2022/2023 Spurs Season: PL - 8th; CL - RD16; FAC - RD5; EFL - RD3

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2022/2023 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT V ARS [WK 19]

Post by Its a Goal »

Sess should have scored.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Spurs don wake up. Next goal is crucial
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Romero toying with a red card.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Maybe Richarlison can make something happen
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Matt off for Richy

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Biss and Perisic on for Sarr and Sess

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

GIl for Kulu and Davies for Lenglet

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Conte's lineup today was horrendous. Bissouma should have started ahead of or together with Sarr to bolster the midfield. Son should have been benched for Gil if he was going to play Kulu, while Perisic should have been starting ahead of Sessegnon. Just mindblowing how Conte can get so many decisions wrong.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Conte just didn't respect ARSEnal's firepower and midfield dominance enough.

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Its a Goal wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 7:25 pm Conte just didn't respect ARSEnal's firepower and midfield dominance enough.
Sessegnon's inclusion was for the pace in both directions, unfortunately he lacks brain and is defensively naive. Was ravaged by Saka, who would've shown Perisic a clear pair of heels time and again.

Son was believed to have recovered his touch after netting vs Palace and offers much more of a threat than Gil. Bearing in mind the inversion of Zinchenko bolstering the midfield, once would imagine the aim was to keep OZ wide and White the same. Didn't work, failed miserably.

The midfield was always going to be lost, no form players, could've had Bissouma, Sarr, SARS, Bird Flu and Covid-19 in there, no difference to the outcome. No contest.

Tottenham were always going to be beaten, the question was simply, beaten or flogged?
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Coach wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 8:27 pm
Its a Goal wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 7:25 pm Conte just didn't respect ARSEnal's firepower and midfield dominance enough.
Sessegnon's inclusion was for the pace in both directions, unfortunately he lacks brain and is defensively naive. Was ravaged by Saka, who would've shown Perisic a clear pair of heels time and again.

Son was believed to have recovered his touch after netting vs Palace and offers much more of a threat than Gil. Bearing in mind the inversion of Zinchenko bolstering the midfield, once would imagine the aim was to keep OZ wide and White the same. Didn't work, failed miserably.

The midfield was always going to be lost, no form players, could've had Bissouma, Sarr, SARS, Bird Flu and Covid-19 in there, no difference to the outcome. No contest.

Tottenham were always going to be beaten, the question was simply, beaten or flogged?
I trust you splashed a few quid on this game :thumbs:

Wha choo looking at?!
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Absolutely. Beloved at half and full time. Easy money.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2022/2023 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v LEE [WK 15]

Post by danfo driver »

Its a Goal wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 9:18 pm
danfo driver wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:06 pm Hopefully, in the investigation of Paratici, they will investigate his behavior over the last one year and find criminality in the way he has handled business for Tottenham -- and Tottenham will be relegated! Amen.
:lol: :rotf: :lol: :rotf:
Since this post, you have been in abject pain :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Spurs you guys need tied up that defense come thursday.City got a real striker not that small boy Arsenal play today.
We want you to catch United so a must win against City will increase your chances.
All northLondon fans will back you against City a defeat and you are out of top 4 race
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

Its a Goal wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 7:24 pm Conte's lineup today was horrendous. Bissouma should have started ahead of or together with Sarr to bolster the midfield. Son should have been benched for Gil if he was going to play Kulu, while Perisic should have been starting ahead of Sessegnon. Just mindblowing how Conte can get so many decisions wrong.
You guys should just learn to respect your elders, simple! :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Its-A-Goat, mmehhhhhh :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: how far my brother? :D :D I heard you guys have suddenly become crouching tiger, kicking dragons after collecting brushing at your stadium. This win sweet me for belle well well oh. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2022/2023 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT v LEE [WK 15]

Post by 100%Naija »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 9:39 pm
Its a Goal wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 9:18 pm
danfo driver wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:06 pm Hopefully, in the investigation of Paratici, they will investigate his behavior over the last one year and find criminality in the way he has handled business for Tottenham -- and Tottenham will be relegated! Amen.
:lol: :rotf: :lol: :rotf:
Since this post, you have been in abject pain :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
This is mean :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2022/2023 Spurs Season: [PL] MAC V TOT [WK 20]

Post by Its a Goal »

Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Its a Goal wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 8:17 pm
To My best friend IAG, I believe in you lot to get points today. Embrace that positive energy so that North London can continue celebrating that long awaited EPL title journey :mrgreen: :taunt:
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

LLoris with a fine save

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Sleaky72 wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 8:37 pm
Its a Goal wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 8:17 pm
To My best friend IAG, I believe in you lot to get points today. Embrace that positive energy so that North London can continue celebrating that long awaited EPL title journey :mrgreen: :taunt:
I will pretend I did not see your message :sneaky:

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Lloris stopped a Haaland sure goal

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Defense is getting shaky.