What Assanal did to Aubameyang was pathetic and evil

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: What Assanal did to Aubameyang was pathetic and evil

Post by ohenhen1 »

Cito wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:07 pm This mindset of allowing for ‘misdemeanors’ to fester and overlooked is one reason for the rot in our country today.
How hard is it for Auba to be a pro and follow simple rules laid by his place of employment?

I believe all you running to his defense here follows your employer’s rules of employment to a tee. I am of the assumption that you all do have a job. What is the difference here then?

For a coach to go out of his way to drop one of his better players, there must be way too many issues to continue.

Every club have issues and players that the parting weren’t the best. If in doubt ask, de Bruyne, Sallar, Lukaku, Abraham, Mutu, Bosman, Payet, Figo etc
green4life wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:54 am Based on all or nothing, Arteta said he had a dossier of various “misdemeanors” against Auba. When you start compiling small crimes (which can be anything), you made up your mind long ago to get rid of a player and just waiting for the ‘right’ moment. You start benching him and gauge his reaction for small crimes or “misdemeanors”. For Arteta, this was personal to him. Why? He doesn’t have the balls to explain. But if you’re dragging a professional player’s good name through mud, you better have a good valid reason for it apart from a “dossier of misdemeanors”. If a player doesn’t fit your philosophy, there are better respectful ways to move the player on. It’s normal. But to compile a file was straight up foul of Arteta.

You can tell that Edu preferred to hold onto Auba but did the right thing which is to back the manager.
You missed the boat completely. Was it necessary to prevent him from training? Let the man train and then sell him if you don't want him on your team.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

You actually missed the point. Auba’s actions led to the punishment. I am not privy to the code of conduct they have so the punishment meted to him is not for me to comment on.

To make it seem like it’s an Arsenal only issue, to fall out with a player like you and the other guy are going on about, is absolute false.
ohenhen1 wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:23 pm
Cito wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:07 pm This mindset of allowing for ‘misdemeanors’ to fester and overlooked is one reason for the rot in our country today.
How hard is it for Auba to be a pro and follow simple rules laid by his place of employment?

I believe all you running to his defense here follows your employer’s rules of employment to a tee. I am of the assumption that you all do have a job. What is the difference here then?

For a coach to go out of his way to drop one of his better players, there must be way too many issues to continue.

Every club have issues and players that the parting weren’t the best. If in doubt ask, de Bruyne, Sallar, Lukaku, Abraham, Mutu, Bosman, Payet, Figo etc
green4life wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:54 am Based on all or nothing, Arteta said he had a dossier of various “misdemeanors” against Auba. When you start compiling small crimes (which can be anything), you made up your mind long ago to get rid of a player and just waiting for the ‘right’ moment. You start benching him and gauge his reaction for small crimes or “misdemeanors”. For Arteta, this was personal to him. Why? He doesn’t have the balls to explain. But if you’re dragging a professional player’s good name through mud, you better have a good valid reason for it apart from a “dossier of misdemeanors”. If a player doesn’t fit your philosophy, there are better respectful ways to move the player on. It’s normal. But to compile a file was straight up foul of Arteta.

You can tell that Edu preferred to hold onto Auba but did the right thing which is to back the manager.
You missed the boat completely. Was it necessary to prevent him from training? Let the man train and then sell him if you don't want him on your team.
Last edited by Cito on Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

What these robbers did to him and his wife is even worse:

100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

I hope Auba and his family are okay. I cant imagine the trauma his wife and children are going through right now. Professional athletes should be careful flaunting their wealth publicly, the have-nots are hungry and desperate.

On a side note - what if Barca hired thugs to expedite his move to Chelshit? hmm just thinking out loud oh
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

100%Naija wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:49 pm I hope Auba and his family are okay. I cant imagine the trauma his wife and children are going through right now. Professional athletes should be careful flaunting their wealth publicly, the have-nots are hungry and desperate.

On a side note - what if Barca hired thugs to expedite his move to Chelshit? hmm just thinking out loud oh
what if i state that these criminals maybe assnal fans or fans of arteta? ( i have no proof of this , but there is no harm speculating here ) we all can see what is happening to pogba
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:53 pm
100%Naija wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:49 pm I hope Auba and his family are okay. I cant imagine the trauma his wife and children are going through right now. Professional athletes should be careful flaunting their wealth publicly, the have-nots are hungry and desperate.

what if i state that these criminals maybe assnal fans or fans of arteta? ( i have no proof of this , but there is no harm speculating here ) we all can see what is happening to pogba
You too dey carry Arsenal matter for your head. I bet when you finally get an okpeke to come to your hostel room, you make them wear Arsenal underwear before smashing. :rotf:
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

100%Naija wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:59 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:53 pm

You too dey carry Arsenal matter for your head. I bet when you finally get an okpeke to come to your hostel room, you make them wear Arsenal underwear before smashing. :rotf:
don't you suspect arteta? bobo is also SPanish
SuperEagles

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

I hope Auba and family are doing OK. The feeling of violation when someone intrudes on your private and safe place leaves a mark on you.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Cito wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:49 pm I hope Auba and family are doing OK. The feeling of violation when someone intrudes on your private and safe place leaves a mark on you.
Exactly.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cito wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:49 pm I hope Auba and family are doing OK. The feeling of violation when someone intrudes on your private and safe place leaves a mark on you.
look at this one making comments as if you really care.. we know how you didn't let us rest about Auba when that arteta tried to ruin him. donot come here with the fake comments
SuperEagles

Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

This is saddening and very reprehensible behaviour . I hope the perpetuators are apprehended and Barca gets help for Auba and his family .

I hope Arsenal comes out to condemn this as well as show support.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 7:03 pm This is saddening and very reprehensible behaviour . I hope the perpetuators are apprehended and Barca gets help for Auba and his family .

you go wait tire , the same club wey throw banana at Adebayo
SuperEagles

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 7:03 pm This is saddening and very reprehensible behaviour . I hope the perpetuators are apprehended and Barca gets help for Auba and his family .

What about Dortmund, Saint-Etienne?
Those teams are under no obligation to do that. Though it would be a nice gesture if they do.

At this point, he is a Barca player and they are the ones who should be taking care of his well being.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Cito wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 4:56 am

What about Dortmund, Saint-Etienne?
Those teams are under no obligation to do that. Though it would be a nice gesture if they do.

At this point, he is a Barca player and they are the ones who should be taking care of his well being.

My point is not a simple one - its one that considers that HIS actions which could have been managed differently caused his ouster from Arsenal and ultimately put him in this situation.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Well done Chelsea for taking care of Auba. We all know assanal and arteta put a hit on him last weekend( I am going to go with this proof or no proof) because they knew he was coming to the bridge
SuperEagles

ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 3:11 pm Well done Chelsea for taking care of Auba. We all know assanal and arteta put a hit on him last weekend( I am going to go with this proof or no proof) because they knew he was coming to the bridge
You are mentally not stable sir :taunt:
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

ojafranpa wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 8:44 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 3:11 pm Well done Chelsea for taking care of Auba. We all know assanal and arteta put a hit on him last weekend( I am going to go with this proof or no proof) because they knew he was coming to the bridge
:laugh:

The bobo needs a shewen wey go make am dey alright :lol: :lol:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

cchinukw wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 5:06 pm

i do not commit adultery
SuperEagles

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Why are you guys responding to him?He is jalous of beloved.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 5:40 pm

i do not commit adultery
Your blood too dey hot bro.

You need love injection.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

cchinukw wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:15 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 5:40 pm

i do not commit adultery
Your blood too dey hot bro.

You need love injection.
this is how i feel about your post and comment
SuperEagles