This could have been the Green Eagles of Nigeria.

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet
This could have been the Green Eagles of Nigeria.

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

https://www.goal.com/en-us/lists/senega ... b5e3e7d625

Instead, your fans will be at home, shouting at the screens just like us. :taunt: . Naija has no valid excuse for failing to qualify for Copa Mundial.
Last edited by Field Marshall Ogolo on Fri Oct 07, 2022 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: This could have been Nigeria.

Post by jette1 »

Field Marshall Ogolo wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:32 pm Image

Instead, your fans will be at home, shouting at the screens just like us. :taunt: . Naija has no valid excuse for failing to qualify for Copa Mundial.
It's good for our rebuilding; we have been faking greatness since world cup in South Africa; we were below par in Brazil, France was even worse and worst in Russia. we didn't belong there until we get our house in order.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Nigeria with its toothless attack would have been embarrassed at the big dance. You no fit beat Ghana and you wan go World Cup. :woot: Abeg I appreciate getting to enjoy the WC without a big bottle of Pepsi Bismol close by. World Cup go sweet o! *

* It will sweet even more when I am drinking Heineken watching Ghana collect double digit goals

Wha choo looking at?!
delisyomie don
Egg
Egg

Post by delisyomie don »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 11:49 pm

Nigeria with its toothless attack would have been embarrassed at the big dance. You no fit beat Ghana and you wan go World Cup. :woot: Abeg I appreciate getting to enjoy the WC without a big bottle of Pepsi Bismol close by. World Cup go sweet o! *

* It will sweet even more when I am drinking Heineken watching Ghana collect double digit goals

YEAH1 IS BETTER NAIJA NO DEY THERE BECAUSE WE DONT WANT SAD XMAS, ANYWAY EVERYTHIN IS UPSIDE DOWN AT MOMENT IN NIGERIA AND PHYSICALLY AFFECTED OUR NATONAL TEAM.
thanks
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Do you have a picture of Kenya National team? I mean they play football over there right?

"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Field Marshall Ogolo,

Na troble you dey find so-oooo! You disappear from here long taim a-gone, only for you to com back and stat dis kain tin? Hmm, ok-ooo!
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Odas wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 6:38 pm

Field Marshall Ogolo,

Na troble you dey find so-oooo! You disappear from here long taim a-gone, only for you to com back and stat dis kain tin? Hmm, ok-ooo!
Odas my friend, someone is asking if Kenya plays football!
:rotf:
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Field Marshall Ogolo wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 4:24 am

Field Marshall Ogolo,

Odas my friend, someone is asking if Kenya plays football! :rotf:
Field Marshall Ogolo,

What do you think the answer to your question is, bro? Does Kenya play football? I am just asking to be sure, maybe those who asked if Kenya plays football doesn't know Kenya plays the game.

Please answer their question(s).
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Odas wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 9:52 pm

Field Marshall Ogolo,

Field Marshall Ogolo,

What do you think the answer to your question is, bro? Does Kenya play football? I am just asking to be sure, maybe those who asked if Kenya plays football doesn't know Kenya plays the game.

Of course not! We don't have a football team. But we have a soccer team though. I hope that answers your question. :D
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Field Marshall Ogolo wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 4:31 pm

Field Marshall Ogolo,

Field Marshall Ogolo,

Of course not! We don't have a football team. But we have a soccer team though. I hope that answers your question. :D
Chief Ogolo,

No, your answer did not deal with the issue at hand. In Africa and in many other continents, SOCCER is the same thing as FOOTBALL, unless you are saying in Kenya, 'football' is different from 'soccer.'
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Cito wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 6:16 pm Do you have a picture of Kenya National team? I mean they play football over there right?
Yes, they play do something they call "football." They throw a ball down Mt. Kenya and everybody runs after it. :biggrin:
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: This could have been the Green Eagles of Nigeria.

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Ogolo, you’re lucky I’m not an admin. I would have banned your disrespectful arss permanently from this forum. You have a nerve coming here to refer to Nigeria’s National team as the Green Eagles. Egbe piapu kwa gi isi❗️

Cheers.
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: This could have been the Green Eagles of Nigeria.

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 2:44 pm

Ogolo, you’re lucky I’m not an admin. I would have banned your disrespectful arss permanently from this forum. You have a nerve coming here to refer to Nigeria’s National team as the Green Eagles. Egbe piapu kwa gi isi❗️

Cheers.
Hey Tony, it's all good o! :taunt:
:rotf: :rotf:
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Odas wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 11:47 pm
Field Marshall Ogolo wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 4:31 pm

Field Marshall Ogolo,

Field Marshall Ogolo,

Chief Ogolo,

No, your answer did not deal with the issue at hand. In Africa and in many other continents, SOCCER is the same thing as FOOTBALL, unless you are saying in Kenya, 'football' is different from 'soccer.'
Football is the American version. NFL.
Soccer is what Kenyans play!

Injury time goal saved y'all!!!
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga