Uzbekistan 2 vs Cameroon 0

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Uzbekistan 2 vs Cameroon 0

Post by Tobi17 »

It's my day off so I decided to be jobless and watch the friendly match, Uzbekistan leading cureently by a goal and playing very well.

Live link for anyone interested

Last edited by Tobi17 on Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Re: Uzbekistan vs Cameroon

Post by Tobi17 »

2-0, Cameroon useless sha
Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Re: Uzbekistan vs Cameroon

Post by Tobi17 »

FT
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Uzbekistan 2 vs Cameroon 0

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Tobi17 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:16 am It's my day off so I decided to be jobless and watch the friendly match, Uzbekistan leading cureently by a goal and playing very well.

Live link for anyone interested

Work from home, setup your office in your home and get a nice setup to watch games while working. I don't miss any game , have like 6 monitors , two for work and the other 4 for myself
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Chei CAF teams are about to pull another record of 1st round exit. Oh boy
SuperEagles

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Cameroon lost 0-2 to Uzbekistan

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Chai! I am preparing myself now for the disgrace wey Cameroon go dash us in Qatar. I guarantee they will ship at least 10 goals against Brazil, Switzerland and Serbia combined.

Wha choo looking at?!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

If no African teams make it to the 2nd rd then FIFA should consider taking one of the Caf slots away for persistent uselessness.
OCCUPY NFF!!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:53 pm If no African teams make it to the 2nd rd then FIFA should consider taking one of the Caf slots away for persistent uselessness.
CAF is to blame. They are so dumb its just astounding.

You do your best to make sure you qualify your best teams. For over a decade I have wondered why CAF does not use the AFC format which pretty much gaurantees their best teams qualify.

CAF wants to hinge everything on a single home and away playoff. Bloody eediots. :boo:

I know its just football but this is just an example of why Asia is so much more successful in life than Africa.

Just simple things like planning and common sense, African cannot do. :boo:

Soon they will implement the regional playoff like they've been doing in age grade and CHAN competitions. :boo: These people are so dumb.
Last edited by vancity eagle on Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

This is probably Uzbekistan's first win in 7 years :laugh: Chei! You gotta laugh. It will get very ugly at the WC for African teams. And Ghana faces Brazil today.

Wha choo looking at?!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:58 pm This is probably Uzbekistan's first win in 7 years :laugh: Chei! You gotta laugh. It will get very ugly at the WC for African teams. And Ghana faces Brazil today.
todays victory is their sixth win in a row.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:53 pm If no African teams make it to the 2nd rd then FIFA should consider taking one of the Caf slots away for persistent uselessness.
Bros, na wetin you tok so? Make you take taim-oo! We dey tok say we want more slots, you dey hia dey tok dis kain tin, eh? Abeg-oo!
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:58 pm This is probably Uzbekistan's first win in 7 years :laugh: Chei! You gotta laugh. It will get very ugly at the WC for African teams. And Ghana faces Brazil today.
Friendly games are friendly games, just like its name depicts. It's good to win it, but it shouldn't be taken as an ACCURATE means of measuring a team in totality
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Cameroon lost 0-2 to Uzbekistan

Post by YUJAM »

Ditto Scipio. I suspect it’s going to be another humiliating WC outing for the Plantainians.
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Odas wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:12 pm
Bros, na wetin you tok so? Make you take taim-oo! We dey tok say we want more slots, you dey hia dey tok dis kain tin, eh? Abeg-oo!

Why get more slots when u go there and can’t perform? There’re better team sitting at home in South America and Europe that’ll at least put up a decent showing. Abeg Mek we stop this entitlement culture, results matter.
OCCUPY NFF!!
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

reading down the thread one would think this is other than freeking friendly; Im sure Algeria would have represented better than Cameroon
Last edited by jette1 on Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

jette1 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:44 pm reading down the thread one would think this is other than freeking friendly
I swear! Friendly matches which coaches use to test players, formations and tactics, is what some are using to predict doom for African nations in Qatar. It seems we have forgotten how many times the SE did poorly in friendlies, but performed waaaay better in the world cup
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

U z b e k i s t a n??????????????? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

jette1 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:44 pm reading down the thread one would think this is other than freeking friendly
that isn't the point, this is the last window, the players are to be released by their clubs 7 days before the worldcup. Right now , teams should be polishing their tactics. Cameroon weren't impressive . Even their last AFCON qualifier was an eyesore
SuperEagles

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:57 pm
that isn't the point, this is the last window, the players are to be released by their clubs 7 days before the worldcup. Right now , teams should be polishing their tactics. Cameroon weren't impressive . Even their last AFCON qualifier was an eyesore
They beat Algeria to qualify after they were written off didn't they ? because that particular game mattered like there was no tomorrow. so when it matters teams will play their A game
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

We are finished.
Everything Europe is killing us.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Cameroon lost 0-2 to Uzbekistan

Post by mcal »

YUJAM wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:18 pm Ditto Scipio. I suspect it’s going to be another humiliating WC outing for the Plantainians.
...thank God Nigeria will not be there.
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

Is there a football league in Usbekistan? I fear for Cameroon, friendly or no friendly.
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

How does one loose to one of those Stan countries? Tufiakwa!!!
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.