CAF Women's Young Players of the Year. Two Naija

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Post Reply
User avatar
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 17146
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:44 pm
Location: Here
CAF Women's Young Players of the Year. Two Naija

Post by Kabalega »

Last edited by Kabalega on Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Thunder
Egg
Egg
Posts: 6597
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:08 pm
Location: Isale Gangan
Re: CAF Women's Young Players of the Year. No Naija?

Post by Thunder »

Flourish Sebastian is Nigerian, and plays for Edo Queens.
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
User avatar
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 16093
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:16 pm
Contact:
Re: CAF Women's Young Players of the Year. No Naija?

Post by Cito »

Gift Monday has the Nigerian Flag to her name too.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
User avatar
Bigpokey24
Eagle
Eagle
Posts: 96564
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Location: Earth
Re: CAF Women's Young Players of the Year. No Naija?

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: this thread is a failure
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
User avatar
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 17146
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:44 pm
Location: Here
Re: CAF Women's Young Players of the Year. No Naija?

Post by Kabalega »

Cito wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:22 pm Gift Monday has the Nigerian Flag to her name too.
Thunder wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:20 pm Flourish Sebastian is Nigerian, and plays for Edo Queens.
That is a Nigerian flag? I can barely see it.
The names, jersey colors and barely visible flag threw me off. :)
I will fix the title.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
User avatar
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 25083
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:30 pm
Re: CAF Women's Young Players of the Year. Two Naija

Post by Comrade Machel »

Are those all women :atc: :scared: :blink:
Busiswa. First lady of SA music

https://youtu.be/kvRVHim8YkA
User avatar
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 17146
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:44 pm
Location: Here
Re: CAF Women's Young Players of the Year. Two Naija

Post by Kabalega »

Comrade Machel wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 3:31 am Are those all women :atc: :scared: :blink:
You can detect a woman from an unclear headshot?
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
User avatar
chopachop
Egg
Egg
Posts: 784
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2005 7:19 am
Re: CAF Women's Young Players of the Year. Two Naija

Post by chopachop »

Kabalega wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:09 pm
Comrade Machel wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 3:31 am Are those all women :atc: :scared: :blink:
You can detect a woman from an unclear headshot?
Clara Luvanga can pass like a man.
User avatar
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 17146
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:44 pm
Location: Here
Re: CAF Women's Young Players of the Year. Two Naija

Post by Kabalega »

chopachop wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 1:34 am
Kabalega wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:09 pm
Comrade Machel wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 3:31 am Are those all women :atc: :scared: :blink:
You can detect a woman from an unclear headshot?
Clara Luvanga can pass like a man.
You mean pass the ball on the green grass or pass for a man?
If the latter, how can you tell, when her bossom is not visible?
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
User avatar
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 10342
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 7:55 pm
Re: CAF Women's Young Players of the Year. Two Naija

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

10 young players of the year and Nigeria has only two? That’s a crock❗️


Cheers.
User avatar
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Posts: 53259
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:01 am
Re: CAF Women's Young Players of the Year. Two Naija

Post by mcal »

Comrade Machel wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 3:31 am Are those all women :atc: :scared: :blink:
...is it because they don't have long hair, pony tail, red lips makeup?
You should know African female footballers don't dwell on hairs like their counterparts around the world.
sayala
Egg
Egg
Posts: 1146
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:02 am
Re: CAF Women's Young Players of the Year. Two Naija

Post by sayala »

CAF has now been coerced into asking Intersex players to reduce testosterone in order to be eligible. As a result, Barbara Banda of Zambia has been sidelined from AWCON. The next one to be sanctioned might be Clara Luvanga of Tanzania, pictured here in the middle

Image

Image
User avatar
chopachop
Egg
Egg
Posts: 784
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2005 7:19 am
Re: CAF Women's Young Players of the Year. Two Naija

Post by chopachop »

Kabalega wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:43 am
chopachop wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 1:34 am
Kabalega wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:09 pm
Comrade Machel wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 3:31 am Are those all women :atc: :scared: :blink:
You can detect a woman from an unclear headshot?
Clara Luvanga can pass like a man.
You mean pass the ball on the green grass or pass for a man?
If the latter, how can you tell, when her bossom is not visible?
Meant Clara Luvanga can pass for a man, hardly did I know
that CAF was checking her out. The physical features are
100 percent male.
User avatar
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 10342
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 7:55 pm
Re: CAF Women's Young Players of the Year. Two Naija

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

sayala wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:50 pm CAF has now been coerced into asking Intersex players to reduce testosterone in order to be eligible. As a result, Barbara Banda of Zambia has been sidelined from AWCON. The next one to be sanctioned might be Clara Luvanga of Tanzania, pictured here in the middle

Image

Image
… but that is a man nau, haba🤷🏾‍♀️❗️


Cheers.
User avatar
Damunk
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 48154
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Location: UK
Re: CAF Women's Young Players of the Year. Two Naija

Post by Damunk »

sayala wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:50 pm CAF has now been coerced into asking Intersex players to reduce testosterone in order to be eligible. As a result, Barbara Banda of Zambia has been sidelined from AWCON. The next one to be sanctioned might be Clara Luvanga of Tanzania, pictured here in the middle

Image
Don’t know why you say ‘coerced’.
It’s another of those views that suggests we Africans don’t have a mind of our own, or no expertise or are not capable of taking an independent stand.

Intersex issue is a complex one and it causes great concern with no easy answers.
Intersex athletes are clearly at a huge advantage over other women although due to no fault of their own.
In as much as I sympathize with them, I sympathies with the majority of female athletes more. I mean, just look at this ‘guy’ Clara Luvanga in the picture. :atc:

There’s an argument that Intersex athletes should compete with men, not women. In doing that, they do not have undue advantage. I see little difference in the argument being made for Trans-sex athletes competing with women.The natural advantage they have is too much to be considered fair.

So CAF is entirely able and entitled to decide that they want the overwhelming majority of their female athletes to compete on a level playing field. It’s not about “coercion”, unfortunate as it might be for the handful of intersex athletes affected.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
User avatar
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 25083
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:30 pm
Re: CAF Women's Young Players of the Year. Two Naija

Post by Comrade Machel »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 10:35 pm
sayala wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:50 pm CAF has now been coerced into asking Intersex players to reduce testosterone in order to be eligible. As a result, Barbara Banda of Zambia has been sidelined from AWCON. The next one to be sanctioned might be Clara Luvanga of Tanzania, pictured here in the middle

Image

Image
… but that is a man nau, haba🤷🏾‍♀️❗️


Cheers.
God can be very unkind sometimes. Even as a man that dude is very ugly. Now to then pass as a woman, Jesus christ :rotf: :rotf:
Busiswa. First lady of SA music

https://youtu.be/kvRVHim8YkA
sayala
Egg
Egg
Posts: 1146
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:02 am
Re: CAF Women's Young Players of the Year. Two Naija

Post by sayala »

Damunk wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 11:24 am
Don’t know why you say ‘coerced’.
It’s another of those views that suggests we Africans don’t have a mind of our own, or no expertise or are not capable of taking an independent stand.

Intersex issue is a complex one and it causes great concern with no easy answers.
Intersex athletes are clearly at a huge advantage over other women although due to no fault of their own.
In as much as I sympathize with them, I sympathies with the majority of female athletes more. I mean, just look at this ‘guy’ Clara Luvanga in the picture. :atc:

There’s an argument that Intersex athletes should compete with men, not women. In doing that, they do not have undue advantage. I see little difference in the argument being made for Trans-sex athletes competing with women.The natural advantage they have is too much to be considered fair.

So CAF is entirely able and entitled to decide that they want the overwhelming majority of their female athletes to compete on a level playing field. It’s not about “coercion”, unfortunate as it might be for the handful of intersex athletes affected.

I said coerced because CAF does not make this decision. They have to follow FIFA guidelines.

These DSD athletes are biological males. They go thru male puberty.
Having external female genitalia doesn't mean you are female. Look up conditions like 5ARD and Swyer syndrome.

5ARD is the most common condition amongst DSD athletes and it only occurs in males,
https://medlineplus.gov/genetics/condit ... eficiency/
User avatar
Damunk
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 48154
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Location: UK
Re: CAF Women's Young Players of the Year. Two Naija

Post by Damunk »

Okay, I somehow thought you were suggesting CAF were being forced to act against their preference i.e. act in favour of DSD athletes.
Like I said, I’d rather sympathise with the overwhelming majority of the world’s ‘unambiguously female’ athletes.
sayala wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 5:35 pm
Damunk wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 11:24 am
Don’t know why you say ‘coerced’.
It’s another of those views that suggests we Africans don’t have a mind of our own, or no expertise or are not capable of taking an independent stand.

Intersex issue is a complex one and it causes great concern with no easy answers.
Intersex athletes are clearly at a huge advantage over other women although due to no fault of their own.
In as much as I sympathize with them, I sympathies with the majority of female athletes more. I mean, just look at this ‘guy’ Clara Luvanga in the picture. :atc:

There’s an argument that Intersex athletes should compete with men, not women. In doing that, they do not have undue advantage. I see little difference in the argument being made for Trans-sex athletes competing with women.The natural advantage they have is too much to be considered fair.

So CAF is entirely able and entitled to decide that they want the overwhelming majority of their female athletes to compete on a level playing field. It’s not about “coercion”, unfortunate as it might be for the handful of intersex athletes affected.

I said coerced because CAF does not make this decision. They have to follow FIFA guidelines.

These DSD athletes are biological males. They go thru male puberty.
Having external female genitalia doesn't mean you are female. Look up conditions like 5ARD and Swyer syndrome.

5ARD is the most common condition amongst DSD athletes and it only occurs in males,
https://medlineplus.gov/genetics/condit ... eficiency/
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "

Post Reply