What Assanal did to Aubameyang was pathetic and evil

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
What Assanal did to Aubameyang was pathetic and evil

Post by Bigpokey24 »

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/62503276

In December, the 33-year-old Gabon international was dropped and stripped of the captaincy after arriving late to training, following a sanctioned family trip to France.

and the evil assanal belle even burn and pain dem well well when Barca signed him ..evil assanal will fail woefully
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: What Assanal did to Aubameyang was pathetic and evil

Post by ohenhen1 »

There is more to story than what Amazon and Arteta are portraying. Eventually the truth will come out just like in the case of Van Persie and Adebayor. Auba will tell all once his career is over. All I know is the players and fans like Auba. It wasn't a problem. When he was scoring goals.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Chimurenga Rebel
Egg
Egg

Post by Chimurenga Rebel »

What a very emotional thread heading. :rotf: :rotf: This obsession with Arsenal is very unhealthy. Aubameyang was no angel, he was given plenty of opportunities but he kept taking the mick. Arsenal has moved on and Aubameyang has moved on, thread opener should also move on.
"Just call me the Chimurenga Man. A guerilla. Soldier of peace.Man of the people. I write love poems with the barrel of my gun. For Africa always." - Japheth Ncube
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Arteta stripped him of the captainship and banished him from team. Also had a dossier of offenses mostly been late. So was that enough humiliate a player like that? It okay if you don't want Auba on your team. But let the guy train and sell him for a fee.

Chimurenga Rebel
Egg
Egg

ohenhen1 wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:57 pm Arteta stripped him of the captainship and banished him from team. Also had a dossier of offenses mostly been late. So was that enough humiliate a player like that? It okay if you don't want Auba on your team. But let the guy train and sell him for a fee.
It's about standards. If Aubameyang gets away with it then everyone else will start taking advantage. Our Manager Mikel Arteta made the correct decision, Aubameyang had to go.
"Just call me the Chimurenga Man. A guerilla. Soldier of peace.Man of the people. I write love poems with the barrel of my gun. For Africa always." - Japheth Ncube
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Chimurenga Rebel wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:11 pm
ohenhen1 wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:57 pm Arteta stripped him of the captainship and banished him from team. Also had a dossier of offenses mostly been late. So was that enough humiliate a player like that? It okay if you don't want Auba on your team. But let the guy train and sell him for a fee.
It's about standards. If Aubameyang gets away with it then everyone else will start taking advantage. Our Manager Mikel Arteta made the correct decision, Aubameyang had to go.
What Arteta did was humiliate the player. And other players are watching. It is okay to have standards and punish player by benching them and etc. But to ban him from training for an extended period of time is going too far.

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

That is why I will never abuse players that want to force a move again. Arsenal have a history of treating players badly.

Van Persie asked for investment to improvethe team. He was shown a balance sheet showing profit and then sold to Man Utd. I also abused Van Persie. The sale still pains me today. I have tried to offer my apology on Twitter. It is not his fault. My anger should have been directed at Arsenal not him.

Arsenal fans called Adebayor names, abused him. The guy didn't even want to leave. Arsenal forced him out

Koscielny was promised a transfer. They tried to renege on the promise to keep him that is why he acted extremely un professional to force the move.

Fabregas wanted to come back. Wenger saud no. Arsenal fans abused him for joining Chelsea
And we now have Aubameyang.

There is a trend.

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Arteta is now known as the North London dictator. The press are exposing him
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Sat Aug 13, 2022 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuperEagles

Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Chimurenga Rebel wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:11 pm

The issue has many legs depending on who is walking.. however Auba is gone and lets move on as well. It will happen again and again and not only to Arsenal because these professional athletes are treated like property not humans.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Don't know all of the details about the Alexis Sanchez transfer to manure.

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Mesut Ozil too.

Chimurenga Rebel
Egg
Egg

Only when Arteta has left Arsenal will we know if his no nonsense approach was worth it. For now what's done is done. Let's move on.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Only when Auba decide to talk will we know the truth.

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

I've made my peace with the fact certain individuals just love trolling at Arsenal fans. We aren'teven playing CL footie so we must be still special.

Chin up folks. :)
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

cchinukw wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:12 pm I've made my peace with the fact certain individuals just love trolling at Arsenal fans. We aren'teven playing CL footie so we must be still special.

I have not made my peace. He may be trolling. But Arsenal got a problem and it could stop Arsenal from taking the next step.

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

ohenhen1 wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:19 pm
cchinukw wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:12 pm I've made my peace with the fact certain individuals just love trolling at Arsenal fans. We aren'teven playing CL footie so we must be still special.

I have not made my peace. He may be trolling. But Arsenal got a problem and it could stop Arsenal from taking the next step.
Okay there may be a million amd one problems but 2 games in the bag - the jury may still be out but our best start to a season for quite a few years now.

I have not missed Auba because from a footballing point of view he may have scored goals but was hardly on my list of prolific scorers per game.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

It is marathon not a sprint. A good start is good. But it is how you are playing at Christmas and at the end of the season that matters. The young manager still got issues. It was hot and he still waited until late jn the game to make a sub.

Makanaky
Egg
Egg

Post by Makanaky »

I see blind loyalty to the Gabonese. Is anyone really giving Arteta a chance?
Nkono, Kunde, Massing, Tataw, Ebwelle , Pagal,Mbida, Mfede, Mbouh,Makanaky,Kana-Biyik,Oman-Biyik, Ekeke, Milla,.....Too Strong to be Intimidated, Too Stong to be defeated! Indomitable!!!! Marc Viven-Foe R.I.P!!!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Makanaky wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:37 pm I see blind loyalty to the Gabonese. Is anyone really giving Arteta a chance?
You are right I tend to side more with players than Arsenal fc. But we dont know the full story. We may not get the full story until Auba retires.

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Based on all or nothing, Arteta said he had a dossier of various “misdemeanors” against Auba. When you start compiling small crimes (which can be anything), you made up your mind long ago to get rid of a player and just waiting for the ‘right’ moment. You start benching him and gauge his reaction for small crimes or “misdemeanors”. For Arteta, this was personal to him. Why? He doesn’t have the balls to explain. But if you’re dragging a professional player’s good name through mud, you better have a good valid reason for it apart from a “dossier of misdemeanors”. If a player doesn’t fit your philosophy, there are better respectful ways to move the player on. It’s normal. But to compile a file was straight up foul of Arteta.

You can tell that Edu preferred to hold onto Auba but did the right thing which is to back the manager.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

It's a pattern at assanal. They do this all the time to their players

Adebayor, Ozil, Auba, Nils, pepe , even saliba etc
SuperEagles

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

This mindset of allowing for ‘misdemeanors’ to fester and overlooked is one reason for the rot in our country today.
How hard is it for Auba to be a pro and follow simple rules laid by his place of employment?

I believe all you running to his defense here follows your employer’s rules of employment to a tee. I am of the assumption that you all do have a job. What is the difference here then?

For a coach to go out of his way to drop one of his better players, there must be way too many issues to continue.

Every club have issues and players that the parting weren’t the best. If in doubt ask, de Bruyne, Sallar, Lukaku, Abraham, Mutu, Bosman, Payet, Figo etc
green4life wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:54 am Based on all or nothing, Arteta said he had a dossier of various “misdemeanors” against Auba. When you start compiling small crimes (which can be anything), you made up your mind long ago to get rid of a player and just waiting for the ‘right’ moment. You start benching him and gauge his reaction for small crimes or “misdemeanors”. For Arteta, this was personal to him. Why? He doesn’t have the balls to explain. But if you’re dragging a professional player’s good name through mud, you better have a good valid reason for it apart from a “dossier of misdemeanors”. If a player doesn’t fit your philosophy, there are better respectful ways to move the player on. It’s normal. But to compile a file was straight up foul of Arteta.

You can tell that Edu preferred to hold onto Auba but did the right thing which is to back the manager.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cito wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:07 pm This mindset of allowing for ‘misdemeanors’ to fester and overlooked is one reason for the rot in our country today.
How hard is it for Auba to be a pro and follow simple rules laid by his place of employment?

I believe all you running to his defense here follows your employer’s rules of employment to a tee. I am of the assumption that you all do have a job. What is the difference here then?

For a coach to go out of his way to drop one of his better players, there must be way too many issues to continue.

Every club have issues and players that the parting weren’t the best. If in doubt ask, de Bruyne, Sallar, Lukaku, Abraham, Mutu, Bosman, Payet, Figo etc
green4life wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:54 am Based on all or nothing, Arteta said he had a dossier of various “misdemeanors” against Auba. When you start compiling small crimes (which can be anything), you made up your mind long ago to get rid of a player and just waiting for the ‘right’ moment. You start benching him and gauge his reaction for small crimes or “misdemeanors”. For Arteta, this was personal to him. Why? He doesn’t have the balls to explain. But if you’re dragging a professional player’s good name through mud, you better have a good valid reason for it apart from a “dossier of misdemeanors”. If a player doesn’t fit your philosophy, there are better respectful ways to move the player on. It’s normal. But to compile a file was straight up foul of Arteta.

you are the king of gaslighting...my goodness you are all over the place. We'v all seen what arteta did to Auba it's there on the internet, amazon etc. Stop with deviating . stay on topic
SuperEagles