Zambo Anguissa

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Zambo Anguissa

Post by bamenda boy »

Where do you rank/rate him among Africa's current generation.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
chopachop
Egg
Egg
Re: Zambo Anguissa

Post by chopachop »

He, choupo, toko ekambi and a few others didn't play for Cameroon during the Intl week only to play for club immediately choupo as well . He doesn't merit any mention if he doesn't show up for his NT. Etoo needs to explain. Another humiliation awaits the kitty cat cats in Qatar.
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

chopachop wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 3:39 am He, choupo, toko ekambi and a few others didn't play for Cameroon during the Intl week only to play for club immediately choupo as well . He doesn't merit any mention if he doesn't show up for his NT. Etoo needs to explain. Another humiliation awaits the kitty cat cats in Qatar.
So you are blaming the players for being omitted by the coach?
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
chopachop
Egg
Egg

Post by chopachop »

bamenda boy wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 12:22 pm
chopachop wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 3:39 am He, choupo, toko ekambi and a few others didn't play for Cameroon during the Intl week only to play for club immediately choupo as well . He doesn't merit any mention if he doesn't show up for his NT. Etoo needs to explain. Another humiliation awaits the kitty cat cats in Qatar.
So you are blaming the players for being omitted by the coach?
They were not even on the bench in both matches. The only team that
the key players didn't join the team. Etoo really needs to explain.
Very irresponsible of those managing the team. No need going to the WC
and end up embarrassing everyone. I thought with Etoo ill preparation would be
something of the past, how mistaken I was. Very disappointed in him.
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

bamenda boy, how no?

All I have to say is that these Lions Eto'o give me no emotions. I have more doubts than hope at least. The team is all about the federation's president.
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

joplass wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 4:45 pm bamenda boy, how no?

All I have to say is that these Lions Eto'o give me no emotions. I have more doubts than hope at least. The team is all about the federation's president.
Rumors on the streets is that Zambo is tired of Eto'os shenanigans and tond him point blank.
We all know Song is Eto'os poppet.
Let's wait and see.
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

Why are you so against this guy? It´s not his fault he got a bright star and shines everywhere he goes. He didnt make the fecafoot about himself but his works speak for him.
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

The Goddess wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:28 pm

Why are you so against this guy? It´s not his fault he got a bright star and shines everywhere he goes. He didnt make the fecafoot about himself but his works speak for him.
So Eto'o can not be criticized? Song has no business coaching that team. His record as a coach from coaching Chat( CAR?), to the junior lions have all been abysmal to say the least. He does not even have the license to coach at this level. We should stop promoting mediocrity. Song has no business anywhere near that team. He does not merit it at all. Calling a spade, a spade, should not be confused with jealousy.
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

bamenda boy wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:00 pm

So Eto'o can not be criticized? Song has no business coaching that team. His record as a coach from coaching Chat( CAR?), to the junior lions have all been abysmal to say the least. He does not even have the license to coach at this level. We should stop promoting mediocrity. Song has no business anywhere near that team. He does not merit it at all. Calling a spade, a spade, should not be confused with jealousy.
You´re missing the point. Of course he can be criticized but saying he´s making the place all about him is not critic but a random statement which is neither here nor there. Constructive criticism is welcome.
chopachop
Egg
Egg

Post by chopachop »

Goddess;
Anguissa, Choupo, Ngadeu and Toko Ekambi all played for their clubs after the International break
so injury excuse given for some is nothing but a big lie. Something is going on with the IL that is
going to adversely affect their performance negatively in Qatar, or was it a plan to perform poorly in the
friendly and give their world cup opponents false confidence.
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

chopachop wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:40 am Goddess;
Anguissa, Choupo, Ngadeu and Toko Ekambi all played for their clubs after the International break
so injury excuse given for some is nothing but a big lie. Something is going on with the IL that is
going to adversely affect their performance negatively in Qatar, or was it a plan to perform poorly in the
To Song's defense, he did not say they were injured. He said he had seen enough of them and didn't need to. In other words, those guys are guaranteed a place. He wanted others to probe their worth. Even though I didn't agree with this strategy, you gotta admit, that new Ncham kid in the midfield is a gem.
Bryce Mbeaumo from Brentford also prove himself.
I still can't understand why Nkouloou and the other midfielder who plays for Turkey were called.
There is a box to box midfielder in South Africa by the name of Brice Ambina. Why don't Song give him a shot? Remove Anguissa and no one else can step in to that role.
Talking of Anguii, did you see how he shut down the Ghanaian wonder kid Kudus yesterday, and provided two assists?
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

Anguissa and Ngadeu were left out on purpose. Song wanted to see others play, whereas Toko and Choupo were injured/recovering from injury. In other words, we played with our B team against Ouzbekistan and S. Korea and didnt fare too badly. Just one player can change a game but we were missing 4. There´s still hope.
The Goddess
Egg
Egg

Post by The Goddess »

bamenda boy wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 1:23 pm
To Song's defense, he did not say they were injured. He said he had seen enough of them and didn't need to. In other words, those guys are guaranteed a place. He wanted others to probe their worth. Even though I didn't agree with this strategy, you gotta admit, that new Ncham kid in the midfield is a gem.
Bryce Mbeaumo from Brentford also prove himself.
I still can't understand why Nkouloou and the other midfielder who plays for Turkey were called.
There is a box to box midfielder in South Africa by the name of Brice Ambina. Why don't Song give him a shot? Remove Anguissa and no one else can step in to that role.
Talking of Anguii, did you see how he shut down the Ghanaian wonder kid Kudus yesterday, and provided two assists?
I think Nkoulou and Madjeck were invited for atleast 2 reasons;
1) There´re on their last legs and still dont want to go on retirement. To be able to remain in their clubs, it´s to their advantage if a have a national team call up. It was a friendly game, so no harm in calling them up.
2) Rigobert might need another expereince player on the defense. If Matip had accepted the call, he wouldnt have gone back to Nkoulou. Mandjeck will definitely NOT make the cut.

About Anguissa, he´s shining so much because the level of football today is at an all time low. He´s a good player but exceptional? I dont know.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

dude is on fire
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

I wonder...
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)