CAF Women's Young Players of the Year. Two Naija

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet
CAF Women's Young Players of the Year. Two Naija

Post by Kabalega »

Last edited by Kabalega on Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Thunder
Egg
Egg
Re: CAF Women's Young Players of the Year. No Naija?

Post by Thunder »

Flourish Sebastian is Nigerian, and plays for Edo Queens.
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Gift Monday has the Nigerian Flag to her name too.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: this thread is a failure
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Cito wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:22 pm Gift Monday has the Nigerian Flag to her name too.
Thunder wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:20 pm Flourish Sebastian is Nigerian, and plays for Edo Queens.
That is a Nigerian flag? I can barely see it.
The names, jersey colors and barely visible flag threw me off. :)
I will fix the title.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: CAF Women's Young Players of the Year. Two Naija

Post by Comrade Machel »

Are those all women :atc: :scared: :blink:
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Comrade Machel wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 3:31 am Are those all women :atc: :scared: :blink:
You can detect a woman from an unclear headshot?
chopachop
Egg
Egg

Post by chopachop »

Kabalega wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:09 pm
Comrade Machel wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 3:31 am Are those all women :atc: :scared: :blink:
Clara Luvanga can pass like a man.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

chopachop wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 1:34 am
You mean pass the ball on the green grass or pass for a man?
If the latter, how can you tell, when her bossom is not visible?
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

10 young players of the year and Nigeria has only two? That’s a crock❗️

Cheers.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...is it because they don't have long hair, pony tail, red lips makeup?
You should know African female footballers don't dwell on hairs like their counterparts around the world.
sayala
Egg
Egg

Post by sayala »

CAF has now been coerced into asking Intersex players to reduce testosterone in order to be eligible. As a result, Barbara Banda of Zambia has been sidelined from AWCON. The next one to be sanctioned might be Clara Luvanga of Tanzania, pictured here in the middle

chopachop
Egg
Egg

Post by chopachop »

Kabalega wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:43 am
chopachop wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 1:34 am
You mean pass the ball on the green grass or pass for a man?
If the latter, how can you tell, when her bossom is not visible?
Meant Clara Luvanga can pass for a man, hardly did I know
that CAF was checking her out. The physical features are
100 percent male.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

sayala wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:50 pm CAF has now been coerced into asking Intersex players to reduce testosterone in order to be eligible. As a result, Barbara Banda of Zambia has been sidelined from AWCON. The next one to be sanctioned might be Clara Luvanga of Tanzania, pictured here in the middle

… but that is a man nau, haba🤷🏾‍♀️❗️

Cheers.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

sayala wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:50 pm CAF has now been coerced into asking Intersex players to reduce testosterone in order to be eligible. As a result, Barbara Banda of Zambia has been sidelined from AWCON. The next one to be sanctioned might be Clara Luvanga of Tanzania, pictured here in the middle

Don’t know why you say ‘coerced’.
It’s another of those views that suggests we Africans don’t have a mind of our own, or no expertise or are not capable of taking an independent stand.

Intersex issue is a complex one and it causes great concern with no easy answers.
Intersex athletes are clearly at a huge advantage over other women although due to no fault of their own.
In as much as I sympathize with them, I sympathies with the majority of female athletes more. I mean, just look at this ‘guy’ Clara Luvanga in the picture. :atc:

There’s an argument that Intersex athletes should compete with men, not women. In doing that, they do not have undue advantage. I see little difference in the argument being made for Trans-sex athletes competing with women.The natural advantage they have is too much to be considered fair.

So CAF is entirely able and entitled to decide that they want the overwhelming majority of their female athletes to compete on a level playing field. It’s not about “coercion”, unfortunate as it might be for the handful of intersex athletes affected.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 10:35 pm

… but that is a man nau, haba🤷🏾‍♀️❗️

Cheers.
God can be very unkind sometimes. Even as a man that dude is very ugly. Now to then pass as a woman, Jesus christ :rotf: :rotf:
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
sayala
Egg
Egg

Post by sayala »

Damunk wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 11:24 am
It’s another of those views that suggests we Africans don’t have a mind of our own, or no expertise or are not capable of taking an independent stand.

Intersex issue is a complex one and it causes great concern with no easy answers.
Intersex athletes are clearly at a huge advantage over other women although due to no fault of their own.
In as much as I sympathize with them, I sympathies with the majority of female athletes more. I mean, just look at this ‘guy’ Clara Luvanga in the picture. :atc:

There’s an argument that Intersex athletes should compete with men, not women. In doing that, they do not have undue advantage. I see little difference in the argument being made for Trans-sex athletes competing with women.The natural advantage they have is too much to be considered fair.

So CAF is entirely able and entitled to decide that they want the overwhelming majority of their female athletes to compete on a level playing field. It’s not about “coercion”, unfortunate as it might be for the handful of intersex athletes affected.

I said coerced because CAF does not make this decision. They have to follow FIFA guidelines.

These DSD athletes are biological males. They go thru male puberty.
Having external female genitalia doesn't mean you are female. Look up conditions like 5ARD and Swyer syndrome.

5ARD is the most common condition amongst DSD athletes and it only occurs in males,
https://medlineplus.gov/genetics/condit ... eficiency/
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Okay, I somehow thought you were suggesting CAF were being forced to act against their preference i.e. act in favour of DSD athletes.
Like I said, I’d rather sympathise with the overwhelming majority of the world’s ‘unambiguously female’ athletes.
sayala wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 5:35 pm
Damunk wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 11:24 am

I said coerced because CAF does not make this decision. They have to follow FIFA guidelines.

These DSD athletes are biological males. They go thru male puberty.
Having external female genitalia doesn't mean you are female. Look up conditions like 5ARD and Swyer syndrome.

5ARD is the most common condition amongst DSD athletes and it only occurs in males,
https://medlineplus.gov/genetics/condit ... eficiency/
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "