South Korea vs. Cameroon 1-0

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
chopachop
Egg
Egg
Re: South Korea vs. Cameroon 1-0

Post by chopachop »

The Goddess wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 5:07 pm
chopachop wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:12 pm
The Goddess wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:15 pm
chopachop wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:57 pm
Undertaker wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:44 pm
bamenda boy wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:40 pm Cameroon can't string three consecutive passes together.
Didn't Etoo say Cameroon is good enough to win the World cup? I got tickets for Cameroon vs. Brazil on Dec 2nd. I may be a witness to a live massacre!
He was probably under the influence of something, just like the ladies team the men's team has really regressed.
None of the present players will make the 2002 team.
It will be overachievement if they don't concede 5 goals against Brazil. The soccer IQ of the players is really low
Poor decision maker, no awareness, poor reading of the game, they can't even run.
Kids need to learn the game in the classroom like a normal subject. Athleticism alone isn't enough on the world stage.
What happened to Toko Ekambi, Choupo and Anguissa and a few other regulars ? Is their place assured they don't need to
train with the team, Need to beg Matip to come back to the team
Cameroon doesnt have extremely talented players right now but with the right coaching, they might pull a surprise. I doubt Songs ability as a coach immensely.
Positives from the game; Mbeumo and Ntcham
Toko Ekambi, Choupo, Anguissa, Ngadgeu and a few other regulars didn't take part, I don't think they are all injured
why are they not playing when there are no matches to enchance team chemistry before the WC. They are just not serious
I don't think they will be that lucky like they were against Algeria. It is not a matter of having talented players it is a matter of being well coached and playing cohesively as a team. I don't just see it with this team. Andre Onana the goalkeeper was the best passer for Sissy cats and that says alot. Where is Etoo after blowing so much hot air before the WC, It will be an achievement if these bunch of useless players, probably the worst in Cameroon history concede less than 5 goals against the Samba boys, I am already having nightmares.
You havent been following the news. Toko pulled out at the last minute due to injuries. Choupo recovering from injury, Anguissa and Ngandeu left out, Kongossa says due to bad behavior but Song says he wanted to try and see other players.

It is definitely a matter of talent and coaching. If theres no talent, even the best coach cant create magic. Song is extremely limited in his technical know-how. I do not know what magic he´ll pull out in Qatar. With that said, the lions didnt play that poorly. The reason they arent winning games is due to an extremely poor offense. No goals scored in 2 games. The 2 guys who scored against Algeria were not present.
That team is Etoo's team, Song is nothing but Etoo's stooge. I would really want to hear what plans Etoo and Song have for the team not to be obliterated by the Samba boys. This time we cannot rely on luck.
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

chopachop wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 5:21 pm
The Goddess wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 5:07 pm
chopachop wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:12 pm
The Goddess wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:15 pm
chopachop wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:57 pm
Undertaker wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:44 pm
bamenda boy wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:40 pm Cameroon can't string three consecutive passes together.
Didn't Etoo say Cameroon is good enough to win the World cup? I got tickets for Cameroon vs. Brazil on Dec 2nd. I may be a witness to a live massacre!
He was probably under the influence of something, just like the ladies team the men's team has really regressed.
None of the present players will make the 2002 team.
It will be overachievement if they don't concede 5 goals against Brazil. The soccer IQ of the players is really low
Poor decision maker, no awareness, poor reading of the game, they can't even run.
Kids need to learn the game in the classroom like a normal subject. Athleticism alone isn't enough on the world stage.
What happened to Toko Ekambi, Choupo and Anguissa and a few other regulars ? Is their place assured they don't need to
train with the team, Need to beg Matip to come back to the team
Cameroon doesnt have extremely talented players right now but with the right coaching, they might pull a surprise. I doubt Songs ability as a coach immensely.
Positives from the game; Mbeumo and Ntcham
Toko Ekambi, Choupo, Anguissa, Ngadgeu and a few other regulars didn't take part, I don't think they are all injured
why are they not playing when there are no matches to enchance team chemistry before the WC. They are just not serious
I don't think they will be that lucky like they were against Algeria. It is not a matter of having talented players it is a matter of being well coached and playing cohesively as a team. I don't just see it with this team. Andre Onana the goalkeeper was the best passer for Sissy cats and that says alot. Where is Etoo after blowing so much hot air before the WC, It will be an achievement if these bunch of useless players, probably the worst in Cameroon history concede less than 5 goals against the Samba boys, I am already having nightmares.
You havent been following the news. Toko pulled out at the last minute due to injuries. Choupo recovering from injury, Anguissa and Ngandeu left out, Kongossa says due to bad behavior but Song says he wanted to try and see other players.

It is definitely a matter of talent and coaching. If theres no talent, even the best coach cant create magic. Song is extremely limited in his technical know-how. I do not know what magic he´ll pull out in Qatar. With that said, the lions didnt play that poorly. The reason they arent winning games is due to an extremely poor offense. No goals scored in 2 games. The 2 guys who scored against Algeria were not present.
That team is Etoo's team, Song is nothing but Etoo's stooge. I would really want to hear what plans Etoo and Song have for the team not to be obliterated by the Samba boys. This time we cannot rely on luck.
Why are you so worried about Brazil when its the last game? Let them get past Switzerland and Serbia first.
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

Serbia is a team on he rise, with lots of good players now. They are handing it to Norway away right now 2-0. Serbia are big, strong, fast, technical, and united.

This seems to be a group of death. Brazil is always Brazil, but this outfit looks to be one of their stronger sides. Switzerland is always tough, with some clever players too. Cameroon seemed one of the stronger African sides...but this is going to be a slog.

Senegal seems to have the best chance of all the African teams. I also think Ghana isn't in the worst group, but they didn't look good against Brazil. Morocco is in the group with my Croatia, Belgium, and Canada, and could pull a surprise.
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Very tough group, a win from any of the 3 games won’t be easy. Very unlikely to qualify.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

mate wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:12 pm Serbia is a team on he rise, with lots of good players now. They are handing it to Norway away right now 2-0. Serbia are big, strong, fast, technical, and united.

This seems to be a group of death. Brazil is always Brazil, but this outfit looks to be one of their stronger sides. Switzerland is always tough, with some clever players too. Cameroon seemed one of the stronger African sides...but this is going to be a slog.

Senegal seems to have the best chance of all the African teams. I also think Ghana isn't in the worst group, but they didn't look good against Brazil. Morocco is in the group with my Croatia, Belgium, and Canada, and could pull a surprise.
This is how the games will play out

Brazil 6 Cameroon 1
Cameroon 1 Serbia 4
Cameroon 0 Switzerland 3

Wha choo looking at?!
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Undertaker wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:49 pm So South Korea is playing Cameroon to prepare for Ghana? Not a good idea, Cameroonians are tall and physical! This is like fighting Goliath to prepare to fight David.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I finally understood this, after I read further down this thread.
So David is this instance means the Black Stars :lol:
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Undertaker wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:39 pm Na wha for Africa oo! How the hell did Cameroon and Ghana qualify for the World Cup? I know they have both made the QF in the past but they are both terrible! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
You guys fail to remember that Naija's preparations for the world cups (that u qualified) were worse than this
Do u want me to remind u of some results?
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar