England 3 Germany 3

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: England 3 Germany 3

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Abeg where is the defending in dis game? :laugh:

Wha choo looking at?!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: England (1) need a new manager Germany(2)

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:23 pm Saka is working miracles already. He engineers another goal! 2-2!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Saka’s first touch ruins that breakaway

Wha choo looking at?!
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Hansi's got his hands full, could well be handed his marching orders, if he doesn't get his hands on the horns soon enough.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...strange but entertaining match.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:37 pm Okoye is not the only goalie that commits errors afterall.
...yep, that england goalie is poor. Both teams missing their number one.
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

It's that WC time fellas. I'm more attuned, in Croatia for 2 weeks catching more of these games. I am not sure what to make of Germany, but I sense England is in some trouble, especially defensively.

England to me still lacks the 1 thing that has plagued them since 1970: the lack of world class leaders like Bobby Charlton, Bobby Moore, and dependable, charismatic strikers like Geoff Hurst. Wtach videos of them playing legendary Pele & Brazil that year, master class, both teams.

England has not been like that ever since. I give they've improved since the lows of the 70s, 80s. But who today of England is really world class? Defense nobody for sure.

Mount? Foden? Sterling? Dier? Kane?

Don't get me wrong. They're good, but not great. I mean really great, like a Xavi, Iniesta, or, dare I say somebody Croatian, like Modric, Brozovic, and Kovacic, all who command their midfields at great clubs...around which very good players like Perisic, Gvardiol, Sosa, and so can support.

France has such a nucleus. Belgium. Holland. Brazil. Not England. Who is the de facto leader to orchestrate. I've not seen this since 1970...with maybe Glen Hoddle having this potential, but the English media savaged him as not running hard enough. Gerrard, Lampard, Scholes, and Beckham were fine but over-hyped, absolutely outgunned by their top competition.

So we're back to the future. England has a hard time against top competition in big moments.
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: England (0) need a new manager Germany(2)

Post by ohsee »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:17 pm maguire is the worst player ever. both goals were his fault
Please don't yab him. I am beginning to feel sorry for Magwongworo. :lol: He plays with two left feet. :lol: But coaches love him. If na black player now, he would have been sangaloed to 4th division since morning. :lol:
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: England (0) need a new manager Germany(2)

Post by mcal »

ohsee wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:48 am
Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:17 pm maguire is the worst player ever. both goals were his fault
Please don't yab him. I am beginning to feel sorry for Magwongworo. :lol: He plays with two left feet. :lol: But coaches love him. If na black player now, he would have been sangaloed to 4th division since morning. :lol:
...England love their own "Queen's Own" oops "King's Own".
10 10 Hag came in at ManU and said a no no, but England hung on him, and disaster struck 2x :lol:
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Our ‘Arry’s a little low on Wellington, nothing beyond the remedial might of a tumbler of Tetley, deepest hue, bitter to the bone marrow. Two pints and a packet of crisps, Ready Salted and a flash of the bibbly-bobblies for the lads. Better innings from the boys, couldn’t be asked with the Itals, no need, no bother. Game was a dead rubber, they’re not going to the dance just like at Stalingrad.

As for Hamsi’s Mannschaft, took a shafting, 2-nil up, couple battles won, but it’s a bl**dy war mein friend and much like his forefathers of ‘45, took a clobbering in old London Town. But for the desecularisation of the defence, Pope, another Churchillian crunchdogging for the history books.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

The game was good for Chelsea.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

balo wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 1:10 pm The game was good for Chelsea.
Why because Mount score?
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

kajifu wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:29 am
balo wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 1:10 pm The game was good for Chelsea.
Why because Mount score?
Last time I checked, Havertz (2 goals) plays for Chelsea. Both have been shooting blanks for the club.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

England relegation threat had 7 posts. They draw Germany and all His Majesty, The King's Secret Servants all rush out :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?