Dele Alli - What's gone wrong.

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Dele Alli - What's gone wrong.

Post by danfo driver »

The Way I understand the Dele Story From the Alli Side:

1. Kenny went to school in the UK and met Dele's mom, Denise.
2. They had Dele and broke up.
3. When Kenny graduated from his masters and moved back to Nigeria, he took Dele with him to Lagos.
4. he was doing very well in Nigeria and raising his son.
5. Kenny then re-married. later they decided to relocate to the US.
6. Kenny decided it was best for Dele to move back with his mother in the UK, while he and his new wife settle into America first. Once they were settled, they will come back for Dele.
7. Dele moved back to the UK and got into football and met his best friend (who was his teammate and would later become his agent).
8. His best friend's family lived closer to MK Dons, and he used to carpool with them and began staying at theirs for some nights.
9. By the time Kenny and his wife settled, Dele was doing very well at MK Dons.
10. They didnt think it made sense anymore to uproot him and bring him to America, since he was going well and progressing at MK Dons.
11. THERE ARE MANY PICTURES THAT WERE POSTED ON CYBEREAGLES of Dele as a teenager going to New Mexico to visit his Kenny, his step-mom and his half-siblings on multiple summer breaks and other vacations.

But, Nigerians want us to believe story book tales that Kenny tuned his back on his own first son and never saw him.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

https://ojbsport.com/2023/07/15/exclusi ... ly-member/

EXCLUSIVE: Dele attended one of the best schools in Lagos, Nigeria, was never sent to Africa for discipline” – Family member

On the 13th of July, 2023, England and Everton midfielder, Dele Alli granted an interview with Gary Neville for Overlap.

The former Tottenham Hotspur player revealed he was sexually abused at the age of six and was dealing drugs at age eight.

“Twelve, I was adopted and from then, it was like – I was adopted by an amazing family like I said, I couldn’t have asked for better people to do what they’d done for me. If God created people, it was them” Dele told Overlap.

According to a family member who spoke exclusively with OJBSPORT, he said Dele was never adopted.

“Dele was never adopted by anyone. At age seven, Dele attended one of the best schools in Lagos, Nigeria. He was never sent to Africa for discipline. That’s a blatant lie. He had a driver that picked him daily from school.

Dele on his 8th birthday at Avi-cenna International school. Ikeja GRA Lagos.
“We have all the documents and pictures of Dele with his dad from when he was born as a kid. Dele has been brainwashed.” said the family member.

DELE’S JOURNEY TO NIGERIA

Born in Milton Keynes, England on the 11 of April 1996. Dele’s mom, Denise Alli had two daughters – Barbara and Becky – from her previous relationship before meeting Dele’s dad – Kenny Alli. They broke up three years after Dele was born.

Kenny is a tech engineer. He met Denise Alli in a nightclub in the UK during his academic days. He got his Master’s degree at De Montfort University. After his academics, Kenny returned to Nigeria with Dele at age seven.

“We went to the UK from Nigeria with academic qualifications. We had to struggle, and I can tell you we are one of the pacesetters in IT in the UK. After finishing his Master’s, Kenny returned to Lagos.

“Kenny used to take Dele everywhere in Nigeria. We worked very hard to be who we are today. Nobody took him to Nigeria as punishment.” the family member revealed.

While in Nigeria, several years later, Kenny remarried a Nigerian American – Omotola Alli. Kenny and Omotola decided to relocate to the United States after their marriage. Dele was 11 years old then.

Kenny and Dele in Nigeria

“Kenny decided to take Dele to the mom in the UK, in anticipation that he will come for him when he settle in the State.” said the family member.
Speaking further, the family member narrated how Dele ended up with the Hickford’s family at age 13.

WHO ARE THE HICKFORD’S AND HOW DID DELE END UP WITH THEM

“Dele has always been a lover of football from birth. He was targeted by the Hickford’s family. Hickford Allan and Sally and their son Harry ( used to be Dele’s team mate and now his agent).”

The Hickford’s son, Harry and Dele both began their career with MK Dons, while Dele became a professional footballer, Harry did not make the cut.

Harry’s parent – Sally and Alan use to take Dele and Harry to the training session and drop Dele at his mom’s house after training.

Denise speaking with the mirror in 2018 said: “When he was about 13 Dele began training at MK Dons five days a week. So for convenience he began staying at his best friend’s house during the week, before coming home at weekends. It was hard to let him live away from home, but we didn’t have a car and I was finding it hard to get him to training myself.

“It has been said that I was suffering from alcoholism and I gave him up because I couldn’t look after him, but that is a lie. I wanted to give him the best chance of achieving his dream, but he was still my son and I was there for him whenever he needed me.”

“On a particular Wednesday, Dele’s mom called Kenny that the Hickford family didn’t drop Dele as usual.

“Kenny immediately called the Hickford’s resident and they pleaded with Kenny to allow Dele spend the night with them, because they have a comfortable place and their son is good friends with Dele.

“Kenny agreed – not knowing the Hickford’s had a plan all along. Along the line, it now became every Wednesday affair. That’s how they started grooming him (Dele) to whatever they are doing.

“He was never sent to Nigeria for punishment. He said he started doing drugs at the age of eight, whereas he was in a private school in Nigeria by then.” The family member concluded.

Dele’s interview has generated a lot of reactions from across the globe. Some of the popular opinion is that he’s doing it for public pity – seeing how his career has turned out.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Sad, sorry state of affairs. Ultimately, the story of Dele the boy will be told by Dele the man. Anything else will always be seen as reactionary. Whether he did or didn’t attend Harvard or Yale, from his own point of view, he was abused, abandoned and rescued from the wreckage by foster parents. An absolute tragedy on both sides of the white line.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 5:41 pm The Way I understand the Dele Story From the Alli Side:

3. When Kenny graduated from his masters and moved back to Nigeria, he took Dele with him to Lagos.
6. Kenny decided it was best for Dele to move back with his mother in the UK, while he and his new wife settle into America first. Once they were settled, they will come back for Dele.
7. Dele moved back to the UK and got into football and met his best friend (who was his teammate and would later become his agent).
8. His best friend's family lived closer to MK Dons, and he used to carpool with them and began staying at theirs for some nights.
10. They didnt think it made sense anymore to uproot him and bring him to America, since he was going well and progressing at MK Dons.
11. THERE ARE MANY PICTURES THAT WERE POSTED ON CYBEREAGLES of Dele as a teenager going to New Mexico to visit his Kenny, his step-mom and his half-siblings on multiple summer breaks and other vacations.

But, Nigerians want us to believe story book tales that Kenny tuned his back on his own first son and never saw him.
Interesting to read another angle to this saga.
The young man is clearly troubled.

I have also come across a video of relatives speaking

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

benteke wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:15 am
danfo driver wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 5:41 pm The Way I understand the Dele Story From the Alli Side:

Thanks Bro! E be like sey dem even carry the guy go America sef and it was because of football they took him to the UK. SO between 6 and 12, Dele lived with his Dad in Nigeria and America.

Nigerians are wicked. See how none of them want to respond to the thread now? Because Kenny's side is being told. When it was time to attack Kenny, they all showed up with their tires, ready to murder him.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

I am listening to more of the video and the man even said Dele's father travelled from America in 2017 and 2019 to England to go to Dele to talk to him. Many Nigerian here have insulted the man and demanded that the man leaves the US and come and beg his son. As humiliating as that is, the man did it! And yet, Dele continued to destroy this man. As I said, I expect these Nigerians to refuse to respond to this thread because it doesnt jive with what they want. :oops:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

when he said he went to Nigeria and he started indirectly talking trash, I stopped listening to him. Dele Ali is full of rubbish and all he is looking for from the media and the English public is a pity party
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Kaii! I like this Otunba well well. Its good to have money sha! Just imagine Kenny was a poor man, na so dem for use am take clean ground like they did Dele's mother! Spread lies that she is an alcoholic and ruined the woman's life. They couldnt try that $#% with Kenny! Man get money pass them, no one would believe the nonsense if they did.

For those of you waiting for your children to have money and take care of you, go and work hard and build your investments now. Packerland, I hope you are listening? shameless boy. :oops:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 5:14 pm Kaii! I like this Otunba well well. Its good to have money sha! Just imagine Kenny was a poor man, na so dem for use am take clean ground like they did Dele's mother! Spread lies that she is an alcoholic and ruined the woman's life. They couldnt try that $#% with Kenny! Man get money pass them, no one would believe the nonsense if they did.

For those of you waiting for your children to have money and take care of you, go and work hard and build your investments now. Packerland, I hope you are listening? shameless boy. :oops:
shey packerland nah person, that one no count, just dey here for quota reasons...nothing more nothing less
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

benteke wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:15 am

shame on Dele and his tales by moon light torey.. glad these folks are here speaking
SuperEagles

packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 5:17 pm
danfo driver wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 5:14 pm Kaii! I like this Otunba well well. Its good to have money sha! Just imagine Kenny was a poor man, na so dem for use am take clean ground like they did Dele's mother! Spread lies that she is an alcoholic and ruined the woman's life. They couldnt try that $#% with Kenny! Man get money pass them, no one would believe the nonsense if they did.

shey packerland nah person, that one no count, just dey here for quota reasons...nothing more nothing less
Our jobless village ITK's playing investigative journalism.

@ fatpokey Mr. Intellect, everyone knows that people that start their sentence with 'shey' either went to a useless university in Nigeria or read mass communication as their major :rotf: :rotf: The more you talk, the more you expose yourself. :lol:
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

packerland wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 4:16 pm

@ fatpokey Mr. Intellect, everyone knows that people that start their sentence with 'shey' either went to a useless university in Nigeria or read mass communication as their major :rotf: :rotf: The more you talk, the more you expose yourself. :lol:
sorry , i never attended any colleges in Nigeria, and I have no idea who reads mass comm.. So a Nigerian will go to college in the west to read mass comm...smh .. you need help. Bigpokey deals in the tech industry
SuperEagles

packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 4:33 pm

sorry , i never attended any colleges in Nigeria, and I have no idea who reads mass comm.. So a Nigerian will go to college in the west to read mass comm...smh .. you need help. Bigpokey deals in the tech industry
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: joke of the day.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

packerland wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 4:57 pm

some of us aren't wasting time piling up degrees upon degrees, you've probably lived half of your life. keep beating your chest saying you are going for your 6th and 7th masters. You prob owe loads in student loans
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 5:24 pm

some of us aren't wasting time piling up degrees upon degrees, you've probably lived half of your life. keep beating your chest saying you are going for your 6th and 7th masters. You prob owe loads in student loans
:rotf: Dude is trying to maintain his F1 visa by attending 3rd and 4th rate schools luke the defunct Devry. :lol:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 6:00 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 5:24 pm

:rotf: Dude is trying to maintain his F1 visa by attending 3rd and 4th rate schools luke the defunct Devry. :lol:
don't mind him.. he is flexing with newly high school graduates , instead of thinking of adding his own quota to help the globe, bobo is still collecting Pell grant and celebrating a 7th masters
SuperEagles

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

After watching the interviews, it’s apparent that Dele Ali was alienated from his biological parents for financial exploitation. This is a lesson which I and my wife remind our kids at any chance: beware of folks who try to pull you away from your family. It always ends badly. Blood is thicker than water. The Hickford’s were looking out for their son’s career by riding Dele’s coattails. At the end of the day nothing concern them if Dele’s life is ruined along the way. Gary Neville’s interview was far from a comprehensive view of Dele’s reality. Dele’s Dad did all he could do but was thwarted at every step. The tale about flying into Heathrow for Dele’s 18th birthday only for the Hickfords to ghost him was quite sad. Nothing but frustration for Dele’s old man.
Showboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Showboy »

Wow!

If the family’s story is to be believed this is another indictment on football potentially at the same level of the abuse that came out over at Crewe Alexandra a few years ago.

It calls into question the Mk dons/Spurs deal as there could be potential legal questions.
It would be interesting to further understand a comment made by Otunba about a gag order- were they paid as I’m unsure as to why you’d sign a gag voluntarily if you feel you’ve been wrong without a pecuniary advantage??

The whole thing is wrong on so many levels which is why young players need to surround themselves with the “right” people .
"We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope" (Martin Luther King, Jr)
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Showboy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 9:52 am It would be interesting to further understand a comment made by Otunba about a gag order- were they paid as I’m unsure as to why you’d sign a gag voluntarily if you feel you’ve been wrong without a pecuniary advantage??
A gag order, especially in this context, is inherently not financially induced because it’s an order from a Judge to protect the petitioner (presumably the Hickfords) from potential financial harm. Also, Dele’s dad is rich so I doubt he would have collected money to stay quiet also in consideration of the assertion that he spent $200k on legal fees fighting against the proceedings which led to the gag order.

On another note, they really do need to look into the allegations on how Dele was signed to MK Dons at 16 allegedly without his biological parents consent and without any proof of guardianship granted in favor of the Hickfords.
Showboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Showboy »

green4life wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 2:40 pm
Showboy wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 9:52 am It would be interesting to further understand a comment made by Otunba about a gag order- were they paid as I’m unsure as to why you’d sign a gag voluntarily if you feel you’ve been wrong without a pecuniary advantage??
A gag order, especially in this context, is inherently not financially induced because it’s an order from a Judge to protect the petitioner (presumably the Hickfords) from potential financial harm. Also, Dele’s dad is rich so I doubt he would have collected money to stay quiet also in consideration of the assertion that he spent $200k on legal fees fighting against the proceedings which led to the gag order.

On another note, they really do need to look into the allegations on how Dele was signed to MK Dons at 16 allegedly without his biological parents consent and without any proof of guardianship granted in favor of the Hickfords.
Thanks for the explanation as I’m not privy to the goings on re this situation other than what I’ve read here.

Your point re his signing from mk dons was what I was alluding to re my comment on the legalities of the deal. There are several aspects around the whole issue that could go left very quickly around safe guarding, duty of care etc etc.

This is cunny cunny modern slavery. They wanted him and they were going to get him at all cost no matter who’s ox is/was gored 🤔🤨😡
"We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope" (Martin Luther King, Jr)