Vieira @ Crystal Palace, 2022-2023 Season WK 1: CP 0 Arsenal 2

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Vieira @ Crystal Palace, 2022-2023 Season WK 1: CP 0 Arsenal 2

Post by kajifu »

Cito wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:24 pm What part did Danfo play in the result to get a thanks? The guy will weep uncontrollably due to Arsenal breaking his heart this season.
kajifu wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:00 am Uncle Pat and Danfo thanks for the 3 points.
now next for uncle Pat is go to Liverpool and slap Klopp
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Danfo said he curse Arsenal not to play CL again,so every win move us closer to CL.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kajifu wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:37 pm
Cito wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:24 pm What part did Danfo play in the result to get a thanks? The guy will weep uncontrollably due to Arsenal breaking his heart this season.
kajifu wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:00 am Uncle Pat and Danfo thanks for the 3 points.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Danfo said he curse Arsenal not to play CL again,so every win move us closer to CL.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Citoto is like those toto wey dem no dey wash - smelling! :lol: :lol:

He is playing checkers, when chess is the game. Arsenal can win every single game this season -- but YOU WILL NEVER PLAY CHAMPIONS LEAGUE AGAIN, that is my curse!! unlesss i release my hand! mark my words!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

We will see whether you will play CL. :rotf: :rotf: Every year, I have your likes.. small children with small yansh twerking! My uncle, Nnai Azuzu, twerked all through last season, only to kneel before me in humility in the end!

The issue is not your wins or what you do! The issue is CL - that is my curse. :D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?