South Korea vs. Cameroon 1-0

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet
South Korea vs. Cameroon 1-0

Post by Undertaker »

Na wha for Africa oo! How the hell did Cameroon and Ghana qualify for the World Cup? I know they have both made the QF in the past but they are both terrible! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: South Korea vs. Cameroon 1-0

Post by bamenda boy »

Cameroon can't string three consecutive passes together.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

bamenda boy wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:40 pm Cameroon can't string three consecutive passes together.
Didn't Etoo say Cameroon is good enough to win the World cup? I got tickets for Cameroon vs. Brazil on Dec 2nd. I may be a witness to a live massacre!
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Almost 1-1 but Cameroon hit the bar
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

So South Korea is playing Cameroon to prepare for Ghana? Not a good idea, Cameroonians are tall and physical! This is like fighting Goliath to prepare to fight David.
gosh
Egg
Egg

Post by gosh »

bamenda boy wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:40 pm Cameroon can't string three consecutive passes together.
Calm down. These are world cup friendlies.
These games are mainly used to identify and make final tweaks before tourneys.
Even winning all your pre-world friendlies still doesn't guarantee anything.
We have seen this happen over and over in history. Many teams can "look good" in friendlies and still crash out. Anything can happen in the world cup.
Whatever you are chasing is also chasing you!
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...Nigeria would love to be in Cameroon's shoes playing this friendly, preparing for Qatar, but we ain't that good.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Cameroon is probably our weakest qualifier.

BTW how are y’all watching this? YouTube?
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Nah man. We know our football here. If multiple people here say the same thing about the quality of a team’s football, it’s most likely true.
gosh wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:52 pm
We have seen this happen over and over in history. Many teams can "look good" in friendlies and still crash out. Anything can happen in the world cup.
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

YUJAM wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:37 pm Cameroon is probably our weakest qualifier.

It's showing live on YouTube, just type in South Korea vs Cameroon
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

To be fair Cameroon aren't playing too badly, they're actually pressing the S.Koreans with some intensity, only problem is Cameroon seriously lacks quality upfront to pose any threats in the final third, South Korea defend VERY well and counter brilliantly...the Ghana vs South Korea will be an interesting game.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

YUJAM wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:37 pm Cameroon is probably our weakest qualifier.

Did you watch Brazil vs. Ghana? Don't let the second half fool you. The Brazilians stopped playing after 30 mins in the first half.
chopachop
Egg
Egg

Post by chopachop »

Undertaker wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:44 pm
Didn't Etoo say Cameroon is good enough to win the World cup? I got tickets for Cameroon vs. Brazil on Dec 2nd. I may be a witness to a live massacre!
He was probably under the influence of something, just like the ladies team the men's team has really regressed.
None of the present players will make the 2002 team.
It will be overachievement if they don't concede 5 goals against Brazil. The soccer IQ of the players is really low
Poor decision maker, no awareness, poor reading of the game, they can't even run.
Kids need to learn the game in the classroom like a normal subject. Athleticism alone isn't enough on the world stage.
What happened to Toko Ekambi, Choupo and Anguissa and a few other regulars ? Is their place assured they don't need to
train with the team, Need to beg Matip to come back to the team
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

I didn’t watch the game but I’d def put my money in Ghana over Cameroon. I just pray that their humiliation doesn’t extend to fights on the field between their own players. Like the one that happened between Moukandj the aimless dribbler and the light skinned LB
Undertaker wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:50 pm

Did you watch Brazil vs. Ghana? Don't let the second half fool you. The Brazilians stopped playing after 30 mins in the first half.
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

Undertaker wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:39 pm Na wha for Africa oo! How the hell did Cameroon and Ghana qualify for the World Cup? I know they have both made the QF in the past but they are both terrible! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
:rotf: :lol: :lol:
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

YUJAM wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:39 pm Nah man. We know our football here. If multiple people here say the same thing about the quality of a team’s football, it’s most likely true.
This is really biased. You ´re not watching but have come to conclusions. Many people could judge on bias. Following your logic, the killing of blacks in USA is justified.
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

chopachop wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:57 pm
He was probably under the influence of something, just like the ladies team the men's team has really regressed.
It will be overachievement if they don't concede 5 goals against Brazil. The soccer IQ of the players is really low
Poor decision maker, no awareness, poor reading of the game, they can't even run.
Kids need to learn the game in the classroom like a normal subject. Athleticism alone isn't enough on the world stage.
What happened to Toko Ekambi, Choupo and Anguissa and a few other regulars ? Is their place assured they don't need to
Cameroon doesnt have extremely talented players right now but with the right coaching, they might pull a surprise. I doubt Songs ability as a coach immensely.
Positives from the game; Mbeumo and Ntcham
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

what tweaks, are you aware clubs will release players 7 days before the world cup starts?
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
chopachop
Egg
Egg

Post by chopachop »

The Goddess wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:15 pm
Cameroon doesnt have extremely talented players right now but with the right coaching, they might pull a surprise. I doubt Songs ability as a coach immensely.
Toko Ekambi, Choupo, Anguissa, Ngadgeu and a few other regulars didn't take part, I don't think they are all injured
why are they not playing when there are no matches to enchance team chemistry before the WC. They are just not serious
I don't think they will be that lucky like they were against Algeria. It is not a matter of having talented players it is a matter of being well coached and playing cohesively as a team. I don't just see it with this team. Andre Onana the goalkeeper was the best passer for Sissy cats and that says alot. Where is Etoo after blowing so much hot air before the WC, It will be an achievement if these bunch of useless players, probably the worst in Cameroon history concede less than 5 goals against the Samba boys, I am already having nightmares.
chopachop
Egg
Egg

Post by chopachop »

Ismailla Sarr another miss again, what a useless player.
chopachop
Egg
Egg

Post by chopachop »

They don't even have names on their Jerseys, talk about preparations. Looks like some nice Korean chicks are taking care of Etoo and he didn't even watch the team play because if he really did he won't have made that statement that he made. He gave me hopes and I have just realised it was nothing but false hopes.
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

chopachop wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:12 pm
Toko Ekambi, Choupo, Anguissa, Ngadgeu and a few other regulars didn't take part, I don't think they are all injured
why are they not playing when there are no matches to enchance team chemistry before the WC. They are just not serious
I don't think they will be that lucky like they were against Algeria. It is not a matter of having talented players it is a matter of being well coached and playing cohesively as a team. I don't just see it with this team. Andre Onana the goalkeeper was the best passer for Sissy cats and that says alot. Where is Etoo after blowing so much hot air before the WC, It will be an achievement if these bunch of useless players, probably the worst in Cameroon history concede less than 5 goals against the Samba boys, I am already having nightmares.
You havent been following the news. Toko pulled out at the last minute due to injuries. Choupo recovering from injury, Anguissa and Ngandeu left out, Kongossa says due to bad behavior but Song says he wanted to try and see other players.

It is definitely a matter of talent and coaching. If theres no talent, even the best coach cant create magic. Song is extremely limited in his technical know-how. I do not know what magic he´ll pull out in Qatar. With that said, the lions didnt play that poorly. The reason they arent winning games is due to an extremely poor offense. No goals scored in 2 games. The 2 guys who scored against Algeria were not present.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Its 3 and out for those clowns. If you lost to a Stan country you should be banned from football for at least 2years.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.