Erling Haaland - Pele and Maradona combined!

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Erling Haaland - Pele and Maradona combined!

Post by maceo4 »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 9:52 pm If all that’s being considered are finishing skills then Paul Onuachu should be right up there with Haaland; true, he hasn’t been quite as prolific this season as he was last season but the season is still very young🤔❗️

Cheers.
Huh? No find my trouble o…mschew
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

maceo4 wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:01 pm
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 9:52 pm If all that’s being considered are finishing skills then Paul Onuachu should be right up there with Haaland; true, he hasn’t been quite as prolific this season as he was last season but the season is still very young🤔❗️

Cheers.
Huh? No find my trouble o…mschew
I know. The meat wey dem cook for buka sweet pass the one wey your mama cook for house🤔🙂❗️

Cheers.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

100%Naija and co who doubted me ....now that oyibo talk am, I am sure u belive
I heard this first at a party

Goal.com: 'Osimhen better than Lewandowski, Haaland and Benzema' - Fans praise Napoli and Nigeria star.
The 23-year-old broke the hearts of Jose Mourinho and his troops after he found the winner with 10 minutes left to the final whistle

Nigeria forward Victor Osimhen has been rated above Ballon d'Or winner Karim Benzema, Erling Haaland and Robert Lewandowski after he helped Napoli beat AS Roma 1-0 in a Serie A fixture on Sunday.

The 23-year-old Super Eagle made the difference at Stadio Olimpico after he held onto Roma defender Chris Smalling before unleashing a powerful rocket past Rui Patricio. The win enabled the Partenopei to remain top of the table with 29 points from 11 matches.

Napoli under Luciano Spalletti remain the only unbeaten side in the 20-team table. Osimhen's handling of the ball before notching the winner has elicited debate on social media with a number of supporters ranking him above Haaland of

Osimhen vs Haaland
Victor Osimhen is better than Erling Haaland. - @Mo6Portfolio

Victor Osimhen is the best striker in the world. Better than Lewandowski, Haaland and Benzema. - @OmoKiikan

At this rate I will pick Osimhen ahead of Haaland. - @oladapo_hussein

Source: https://www.goal.com/en-ng/lists/osimhe ... f1bac7da3d
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar