Dele Alli - What's gone wrong.

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
kbt
Egg
Egg
Dele Alli - What's gone wrong.

Post by kbt »

All the pundits are asking the same question about him. Some are really kicking him. Don't think anyone has regressed as much as him. Maybe the people from his village are really working over time on his case. He better go for deliverance.

Not sure if videos available for non-UK folks without VPN.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Dele Alli - What's gone wrong.

Post by danfo driver »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Dele happened to Dele Alli.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Can he still play for naija?
Now that he's at Naija's level, he should apply for a Naija passport
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

He was doing shakara towards Nigeria.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

ohenhen1 wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 9:09 pm He was doing shakara towards Nigeria.
Then RIP to him

where "R" = Rot
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

When? I'm not aware that Nigeria ever approached Dele Alli. He should go and beg his parents for forgiveness and reconcile with them.
I am happy
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Dammy wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:36 am
When? I'm not aware that Nigeria ever approached Dele Alli. He should go and beg his parents for forgiveness and reconcile with them.
We did. Dude barely accept that he is half Nigerian due to how his Nigerian dad abandoned them. He needs to leave England and go somewhere to rediscover his form like Mario Goetze did. Beskitas have currently agreed a fee with Everton…Delle just need to sign on.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

packerland wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:19 pm
We did. Dude barely accept that he is half Nigerian due to how his Nigerian dad abandoned them. He needs to leave England and go somewhere to rediscover his form like Mario Goetze did. Beskitas have currently agreed a fee with Everton…Delle just need to sign on.
His father never abandoned him. The man is a multi millionaire oil magnate and took him to Nigeria with him and also paid for soccer school in America. His Mum had a drinking problem that resulted in Dele being placed with foster parents.
I am happy
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Dammy wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 3:14 pm
His father never abandoned him. The man is a multi millionaire oil magnate and took him to Nigeria with him and also paid for soccer school in America. His Mum had a drinking problem that resulted in Dele being placed with foster parents.
Packerland has a serious problem with facts. I dont understand why he always chooses to tell lies or peddle falsehoods.

Dele knows what to do. Its up to him to decide whether he wants to go an beg his father or not. Going abroad to play will not solve this problem.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

The way these English pundits talk, it sounds as if he is facing a death sentence because he'll be playing the rest of the season in the Turkish league.

It's not like he is going to be playing in Saudi Arabia or Qatar. Is it?
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cchinukw wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 5:44 pm The way these English pundits talk, it sounds as if he is facing a death sentence because he'll be playing the rest of the season in the Turkish league.

It's not like he is going to be playing in Saudi Arabia or Qatar. Is it?
For some countries, seeing their players in the Turkish league is death sentence. I know for Nigeria, its heaven. After all, we have Cybereagles members who scour the internet for link to watch Div 2 football because thats where our worthless players are playing. Tufiakwa! :oops:
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 5:38 pm
Packerland has a serious problem with facts. I dont understand why he always chooses to tell lies or peddle falsehoods.

Dele knows what to do. Its up to him to decide whether he wants to go an beg his father or not. Going abroad to play will not solve this problem.
The fuuck you talking about with telling lies. Maybe neglect would have been a better word rather than abandon but who gives a fucck. Read this quote "Before stepping his foot in the UK, Kehinde had a long-time dream of nationalizing in the United Kingdom. For him, achieving this means getting married to a national and giving birth to a child to get a permanent stay AKA (Kpali, the Nigeria meaning).His objectives were met and behold, a child was born by the name Bamidele Jermaine Alli" [media]https://lifebogger.com/dele-alli-childh ... phy-facts/[/media]

The dad married his mom to get his papers so that he can expand his business in the UK. They met in a nightclub and their marriage only lasted for a week. At age 8, he went to live with his dad in Nigeria for a while. The soccer school you were referring to was when his dad expanded his business to the US and they had to relocate.

At some point the young man probably realized that his mom was an alcoholic crack-head and that his dad that was supposed to protect him only hooked up with his mom to get his papers and was more into his multi-millionaire business than in raising him. However you want to look at it, both parents dropped the ball at some point. I admire his dad's hustle and his achievements but it came at a cost, because If Delle was my son, there is no way in hell I let him go back to England to live with his alcoholic mom. In an interview years back, Delle claimed his dad's second wife didn't treat him well, but who knows. At some point the choices you make come with consequences when you decide to bring a child into this world. For God sake his mom had 4 kids all from 4 different men. You tell me you can't smell that hoe from a mile?
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

packerland wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 8:11 pm

The fuuck you talking about with telling lies. Maybe neglect would have been a better word rather than abandon but who gives a fucck. Read this quote "Before stepping his foot in the UK, Kehinde had a long-time dream of nationalizing in the United Kingdom. For him, achieving this means getting married to a national and giving birth to a child to get a permanent stay AKA (Kpali, the Nigeria meaning).His objectives were met and behold, a child was born by the name Bamidele Jermaine Alli" [media]https://lifebogger.com/dele-alli-childh ... phy-facts/[/media]

The dad married his mom to get his papers so that he can expand his business in the UK. They met in a nightclub and their marriage only lasted for a week. At age 8, he went to live with his dad in Nigeria for a while. The soccer school you were referring to was when his dad expanded his business to the US and they had to relocate.

At some point the young man probably realized that his mom was an alcoholic crack-head and that his dad that was supposed to protect him only hooked up with his mom to get his papers and was more into his multi-millionaire business than in raising him. However you want to look at it, both parents dropped the ball at some point. I admire his dad's hustle and his achievements but it came at a cost, because If Delle was my son, there is no way in hell I let him go back to England to live with his alcoholic mom. In an interview years back, Delle claimed his dad's second wife didn't treat him well, but who knows. At some point the choices you make come with consequences when you decide to bring a child into this world. For God sake his mom had 4 kids all from 4 different men. You tell me you can't smell that hoe from a mile?
All these na grammar, like DD said, Dele knows what to do! He should go and dobale for his father!
I am happy
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Dammy wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:52 pm
packerland wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 8:11 pm

All these na grammar, like DD said, Dele knows what to do! He should go and dobale for his father!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Abi?! when e speak grammar finish, he should feel free to contact Dele and let him know the next steps to take.
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Quick question though. Why does he have to go and beg his father? Why cant a father (one who supposedly has the financial might) see his troubled son struggling and run to his aid?

I'm not saying Dele is an angel or saint but as a parent, he is STILL his child. I dont care what is going on in the world, if my kids are in trouble, so long as i am breathing, i will be there for them. This is nuts.
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
kbt
Egg
Egg

Post by kbt »

100%Naija wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 1:03 pm Quick question though. Why does he have to go and beg his father? Why cant a father (one who supposedly has the financial might) see his troubled son struggling and run to his aid?

I'm not saying Dele is an angel or saint but as a parent, he is STILL his child. I dont care what is going on in the world, if my kids are in trouble, so long as i am breathing, i will be there for them. This is nuts.
Depends if he has tried and Dele spurned the request. Either way, it's sad for him both on a personal level and professional level.
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

kbt wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:02 pm
100%Naija wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 1:03 pm Quick question though. Why does he have to go and beg his father? Why cant a father (one who supposedly has the financial might) see his troubled son struggling and run to his aid?

Depends if he has tried and Dele spurned the request. Either way, it's sad for him both on a personal level and professional level.
I'd still approach the kid and forget the past. This is a low point in his career and i'm sure he needs people with his best interest closer. A la Balloteli style.
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

100%Naija wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:03 pm

I'd still approach the kid and forget the past. This is a low point in his career and i'm sure he needs people with his best interest closer. A la Balloteli style.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Dele knows what to do. Running to backwater league will not save him. Like Arsenal fans who do not want to kneel before me, Dele seems very stubborn and would rather destruction than to do what is necessary to get his life back on track. O ma se o.
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 2:51 pm

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Dele knows what to do. Running to backwater league will not save him. Like Arsenal fans who do not want to kneel before me, Dele seems very stubborn and would rather destruction than to do what is necessary to get his life back on track. O ma se o.
YOu had to get that dig in, :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Leave him, the elders have spoken and he's still asking questions! Ok :lol:
I am happy
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Dammy wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:09 am

Leave him, the elders have spoken and he's still asking questions! Ok :lol:
What elders..abeg make i hear something. I know the both of you will never abandon your children even if they act as bratty as Dele.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

checked Bekistas forum and it seems they want him out of their club. Seems he has also gone there to flop! tufia! what a waste. :oops: :oops: