023 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v LEE [WK 15]

Post by danfo driver »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 9:39 pm
Its a Goal wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 9:18 pm
danfo driver wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:06 pm Hopefully, in the investigation of Paratici, they will investigate his behavior over the last one year and find criminality in the way he has handled business for Tottenham -- and Tottenham will be relegated! Amen.
:lol: :rotf: :lol: :rotf:
Since this post, you have been in abject pain :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Like I said, you will never know "FOOTBALL" peace. :D
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:40 pm
YemiBrazil wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:04 pm Stars aligning in favor of Arsenal but still a long way to go in this match and the season.
E be like the alignment don dey get k-leg. Man City loomed the part yesterday. They got this unless Pep goes with his useless oversabi tinkerings again :mrgreen:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

YemiBrazil wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 12:55 pm
danfo driver wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:40 pm
E be like the alignment don dey get k-leg. Man City loomed the part yesterday. They got this unless Pep goes with his useless oversabi tinkerings again :mrgreen:
Man City's biggest problem is their defense and that will hamper them until they fix it. In the summer, I criticized pep for not selling the crap, Ake, and buying the equal crap, Akanji! Two average players who should be playing for mid-table clubs. He also went ahead and sold the Ukranian left back to Arsenal and bought a spanish boy from Belgium. :oops:

I havent been following them much, but it seems Ruben Dias has not been playing much. Injury? He was immense for them last season. he came in as a sub in this game. They need him fully fit and playing... he organizes them.

The truth is that players like Stones, Ake and Akanji are very average and if they werent playing for City, they would be looked down at.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:44 pm
may i give you some words? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You sold yourself and supported your mortal enemy like a cheap whore because you want to win the league. Forever, you will have to look yourself in the mirror and realize that on January 19 2023, you were a whore :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Spurs are not a team to support even for a day,watch them in two weeks time when they face same City at home.
It might be 1-5 to City
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2022/2023 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v LEE [WK 15]

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 9:18 pm
danfo driver wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:06 pm Hopefully, in the investigation of Paratici, they will investigate his behavior over the last one year and find criminality in the way he has handled business for Tottenham -- and Tottenham will be relegated! Amen.
:lol: :rotf: :lol: :rotf:
Your criminal director of football has now been convicted! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

This is just the beginning. A crook is a crook and will always be a crook. I can guarantee you that this criminal did not stop his criminal ways at Juve. They will investigate his time at Spurs and they will find there was also criminal activities. Dont worry, shebi you dey laugh before? :rotf: :rotf:

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2022/2023 Spurs Season: [PL] FUL V TOT [WK 21]

Post by Its a Goal »

2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Its a Goal wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 8:07 pm
what are you predicting , a Spurs victory?
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

What would Tottenham do without one Harry Kane?
This dude so deserves a much better club before he hangs up the boots.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2022/2023 Spurs Season: [FAC] PNE V TOT [RD 4]

Post by Its a Goal »

2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

What a romantic affair this match has to offer. In 1961 when Tottenham won the league, Preston got relegated that same season from the top league. Unfortunately for both teams that was the last season either has smelt success as Preston has not gotten back to the top league while Spurs has yet to win it again

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

What a very romantic failure. That’s a tragedy.
Its a Goal wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:05 pm What a romantic affair this match has to offer. In 1961 when Tottenham won the league, Preston got relegated that same season from the top league. Unfortunately for both teams that was the last season either has smelt success as Preston has not gotten back to the top league while Spurs has yet to win it again
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Anyone heard from Cristao? Been a minute. Hope he is okay.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

2 fantastic Sonny goals

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Another one leaves and wins. Tottenham is deeply cursed!
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Wasn’t Doherty the guy that loved Arsenal but spurs signed him for £15m or thereabouts from Wolves about 2 years ago?

They cancelled his contract and he signed for Atletico? :rotf:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."