Dele Alli - What's gone wrong.

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Dele Alli - What's gone wrong.

Post by danfo driver »

100%Naija wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 8:58 pm
Dammy wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:09 am
danfo driver wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 2:51 pm
100%Naija wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:03 pm
kbt wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:02 pm
100%Naija wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 1:03 pm Quick question though. Why does he have to go and beg his father? Why cant a father (one who supposedly has the financial might) see his troubled son struggling and run to his aid?

I'm not saying Dele is an angel or saint but as a parent, he is STILL his child. I dont care what is going on in the world, if my kids are in trouble, so long as i am breathing, i will be there for them. This is nuts.
Depends if he has tried and Dele spurned the request. Either way, it's sad for him both on a personal level and professional level.
I'd still approach the kid and forget the past. This is a low point in his career and i'm sure he needs people with his best interest closer. A la Balloteli style.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Dele knows what to do. Running to backwater league will not save him. Like Arsenal fans who do not want to kneel before me, Dele seems very stubborn and would rather destruction than to do what is necessary to get his life back on track. O ma se o.
Leave him, the elders have spoken and he's still asking questions! Ok :lol:
What elders..abeg make i hear something. I know the both of you will never abandon your children even if they act as bratty as Dele.
Would you still want to know about the elders? :lol: :lol: Like I said, running to a backwater league will not save him. He knows what to do, but he doesnt want to do it. So, here we are....
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Danfo - my pikin na my pikin oh... i didnt spread my seed around because i am very territorial. So long as i have air in my lungs, i will chase him down and try to the best of my ability to right his/her wrongs. I enjoy life well well as a child so the rest of my life is to ensure my children have a better upbringing and if for some unforeseen circumstance, I'm not able to be there for their teenage stage...i will work twice as hard to get them on the right track as young adults.

Dele is lost, i don't disagree but who best to help him than his family/parents? I want to be there for the bad so his father should swallow his pride and go fetch his son.
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

I don talk my own, the problem wey pursue am comot Tottenham follow am go Everton, come pursue am go Besiktas no be ordinary eye o! Besiktas want to get rid of him now. When he ridiculed his father, he was on top of his game with Tottenham and England. I have not seen a player go on a downwards trajectory this quickly like Dele.
He needs to locate his father and dobale for forgiveness.
I am happy
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

If he was Nigerian born and raised ya'll would claim he is overaged :roll: :roll: :roll:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

bret- hart wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 9:49 pm If he was Nigerian born and raised ya'll would claim he is overaged :roll: :roll: :roll:
Own-Hart that is because for years (still on going) we have been cheating like crazy at age grade tournaments.

I have a friend right now, whose uncle should be eligible for SS but the bobo lied about his age to play ball and now the thing don catch up to am. The sentiment was not made in a vacuum. We were cheating, A LOT! Moves have been made recently to curb it because clearly it doesnt pay at the senior level. When players are supposed to be at their peak yet we dey field papa and mama mmadu. Kai, no let patriotism cloud your judgment my brother :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Dammy wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 6:35 pm I don talk my own, the problem wey pursue am comot Tottenham follow am go Everton, come pursue am go Besiktas no be ordinary eye o! Besiktas want to get rid of him now. When he ridiculed his father, he was on top of his game with Tottenham and England. I have not seen a player go on a downwards trajectory this quickly like Dele.
Im not sure about the dobaleing part, but I get your general drift.
Who knows what is on the young man’s mind?
But experience tells me that just because a man’s seed brings forth a child by no means guarantees that he is a father to that child.
Only Dele knows what the issues are and what his relationship with his father was, is and can become in the future.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Damunk wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:17 pm
Dammy wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 6:35 pm I don talk my own, the problem wey pursue am comot Tottenham follow am go Everton, come pursue am go Besiktas no be ordinary eye o! Besiktas want to get rid of him now. When he ridiculed his father, he was on top of his game with Tottenham and England. I have not seen a player go on a downwards trajectory this quickly like Dele.
Im not sure about the dobaleing part, but I get your general drift.
Who knows what is on the young man’s mind?
But experience tells me that just because a man’s seed brings forth a child by no means guarantees that he is a father to that child.
Only Dele knows what the issues are and what his relationship with his father was, is and can become in the future.
Please shut your dirty mouth. :roll:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

100%Naija wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 8:28 pm
bret- hart wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 9:49 pm If he was Nigerian born and raised ya'll would claim he is overaged :roll: :roll: :roll:
Own-Hart that is because for years (still on going) we have been cheating like crazy at age grade tournaments.

I have a friend right now, whose uncle should be eligible for SS but the bobo lied about his age to play ball and now the thing don catch up to am. The sentiment was not made in a vacuum. We were cheating, A LOT! Moves have been made recently to curb it because clearly it doesnt pay at the senior level. When players are supposed to be at their peak yet we dey field papa and mama mmadu. Kai, no let patriotism cloud your judgment my brother :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Oga, I know we used to cheat back then but now a lot has changed yet you have folks here claiming every u17 to be overaged. These same folks have no smoke for the likes of Rooney who looks like he is 50 claiming 37 and Ali who at 28 is pretty much done as a footballer. Again, if these 2 Englishmen where Nigerians people here would claim them as age cheats.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

bret- hart wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:50 am

Oga, I know we used to cheat back then but now a lot has changed yet you have folks here claiming every u17 to be overaged. These same folks have no smoke for the likes of Rooney who looks like he is 50 claiming 37 and Ali who at 28 is pretty much done as a footballer. Again, if these 2 Englishmen where Nigerians people here would claim them as age cheats.
Yeah Rooney looks old because of his heavy drinking. Rooney doesn’t have any reason to falsify his age because he’s English and as long as he can put the ball in the net, some will sign him. Our players on the other hand play in a league that is not broadcasted around the world compared to the EPL. Their main hope is that they can use age tournament to be noticed. The moral of the story is that we need to develop our league.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

packerland wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 5:29 am

Yeah Rooney looks old because of his heavy drinking. Rooney doesn’t have any reason to falsify his age because he’s English and as long as he can put the ball in the net, some will sign him. Our players on the other hand play in a league that is not broadcasted around the world compared to the EPL. Their main hope is that they can use age tournament to be noticed. The moral of the story is that we need to develop our league.
That is utter bullsheet. Till this day the likes of Kanu Nwankwo are accused of an being age cheat by the likes of you and the English media whereas Rooney looks like a fuuking 50 something year old claiming to be 37. Your explanation makes no sense. If Rooney were Nigerian you will claim him as overaged True or False? If Dele Alli grew up in Nigeria, played for Nigeria from u17 to SE you would accuse him of being an age cheat because at 28 the guy is a bum. True or False?

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

packerland wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 5:29 am

see double standard
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 11:32 pm checked Bekistas forum and it seems they want him out of their club. Seems he has also gone there to flop! tufia! what a waste. :oops: :oops:
Very sad. It must be a mental thing. Or he has simply peaked.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cchinukw wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 6:50 pm
danfo driver wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 11:32 pm checked Bekistas forum and it seems they want him out of their club. Seems he has also gone there to flop! tufia! what a waste. :oops: :oops:
Very sad. It must be a mental thing. Or he has simply peaked.

Hmm guess "we" are still making excuses, so that "we" do not accept the truth that is right in front of us. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

awwwww . . .
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :lol:
Abeg, tell them :!: :clap: :clap:
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Dele, you know what to do. :oops:
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

mental issue, he needs to go back to basics, perhaps move to the lower leagues and rediscover his game
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

I wish Dele all the best as he tries to regain his form
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

marko wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:40 pm mental issue, he needs to go back to basics, perhaps move to the lower leagues and rediscover his game
...lower league which is equivalent to playing outside England, but these English guys tend to not thrive outside home or comfort zone.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

mcal wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:18 pm
marko wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:40 pm mental issue, he needs to go back to basics, perhaps move to the lower leagues and rediscover his game
...lower league which is equivalent to playing outside England, but these English guys tend to not thrive outside home or comfort zone.
He meant like play for a club like Wrexham. I believe they are in the 4-5 tiers of the English League.

Dele needs to move down or just retire and become a pundit.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

packerland wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:33 pm
mcal wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:18 pm
He meant like play for a club like Wrexham. I believe they are in the 4-5 tiers of the English League.

Dele needs to move down or just retire and become a pundit.
You guys are still clutching at straws? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

What Dele NEEDS is for Dele to go and look for his father and beg the man! The man is still alive, he needs to swallow his pride and go to the man soon! Old age is not something to play with, Dele does not want to wait too long, until the man is no more. A word is enough for the wise.