Haaland vs Osimhen

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg
Haaland vs Osimhen

Post by Rawlings »

Last weekend, I was at my Naija cousin's baby shower.

Late in the evening, the discussion turned to football and specifically: who is the better striker: Haaland or Osimhen?
I, of course, went for Haaland because of how a makeshift Ghana team held off "Naija's only hope".
All the Nigerians (due to a false sense of patriotism) went for Osimhen.

Your Thoughts?

BTW, I bumped into a CE member at the party. Oga, u get nice car, beautiful woman and u dress well, but u too dey talk
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Haaland vs Osimhen

Post by maceo4 »

Tales by the moon light, which Nigerians would pick Osimhen, he would have to play in the EPL for them to even know who he is :lol:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Afena-Gyan only joined Roma at the start of 2021 and progressed rapidly from their Under-18 side to the senior squad under Jose Mourinho, and he had signed a new four-year contract last month.
Ghana international Felix Afena-Gyan sold to Cremonese
Felix Afena-Gyan did not feature for Roma in the new campaign before his move to Cremonese

https://www.bbc.com/sport/africa/62725302
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

maceo4 wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:17 pm Tales by the moon light, which Nigerians would pick Osimhen, he would have to play in the EPL for them to even know who he is :lol:
My brotha
You don't know your countrymen.
You've been in the white man's country too long

BTW, the CE member I met can validate my story.
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
chopachop
Egg
Egg

Post by chopachop »

Rawlings wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:24 pm
maceo4 wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:17 pm Tales by the moon light, which Nigerians would pick Osimhen, he would have to play in the EPL for them to even know who he is :lol:
My brotha

That CE member no get name. he no bi like say he di use he true name here.
Oya, release the name very fast.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Rawlings is trying to get his diss in before November. He knows Ghana 🇬🇭 is going to Qatar for vacation.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

packerland wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 2:33 am Rawlings is trying to get his diss in before November. He knows Ghana 🇬🇭 is going to Qatar for vacation.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Two week vacation in the sun. :thumbs:
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

packerland wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 2:33 am Rawlings is trying to get his diss in before November. He knows Ghana 🇬🇭 is going to Qatar for vacation.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

chopachop wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:21 am
Rawlings wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:24 pm
My brotha

That CE member no get name. he no bi like say he di use he true name here.
Oya, release the name very fast.
We had an agreement not to "expose' each other. However, he will be the only one to confirm my story.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Oh Yee Pharisee of little faith!!!!
If our team B held Naija super eagles, then the rest of the world is in for trouble.

NOTE: In the Naija game, we played without our Captain, Lamptey(Brighton), Inaki (Athletico), Aidoo(Celta Vigo), Schlupp(Crystal palace), Salisu(Southampton), Duncan (Fiorentina).
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Rawlings wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 8:55 pm
If our team B held Naija super eagles, then the rest of the world is in for trouble.

NOTE: In the Naija game, we played without our Captain, Lamptey(Brighton), Inaki (Athletico), Aidoo(Celta Vigo), Schlupp(Crystal palace), Salisu(Southampton), Duncan (Fiorentina).
When last did all these players play for Ghena? Haba you love being so deceptive…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

maceo4 wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:55 pm

When last did all these players play for Ghena? Haba you love being so deceptive…
Captain Ayew -2022
Lamptey(Brighton) - Not yet
Inaki (Athletico) Not Yet
Aidoo(Celta Vigo) -2022
Schlupp(Crystal palace) -2020
Salisu(Southampton) -Not Yet
Duncan (Fiorentina) -Not Yet
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Rawlings wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 12:13 am

Captain Ayew -2022
Aidoo(Celta Vigo) -2022
Thanks for proving my point…how can you miss what you don’t have?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

maceo4 wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 1:32 am
Rawlings wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 12:13 am

Captain Ayew -2022
Aidoo(Celta Vigo) -2022
Thanks for proving my point…how can you miss what you don’t have?
we had Schlupp(Crystal palace), Salisu(Southampton) and Duncan (Fiorentina)
Captain Ayew was suspended
The only ones we did not have were the mercenaries
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Rawlings wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:49 pm Last weekend, I was at my Naija cousin's baby shower.

Late in the evening, the discussion turned to football and specifically: who is the better striker: Haaland or Osimhen?
I, of course, went for Haaland because of how a makeshift Ghana team held off "Naija's only hope".
All the Nigerians (due to a false sense of patriotism) went for Osimhen.

Your Thoughts?

BTW, I bumped into a CE member at the party. Oga, u get nice car, beautiful woman and u dress well, but u too dey talk
This man dey troll before e even brush teeth for Morning
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Haaland on track for 50+ goals…
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

highbury wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 1:35 pm
This man dey troll before e even brush teeth for Morning
I suppose u just discovered the word
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Maceo and Co, I told u so

'Osimhen better than Lewandowski, Haaland and Benzema' - Fans praise Napoli and Nigeria star

The 23-year-old broke the hearts of Jose Mourinho and his troops after he found the winner with 10 minutes left to the final whistle

Nigeria forward Victor Osimhen has been rated above Ballon d'Or winner Karim Benzema, Erling Haaland and Robert Lewandowski after he helped Napoli beat AS Roma 1-0 in a Serie A fixture on Sunday.

The 23-year-old Super Eagle made the difference at Stadio Olimpico after he held onto Roma defender Chris Smalling before unleashing a powerful rocket past Rui Patricio. The win enabled the Partenopei to remain top of the table with 29 points from 11 matches.

Napoli under Luciano Spalletti remain the only unbeaten side in the 20-team table. Osimhen's handling of the ball before notching the winner has elicited debate on social media with a number of supporters ranking him above Haaland of Manchester City.

Meanwhile, another fan opined Osimhen is better than Real Madrid's Benzema, who was recently crowned the 2022 Ballon d'Or winner.

Osimhen vs Haaland
Victor Osimhen is better than Erling Haaland. - @Mo6Portfolio

Victor Osimhen is the best striker in the world. Better than Lewandowski, Haaland and Benzema. - @OmoKiikan

At this rate I will pick Osimhen ahead of Haaland. - @oladapo_hussein

Osimhen in a proper team will do what Haaland is doing. - @iamdjkinging

Osimhen has this crazy explosive strength, quite similar to that of Haaland. - @6onolo

Victor Osimhen Africa Footballer of the year no Cap. The best striker in the world ahead of Erling Haaland. Argue with your keyboard.😉 - @IamTopsy4real

Victor Osimhen is a world class striker better than Haaland. - @LeoOkosun

Victor Osimhen is an assassin... The only striker that can stand HAALAND. - @jsgandalf

https://www.goal.com/en-ng/lists/osimhe ... d2eb91c9ec