Premier League player arrested on suspicion of rape in north London

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Premier League player arrested on suspicion of rape in north London

Post by Bigpokey24 »

A Premier League player arrested on suspicion of rape has not been suspended and can "fulfil his professional commitments including permitted travel", his club have said.

The man in his twenties, who has not been named, was arrested in London on 4 July over an alleged attack in June.

He was then further arrested on suspicion of two incidents of rape in 2021 against another woman and has been bailed until August.

The player denies the allegations.

"We are aware of the allegations which are currently the subject of a police investigation," the club, which has also not been named, said in a statement.

"We have confirmed that the player denies the allegations and is on police bail pending the outcome of their enquiries. There have been no charges laid and the player can fulfil his professional commitments including permitted travel.

"We take our commitments and responsibilities seriously and have followed our safeguarding policies and procedures.

"We will keep this matter under close consideration and will review further if circumstances change."

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/62158150
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Will wait untill I see the evidence. But I tend to or try not to dismiss the claims of the accuser. They are usually not fake. But innocent until proven guilty.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Coach wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 5:43 am Notwithstanding the presumed invincibility that money affords many a Mr Moneybags, the consensus of some is an anti-Bantu vendetta. Hmm.

Whilst guilt cannot be assigned without evidence, it is a somewhat dangerous precedent to claim wailing banshee so prematurely. The legalities will hopefully arrive at the truths and the penance or pardon will be rightly served.

That being said, just as there are indeed honey traps, the annals of history are decorated with such, there are also socioculturally influenced subterranean values that breed and propagate certain behaviours. The manner in which 2 Men may approach the same woman are heavily influenced by their background, intrinsic values and even cultures. In one setting the hands on, overly tactile approach, commonplace in point A, is aggressive and potentially “assault” in point B. Add in situational awareness, which is likewise influenced by background and it’s not surprising so many Men, in particular, “foreigners”, find themselves in such predicaments.

One would argue, accepting the legal definition of consent and prosecutable definition of rape, many Cyberians know of situations involving friends/associates/themselves, that could easily be presented in court.

Whilst there is nothing credible as yet to suggest Partey is the accused or indeed, guilty of the accused, the culture clash with regard to women between men “from overseas” and British/European women is well evidenced.

The black community is a perfect example of the above, the rate of unreported assaults is not merely a matter of perceived irrelevance, but also due to the ambivalence with which certain actions are viewed. A husband/partner imposing himself on a tired wife/partner/madam who repeatedly declares her disinterest only to concede due to the sustained pressure of “com’on now, jos leetol”, “I won’t enta, jos outside”. Very much a norm in the eyes of some, rape in the eyes of others.

There was a brilliant documentary about the unreported abuse in black (in particular African marriages), if not mistaken, it was part of the Unreported World series. The men interviewed unabashedly spoke of conjugal rights and sexual servitude. Even more concerning was the normalcy assumed on both sides of the two backed beast.

Whatever the truth, let it be known and wherever the guilt, let penance land with full force, be that on the honey pot or Pooh Bear.
This turned out to be a pretty accurate reading of the situation.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

If there is any guilt, let it be met with as much force as was the victim.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Coach wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 12:34 am If there is any guilt, let it be met with as much force as was the victim.
:agree:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

chopachop wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 1:46 am The whole thing smacks of a vendetta.
What happened to innocent until proven guilty, well the standard is different
with a black. That is why I hate black celebrities or sports personalities that
marry white chicks.
Why exert your own prejudice on an individual and their own marriage choice
This is irrelevant to the topic
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

marry white chicks.
The woman in question is black.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

marry white chicks.
What kind of yeye talk is this?
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Culture clash. So long as a beating wasn’t involved, it’s not rape, in the eyes of many backwardians. Did Partey after Partey, much like Mendy before him, pockets full of cash, succumb to the same Ogaitis that moves with impunity on African soil. Fortunately, beyond Gomorrah, such depravity is often met with the full force of the law.

Whilst this remains in the realms of rumour, one is as guilty as they are innocent. Wherever the guilt lies, may it be uncovered and the penance be as brutal as the wheel that breaks the butterfly.