Dele Alli - What's gone wrong.

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Dele Alli - What's gone wrong.

Post by mcal »

packerland wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:33 pm
mcal wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:18 pm
marko wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:40 pm mental issue, he needs to go back to basics, perhaps move to the lower leagues and rediscover his game
...lower league which is equivalent to playing outside England, but these English guys tend to not thrive outside home or comfort zone.
He meant like play for a club like Wrexham. I believe they are in the 4-5 tiers of the English League.

Dele needs to move down or just retire and become a pundit.
...well being a pundit no easy, he has to have a good command of language and communication. Never heard him speak, at length, plus money in the bank may be small hence he want to continue playing. But going to 4-5th tier league not gonna fetch him enough quid, abi?
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

mcal wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:27 pm
marko wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:40 pm mental issue, he needs to go back to basics, perhaps move to the lower leagues and rediscover his game
...lower league which is equivalent to playing outside England, but these English guys tend to not thrive outside home or comfort zone.
He meant like play for a club like Wrexham. I believe they are in the 4-5 tiers of the English League.

...well being a pundit no easy, he has to have a good command of language and communication. Never heard him speak, at length, plus money in the bank may be small hence he want to continue playing. But going to 4-5th tier league not gonna fetch him enough quid, abi?
They make decent money if they played professionally. They make even more if the ex player can call games. I’m speaking from an American standpoint. It won’t fetch him enough quid but he could discover his form/confidence.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

packerland wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 3:17 pm

They make decent money if they played professionally. They make even more if the ex player can call games. I’m speaking from an American standpoint. It won’t fetch him enough quid but he could discover his form/confidence.
It doesnt matter what Dele does. If he likes, he should leave football and seek "shelter" in punditry. Trust me, there is only one solution to the problem. Dele needs to go to his father and do the needful. A word is enough for the wise.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:14 pm

It doesnt matter what Dele does. If he likes, he should leave football and seek "shelter" in punditry. Trust me, there is only one solution to the problem. Dele needs to go to his father and do the needful. A word is enough for the wise.
I speak out of ignorance here since I dont know the dynamics of his family and in this case his father, but I'm curious to know how "begging" his father will suddenly solve his problem
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

akamoke wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:34 pm

I speak out of ignorance here since I dont know the dynamics of his family and in this case his father, but I'm curious to know how "begging" his father will suddenly solve his problem
He probably think his father cursed him.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Running away from your problem rarely works. Good old fashioned hard work on and off the pitch in all facets of life is the best way forward: Work hard and make peace with your family are safe bets to turn things around in your life.

The main issue was highlighted by Mourinho (in the Amazon docuseries). How about he quit being lazy? Moving from EPL to Turkey Liga then down to England Championship will not change anything so long as the root issues are unresolved.

The sad thing is when Jose took over at Spurs & reinstated Ali to the starting lineup, Dele initially was scoring just about every game for around 5 or so games (he was previously on the bench). Then the Amazon video came out Jose's advice to both him and Kane. While Kane embraced the challenge (to play at balon d'or level) and added bucket loads of assists to his golden boot level goals, Dele shirked under pressure and it's been a rapid downward spiral since.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

packerland wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:43 pm

A father will never curse his own child.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:55 pm
packerland wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:43 pm

A father will never curse his own child.
I hope not. So, why does he need to beg his father? They were still disconnected when things were going well for him at Totenham.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

packerland wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:27 am
I hope not. So, why does he need to beg his father? They were still disconnected when things were going well for him at Totenham.
This was you on page one, when you LIED bold-facedly:
packerland wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:19 pm
Dammy wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:36 am
ohenhen1 wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 9:09 pm He was doing shakara towards Nigeria.
When? I'm not aware that Nigeria ever approached Dele Alli. He should go and beg his parents for forgiveness and reconcile with them.
We did. Dude barely accept that he is half Nigerian due to how his Nigerian dad abandoned them. He needs to leave England and go somewhere to rediscover his form like Mario Goetze did. Beskitas have currently agreed a fee with Everton…Delle just need to sign on.

You are not a serious person, neither are you a truthful person. As for Dele, its up to him to do the right thing. Like I have always said, he knows what to do, to turn things around. Just one call, and he will get his life back.
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

I am kind of lost but let me try to make sure I understand your guys well. You want someone whose Father abandoned him to go Anna make peace with that said Father?
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

bamenda boy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:15 pm I am kind of lost but let me try to make sure I understand your guys well. You want someone whose Father abandoned him to go Anna make peace with that said Father?
I didnt want to go this route in case I may have missed something (but your understanding was my understanding as well) that is why I ask what the real reason he should "beg" his father is

If indeed his father abandoned him, it is hard for me to reconcile the notion that he should beg his father, but it appears there is more to this than just abandonment and that's what I'm trying to understand here

I also know Dele went to live with his father a while back and was even best man at his father's second wedding, so again I feel I'm missing something here
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:58 am
packerland wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:27 am
This was you on page one, when you LIED bold-facedly:
packerland wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:19 pm
Dammy wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:36 am
ohenhen1 wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 9:09 pm He was doing shakara towards Nigeria.
When? I'm not aware that Nigeria ever approached Dele Alli. He should go and beg his parents for forgiveness and reconcile with them.
We did. Dude barely accept that he is half Nigerian due to how his Nigerian dad abandoned them. He needs to leave England and go somewhere to rediscover his form like Mario Goetze did. Beskitas have currently agreed a fee with Everton…Delle just need to sign on.

You are not a serious person, neither are you a truthful person. As for Dele, its up to him to do the right thing. Like I have always said, he knows what to do, to turn things around. Just one call, and he will get his life back.
What lie? Please answer why he should go beg his dad to turn his career around. Please Bamendaboy and Akamoke are asking too.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

akamoke wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:18 pm
bamenda boy wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:15 pm I am kind of lost but let me try to make sure I understand your guys well. You want someone whose Father abandoned him to go Anna make peace with that said Father?
I didnt want to go this route in case I may have missed something (but your understanding was my understanding as well) that is why I ask what the real reason he should "beg" his father is

If indeed his father abandoned him, it is hard for me to reconcile the notion that he should beg his father, but it appears there is more to this than just abandonment and that's what I'm trying to understand here

I also know Dele went to live with his father a while back and was even best man at his father's second wedding, so again I feel I'm missing something here
The reason I am not responding to you is because the information is everywhere online and in fact some of it is on page one of this thread. You want me to copy and paste it?

Everyone knows what Dele did, after which his career collpased. Again public knowledge all over the internet.

Should he beg his father? Its up to him. Its not by force. However, all i know is that for his career and his life to get back on track, he must get on a plane and go and beg the man. Nothing else will change that. o pa ri o!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

green4life wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:33 pm Running away from your problem rarely works.
Seems he has actually run away. Hopefully, he has gone to look for his father.
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Papa Dele knows what to do. He should go and do it! At the end of the day, Dele is part of his legacy. No shame in going to help your children even when they are too obstinate to realize they need help.

kpomkweiii
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

100%Naija wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:45 pm Papa Dele knows what to do. He should go and do it! At the end of the day, Dele is part of his legacy. No shame in going to help your children even when they are too obstinate to realize they need help.

kpomkweiii
You have spoken well. Unlike Dele, Kehinde Alli is having a fantastic life, he is wealthy, has a wonderful wife and has 4 other wonderful children, who have always done the right thing. His legacy will be carried on by the 4 children.

It is up to Dele to decide whether he wants the type of successful and peaceful life that Kehinde has. You can kpom and you can kweiii, while you are sitting comfortably behind you computer, but note that it is not Kehinde that is missing. :D
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 3:44 am
green4life wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:33 pm Running away from your problem rarely works.
Not a good sign.
Everyone better pray he’s okay.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Damunk wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:02 pm
danfo driver wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 3:44 am
Not a good sign.
Everyone better pray he’s okay.
lets hope the 3-lions fans pray for him. When he was able-bodied, he didnt want to be a Nigerian, all of a sudden when things have gone left field, we are now supposed to be the ones praying? What about the 3 lions fans whom he chose? Have you spoken to them?
kbt
Egg
Egg

Post by kbt »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 1:07 am

You guys are still clutching at straws? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

What Dele NEEDS is for Dele to go and look for his father and beg the man! The man is still alive, he needs to swallow his pride and go to the man soon! Old age is not something to play with, Dele does not want to wait too long, until the man is no more. A word is enough for the wise.
So you think it’s the arrows from the village?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Would he reach out to his father? Will his supporters on CE go and look for Dele's father and beg him? Or would they continue to run their mouth on CE, as if they cared for the boy, while watching the boy deteriorate?

When will Dele go and look for his father and do the right thing?

wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

His father never abandoned him! His head was turned by his foster parents when he returned to the UK to continue with his football career. It's all on the internet, do some research before stereotyping Dele's father.
Why do you think some are urging him to reach out to his father?
I am happy