AWCON Semifinal - Zambia 0:1 South Africa Fulltime

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet
AWCON Semifinal - Zambia 0:1 South Africa Fulltime

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

[*]:!: 2nd half underway. Fiercely contested game thus far. African Women’s football has improved in leaps and bounds❗️

Cheers.
Last edited by TonyTheTigerKiller on Mon Jul 18, 2022 8:02 pm, edited 5 times in total.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: AWCON Semifinal - Zambia 0:0 South Africa…

Referee just gifted South Africa a penalty in the 91st minute. South Africa leads 1:0❗️

Cheers.
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: AWCON Semifinal - Zambia 0: 1South Africa…

Post by truetalk »

Penalty scored by Bayana Bayana in injury time (90+4)

Tough on the Copper Queens.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: AWCON Semifinal - Zambia 0:1 South Africa…

Game ends, South Africa advances to the final❗️

Cheers.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: AWCON Semifinal - Zambia 0:1 South Africa Fulltime

Post by mcal »

...South Africa just stole a win. That foul, if it is, was on the line or outside.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Daylight robbery! 50-50 ball and the collision happened outside the box!!!!!!!!!! Women refs in Africa are worse than the men!
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

For those who saw, or watched the game (I saw only the last 10 minutes of the match), was the penalty awarded South Africa really a penalty? I am confused. I don't see how the collision of two opposing players turned into a penalty against one player
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:15 pm [*]:!: 2nd half underway. Fiercely contested game thus far. African Women’s football has improved in leaps and bounds❗️

Cheers
I think so, too.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Undertaker wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 8:21 pm Daylight robbery! 50-50 ball and the collision happened outside the box!!!!!!!!!! Women refs in Africa are worse than the men!
Aaaah, haaaa! I thought it was me who didn't know what I saw. It wasn't a penalty at all, folks!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Thus if we win Morocco, it will be we against South Africa again. Well, let's win Morocco first, if we can