Naija, I am back with "Good News"

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg
Naija, I am back with "Good News"

Post by Rawlings »

Dear Naija brothas,
  • I was in France & Spain (with my girlfriend) to watch the WC preparation of the black star. The performance & results were not of high quality. :mad: However, let me assure all yea "bad Belle" Yorubas, Igbos, Edo, Ijaw, Ibibio etc.....
    We are in good shape to win the cup (and put a smile on your ugly faces)
    I intentionally left out the Hausa-Fulani, because they always wish Ghana well.
Ghana 0-3 Brazil
  • The first half was terrible because the coach used the same line-up that defeated Naija (Only change was Partey out, Ayew in). The reason was double-faceted: Thanking the "Naija destroyers" and proving to Ghanaians that those players were no good. He succeeded! :D
    Naija should be ashamed. How did u let that useless team beat you? Anyway, we brought in the big boys in the 2H and Brazil could not do what they did to Tunisia.
Ghana 1-0 Nicaragua
  • The aim here was to try out some new players. Ultimate success! We now know some of our players are "village champions" (only good for beating Malawi, Naija, Lesotho & Cape Verde). The coach said only 70% of those called up will make the WC team and I agree with him.
Nov 11: Ghana-Switzerland
  • I feel sorry for Switzerland.
PS: While I was away I hear Algeria team B beat SE.

Sincerely yours
Cousin Rawlings
Last edited by Rawlings on Sat Nov 19, 2022 7:39 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Naija, I am back with News

Post by Bigpokey24 »

So now you claim Honduras no be Nicaragua una play. You are such a disgrace
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Naija, I am back with "Good News"

Post by Undertaker »

naija should be ashamed. How did u let that useless team beat you?
Midget, you didn't beat us! We tied both matches 0-0 & 1-1! You qualify via lottery! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Undertaker wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:03 pm
Midget, you didn't beat us! We tied both matches 0-0 & 1-1! You qualify via lottery! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:
We beat you on the away goals rule. It's still a beating
Anyhow, I rephrase the statement: Naija, bow your heads in shame. How did u fail to qualify against such a useless, clueless, directionless team?
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Rawlings wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:32 pm
Undertaker wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:03 pm
We beat you on the away goals rule. It's still a beating
Anyhow, I rephrase the statement: Naija, bow your heads in shame. How did u fail to qualify against such a useless, clueless, directionless team?
OK, Congratulations! You beat us. Now go win the World cup! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Undertaker wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:37 pm
OK, Congratulations! You beat us. Now go win the World cup! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Now u are talking.
we are bringing the cup to Africa.
We will transit in Abuja, on our way to Accra from Qatar, with the cup
chopachop
Egg
Egg

Post by chopachop »

Cousin Rawlings
Lol
I go die with laugh oh.
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

chopachop wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 11:51 am Cousin Rawlings
Lol
I go die with laugh oh.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

After all the sadness from CE, you deserve bragging rights. :)
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

cchinukw wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:35 pm After all the sadness from CE, you deserve bragging rights. :)
sadness from CE? what the F are you talking about? :???:
The SE have made CE a pleasant place for not just me, but a generation of Ghana men.
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

Rawlings wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:09 am Dear Naija brothas,
  • I was in France & Spain (with my girlfriend) to watch the WC preparation of the black star. The performance & results were not of high quality. :mad: However, let me assure yee all "bad Belle" Yorubas, Igbos, Edo, Ijaw, Ibibio etc.....
Ghana 0-3 Brazil
  • The first half was terrible because the coach used the same line-up that defeated Naija (Only change was Partey out, Ayew in). The reason was double-faceted: Thanking the "Naija destroyers" and proving to Ghanaians that those players were no good. He succeeded! :D
    Naija should be ashamed. How did u let that useless team beat you? Anyway, we brought in the big boys in the 2H and Brazil could not do what they did to Tunisia.
Ghana 1-0 Nicaragua
  • The aim here was to try out some new players. Ultimate success! We now know some of our players are "village champions" (only good for beating Malawi, Naija, Lesotho & Cape Verde). The coach said only 70% of those called up will make the WC team and I agree with him.

Sincerely yours
Cousin Rawlings

Hausa Fulani wish Ghana well? Lol :taunt: :taunt: :sneaky: :sneaky:
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Field Marshall Ogolo wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 2:38 am
yes, they do when it comes to football
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

Rawlings wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 9:56 pm
Field Marshall Ogolo wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 2:38 am
yes, they do when it comes to football
:D :D :D
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

• I was in France & Spain (with my girlfriend) to watch the WC preparation of the black star. The performance & results were not of high quality. :mad: However, let me assure yee all "bad Belle" Yorubas, Igbos, Edo, Ijaw, Ibibio etc.....
Ghana 0-3 Brazil
Ghana 1-0 Nicaragua

Sincerely yours
Cousin Rawlings
remember what I said .... in bold above
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Rawlings wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 2:59 am
Ghana 0-3 Brazil
Ghana 1-0 Nicaragua

Sincerely yours
Cousin Rawlings
remember what I said .... in bold above
You and tfco are funny but the kin yabbis you will get from us if Ghana don’t produce…hmmm.. ok o!
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

packerland wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 5:18 pm
You and tfco are funny but the kin yabbis you will get from us if Ghana don’t produce…hmmm.. ok o!
What if we produce the cup as I have predicted?
Will you all bow down to the Ghana Empire?
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

I am back again after watching 2 world cup matches. My Naija brothers Qatar is a really nice place (I'll give u the lowdown later)

Ghana-Portugal
  • This was a match we Woulda Coulda Shoulda won. There is something wrong with the African mentality and psyche. We celebrate and tolerate "you did well", which is damaging our game. The players were fine with 1-1 and that's why we lost. After the equalizer, Ghana went into maintenance mode instead of "Portugal is on the ropes, go get em" . Even our substitution indicated we were never going to go in for the kill
Ghana-South Korea
...still celebrating. I'll get back to you guys after I finish my champagne and caviar
...but remember the name: KUDUS!!!!!!
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

3 games & out !!!
wetin happen Ghanaman?
Ghana finished last in the group with all your mouth. See as dem do doggy style for the bleak stars in front of the whole world.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Good News you said… 😂😂😂😂😂
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

It's because of trolls like Roachlings and thiefco that I decided not to support Ghana, at least we won't have to endure some rubbish from these clowns for a while, much needed restoration of sanity.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Tobi17 wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 3:07 am It's because of trolls like Roachlings and thiefco that I decided not to support Ghana, at least we won't have to endure some rubbish from these clowns for a while, much needed restoration of sanity.
Crawlings would have no cockroach power if y’all could just ignore him. But someone always has to respond.
As for tfco, I like him.
He simply gives as good as he gets. You can’t be insulting Ghanaians and not expect blowback.
Fair game.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Rawlings wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 7:14 pm
packerland wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 5:18 pm
What if we produce the cup as I have predicted?
Will you all bow down to the Ghana Empire?
Your lofty predicshens fell short and descended lower than your President's height eh.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
kash n' karry
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kash n' karry »

Rawling... ur Ghananians chopped serious bottle at this world cup Ooo...
Your country should have just bowed to Naija and let Naija go after the draw aggregates u had with us ... ha.. ha .. !!