If He Is Anything Like His Father, Mama Mia

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
If He Is Anything Like His Father, Mama Mia

Post by danfo driver »

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: If He Is Anything Like His Father, Mama Mia

Post by Scipio Africanus »

You could not get the ball off Fernando Redondo. Simply could not. I wish someone had broken his legs in that 1994 WC match against Nigeria. :tic: At least justify the ridiculous amount of fouls called against us in that game.

Wha choo looking at?!
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:08 pm You could not get the ball off Fernando Redondo. Simply could not. I wish someone had broken his legs in that 1994 WC match against Nigeria. :tic: At least justify the ridiculous amount of fouls called against us in that game.
I remember when he disgraced one Man U on the byline in the Real Madrid - Man U CL game. I'll never forget it :rotf: :thumbs:
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Comrade Machel wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:08 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:08 pm You could not get the ball off Fernando Redondo. Simply could not. I wish someone had broken his legs in that 1994 WC match against Nigeria. :tic: At least justify the ridiculous amount of fouls called against us in that game.
I remember when he disgraced one Man U on the byline in the Real Madrid - Man U CL game. I'll never forget it :rotf: :thumbs:
David May.

Or David Maynot by the time he had been disgraced.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

The YeyeMan wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:06 pm
David May.

Or David Maynot by the time he had been disgraced.
Yes oga that's him :rotf: That move was real slick
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

:clap: the guy was a joy to wat :clap: watch and make the game look easy.