2022/2023 Spurs Season: PL - 8th; CL - RD16; FAC - RD5; EFL - RD3

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2022/2023 Spurs Season: [PL] WOL v TOT [WK 26]

Post by Cito »

Which spurs will show up today?
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

I guess the silence of this space answers my question. COYGs!!!!!
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2022/2023 Spurs Season: [CL] TOT v ACM [RD-16 2L]

Post by Its a Goal »

2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Its a Goal wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:04 pm
so you may know, i do not wish Spurs well, and do not rate them at all at al.....This is because of your comments congratulating KAne for injuring Silva. since then, spurs have lost 2 games .. today una eyes go open ..smh..ko ni dafun Spurs
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Did the commentator just say Romero has received 8 yellows and 2 reds in 13 appearances?

That’s pretty reckless. He is an out of control player.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

my goodness Spurs is really trash.. one wonders how a pathetic football team like this makes the Champs league. They aren't good enough at this level
SuperEagles

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Cito wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 3:18 pm Which spurs will show up today?
Spursy Spurs ke? Who is dashing monkey banana? :???: :???: :???:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: 2022/2023 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v CHE [WK 25]

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Its a Goal wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:52 pm Karma for Thiago for elbowing Romero. Now he got hurt and will have to leave.
hmmmmmm red car for the area boy Romero and Spurs crash out of yet another cup tourney. to be Spurs is a team in a competition set to make the numbers
SuperEagles

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Spurs the gift that keep giving.
What a useless team,a curse club
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Like clockwork, Mr. I dont know how to win in Europe is knocked out again. :oops: :oops: Shameless coach! I have never seen a coach who panics and collapses in Europe like this guy. overrated.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

I knew this failure of a man was a pathetic loser when City came for him and he allowed the worthless lily fans to bully him into staying with them. LOSER!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

O vbi abakpan! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

I think Conte wants out
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

benteke wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:17 pm I think Conte wants out
He is lucky I am not the chairman, i will humiliate him! Fire him immediately and lock the gate to the training ground, so he cant pick up his things. Then I'll send Richarlison to take his things out to him at the gate. Ewu meeehhhh! Talking as if he is in control of his future, when he is being paid 18 million euros and all he can show for it is to be "fighting for top 4!"
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2022/2023 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v NT [WK 27]

Post by Its a Goal »

2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:27 pm
He is lucky I am not the chairman, i will humiliate him! Fire him immediately and lock the gate to the training ground, so he cant pick up his things. Then I'll send Richarlison to take his things out to him at the gate. Ewu meeehhhh! Talking as if he is in control of his future, when he is being paid 18 million euros and all he can show for it is to be "fighting for top 4!"
Bros I wish I can disagree with you much but you know? Levy is Levy. He doesn't want to pay the fee to terminate the contract so he'll rather let the contract out. I just hope Poch won't accept a nonsense term from him which will frustrate him a second time around having one hand tied behind his back.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 3:12 pm
danfo driver wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:27 pm
Bros I wish I can disagree with you much but you know? Levy is Levy. He doesn't want to pay the fee to terminate the contract so he'll rather let the contract out. I just hope Poch won't accept a nonsense term from him which will frustrate him a second time around having one hand tied behind his back.
Honestly, I cant blame Levy. I am not so sure how the club is run, but if the club has a board of directors and you just paid off Poch, Mourinho and Nuno and then gave 18 million to Conte (who I do not rate at all), as a director, I will be very angry and refuse to vote in favor of another pay off.

Re: Poch, I wont touch him. That would be a big mistake.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2022/2023 Spurs Season: [PL] SOU v TOT [WK 28]

Post by Its a Goal »

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Richy hurt and has to leave after 3 mins.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Na wa o. After 6 mins both sides have been forced to make an early substitution due to injury.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Both teams have been forced into another set of injury forced substitution. Richy off for Kului early on while Perisic came on for Davies.