Mohammed Kudus Watch (World Best?)

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
aykwes8
Egg
Egg
Re: Mohammed Kudus Watch

Post by aykwes8 »

King Futcha wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:32 pm gooooaaaallllllll The best Moham(m)ed on the pitch
:thumb: :thumb:
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

maceo4 wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:34 pmGood player!
Oga, Good is for Salah, Bassey, Osihmen, Saka etc

Kudus is past "Good" ...approaching Excellent

Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Aside from the goal he didn't do much. He is decent tho.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

bret- hart wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 3:14 am Aside from the goal he didn't do much. He is decent tho.
Yep, scored and then disappeared like Onyedika :taunt:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Rawlings wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:07 pm 2 goals today and Man of the match again

Naija beware!!!!!! - Next time u go chop 3-0

[tweet][/tweet]
I blame Egu and bigP for this nonsense. Dude is decent but that's about it. If he were Nigerian he would struggle to make the bench. Sorry.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
aykwes8
Egg
Egg

Post by aykwes8 »

bret- hart wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 12:35 pm
Rawlings wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:07 pm 2 goals today and Man of the match again

[tweet][/tweet]
I blame Egu and bigP for this nonsense. Dude is decent but that's about it. If he were Nigerian he would struggle to make the bench. Sorry.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 how pathetic
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

[tweet][/tweet]
He wouldn't start for the SE or for any of the big teams in the epl, . If he was elite the likes of Everton would have gone for him. He is like 26 now football age, not ghana age though, also parading as a 22 year old. We all know that dude is old. Look at his long arms and face. He was very poor off the ball yesterday and a huge liability in the midfield, that is why they pushed him up front because his turnovers are the highest in the Ajax squad
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 1:43 pm
He wouldn't start for the SE or for any of the big teams in the epl, . If he was elite the likes of Everton would have gone for him. He is like 26 now football age, not ghana age though, also parading as a 22 year old. We all know that dude is old. Look at his long arms and face. He was very poor off the ball yesterday and a huge liability in the midfield, that is why they pushed him up front because his turnovers are the highest in the Ajax squad
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

:rotf: No wonder Naija soccer is dying ....
Ighalo, Musa, Nacho, Sadiq, Simoen etc all make the bench and yet Kudus would struggle ... Damm!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Rawlings wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 6:26 pm
:rotf: No wonder Naija soccer is dying ....
Ighalo, Musa, Nacho, Sadiq, Simoen etc all make the bench and yet Kudus would struggle ... Damm!
He is not benching Simon and Iheanacho on their best days . He will struggle to displace Ejuke on any day.

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 1:43 pm

[tweet][/tweet]
Don't mind them. If he was that good 10 hag would have signed him from Man Utd instead he went for an Average Anthony. Everton even wanted Chukwueze more than him. Like I said he is good/decent but that's about it. And yes he will struggle to get into Nigeria team. Chukwueze, Lookman, Simon, Ejuke will keep him out.

Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

bret- hart wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 6:51 pm
Don't mind them. If he was that good 10 hag would have signed him from Man Utd instead he went for an Average Anthony. Everton even wanted Chukwueze more than him. Like I said he is good/decent but that's about it. And yes he will struggle to get into Nigeria team. Chukwueze, Lookman, Simon, Ejuke will keep him out.
The whole of last season he was out injured. Greatness delayed

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Rawlings wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:49 pm

https://twitter.com/d#$%/status/1569642 ... ad3RYx3RtQ
Well he is fit now so why didn't 10 hag buy him? Dude would have been cheap right? Yea overhyped.

Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

bret- hart wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:37 am
Rawlings wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:49 pm

https://twitter.com/d#$%/status/1569642 ... ad3RYx3RtQ
Well he is fit now so why didn't 10 hag buy him? Dude would have been cheap right? Yea overhyped.
He got injured on Oct 21 2020
No coach, worth his salt, would purchase a player just coming off an 18month layoff from injury.
You simply don't know how the injury will affect him going forward.
Note: Ajax bought an 18-years-old Kudus for $ 9 million
Enjoy
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Using Naija to drink Akamu

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Rawlings wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 4:30 am Using Naija to drink Akamu

Twisting and turning far far away from our goal, you sef lol
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Mohammed Kudus Watch (Gidi Suffer)

Post by bamenda boy »

Guy is gonna learn to keep it simple very soon.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Rawlings wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 4:30 am Using Naija to drink Akamu

Keep proving me right.

Rawlings
Egg
Egg
Re: Mohammed Kudus Watch (Gidi Suffer)

Post by Rawlings »

Different Day, the same result
Kudus scores in Ajax defeat (AZ VS. AJAX 2 - 1)
This was not a goal to write home about, but since Naija people praised Ihanacho's tap-ins at Man City, you all will be impressed with this :)

6 goals, 1 assist in his last 5 games for Ajax.

what a player
Rawlings
Egg
Egg
Re: Mohammed Kudus Watch (Scores Again)

Post by Rawlings »

World's Best Player 2023
Rawlings
Egg
Egg
Re: Mohammed Kudus Watch (Scores Again)

Post by Rawlings »

[tweet][/tweet]