2022/2023 Spurs Season: PL - 8th; CL - RD16; FAC - RD5; EFL - RD3

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2022/2023 Spurs Season: [PL] SOU v TOT [WK 28]

Post by danfo driver »

If I am Levy, I wont sack him. Thats what he is looking for, so he can pocket a huge payday! B4stard!! I will suspend him for 4 weeks without pay and then have the lawyers look at his contract, especially the morals clause - most high profile contracts have this - and see if he has breached it. Then the club will release a statement and humiliate him! But he will sit on that contract until he resigns. B4st4ard!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

SOB has spent more than 300 million in one season alone and is in 4th position, with 5th, 6th and 7th, having games in hand to overthrow him. Essentially, he is in 8th position. Instead of him to accept that football has left him, he is out here allowing smell to pour out of his mouth.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:53 am They thought Mourinho was rabid! he took them to a cup final and they humiliated him! They attacked him! Their fans danced and danced insulting him! Now they brought in this one, the real rabid dog, who has undressed and humiliated them! While Mourinho has won a European trophy and now taken Roma to the quarter final of another European trophy, with a chance to do a double-European triumph!

You thought your first wife was bad, so you divorced her and brought Olosho! You go see Oba! E never start. hissss
When a club is curse that is what happened,you hire someone who is a match fixer a corrupt Italian pay him 18 million he is taking your club backward.I was so happy when they sacked Jose because i know their chances of winning anything is over.How can you fired someone few days to your first cup final for years?
Spurs deserved all what Conte is saying about them.
They should not fired him just suspend him than fired and pay him same money
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:57 am If I am Levy, I wont sack him. Thats what he is looking for, so he can pocket a huge payday! B4stard!! I will suspend him for 4 weeks without pay and then have the lawyers look at his contract, especially the morals clause - most high profile contracts have this - and see if he has breached it. Then the club will release a statement and humiliate him! But he will sit on that contract until he resigns. B4st4ard!
They should not sacked him keep him coaching under 16 and if their lawyers look into the contract that they suspend him without pay then they should do that
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

benteke wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:28 pm
i think he has checked out sef.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Remember when Man City came in for Kane and Levy was raising his shoulder and wouldnt talk to them? And their m0r0nic fans were twerking like tsetse fly, body was sweeting them! For them, the fact that Levy "cannot be bullied" was like they had won the CL and the League? :rotf: :rotf: M0r0nic club with dvnces for supporters. :oops: :oops: Now, City has gone on to get a younger and better finisher! They have still won nothing! Kane still refuses to sign a contract and rather than get 200m for him 2 years ago, they will struggle to get close to 70m. :lol: :lol: :lol: Small team.

benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

But looking at it again, Conte is correct.
Most of what he said is the truth, even Jose said it.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

benteke wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:02 pm But looking at it again, Conte is correct.
What did Conte say that is true. Conte has gotten all the players he has asked for. They spent 400 million. he said Aurier was crap, they gave him the brazillian and that english talented kid. He cried that both the brazilian, the english kid and doherty were crap, they went and gave him Porro. What else does he want? :lol:

On the other hand, Mourinho asked for Skriniar, they gave him a division 2 defender, Rodon. Then gave him an injury ridden Gareth Bale, a finished Hart, a crap Doherty.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:39 pm
benteke wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:02 pm But looking at it again, Conte is correct.
What did Conte say that is true. Conte has gotten all the players he has asked for. They spent 400 million. he said Au
rier was crap, they gave him the brazillian and that english talented kid. He cried that both the brazilian, the english kid and doherty were crap, they went and gave him Porro. What else does he want? :lol:

On the other hand, Mourinho asked for Skriniar, they gave him a division 2 defender, Rodon. Then gave him an injury ridden Gareth Bale, a finished Hart, a crap Doherty.
I mean the part about the player and club mentality.
Some of you always say it as well, you say Spurs is cursed :biggrin:
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

I can't say I'll miss Conte cos after the last and before his rants I was already calling for his departure. His negative style of football and decision makings during matches were obvious that he was loosing his marbles. In a match we were chasing goals he will take off an offensive player for a defender. In a match we under pressure he will wait until 5 mins to end of the match before making a substitution. With players trying to make a name for themselves he will rather bench them to proof a point that they are not good enough and instead play those that have no future in the squad. It was just incomprehensible why he would play Moura that the club is releasing at the end of the season for free over Danjuma that the club literally stole away from Everton.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2022/2023 Spurs Season: Conte Departs on Mutual Agreement

Post by Its a Goal »

2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2022/2023 Spurs Season: Conte Departs on Mutual Agreement

Post by danfo driver »

like I predicted, he leaves another club in acrimony. I have never seen a coach who always leaves a clubs with so much anger and hatred left trailing behind him. Tufia! European failure! Sadly, another club will call him without speaking to me first, so I can advise them. O pa ri o

On the other hand, Tottenham destroys another coach :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2022/2023 Spurs Season: [PL] EVE v TOT [WK 29]

Post by Its a Goal »

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Potter rejected Leicester. Is waiting for approach from Spurs.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

balo wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 7:09 pm Potter rejected Leicester. Is waiting for approach from Spurs.
Under normal circumstances he would’ve been a good shout. However his current bond rate is pretty low and with the mood of the Tottenham mob, it would be a very risky move by either party
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2022/2023 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v BHA [WK 30]

Post by Its a Goal »

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Why was the Mitoma’s goal chucked off? I thought the ball hit him on armpit level.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

1-2 Welbeck

VAR saves Spurs again.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

VAR refuses to give a stone cold penalty. Wow that’s awful.

VAR and ref are the 12th and 13th men for Spurs in this game.

Should be down 3 or more by now.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

2-1 Spurs. Brighton would get a customary ‘sorry mistakes were made’ for this travesty.