FIFA President's response to critics/west

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Toxicarrow
Egg
Egg
FIFA President's response to critics/west

Post by Toxicarrow »

Here is FIFA President Gianni Infantino Press conference. Watch the full press conference and draw on your own conclusion.

Check out Sooting's website:
https://shootingstarssc.com/
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: FIFA President's response to critics/west

Post by mcal »

,,,he has been paid well to respond to accusations flying from all, well, the righteous western countries.
But this Qatar world cup was awarded way back in 2010, they all kept quiet until this last days.
Baii
Egg
Egg

Post by Baii »

It is equally important that facts are separated from fiction.
“A fanatic is one who entrenches himself in invincible ignorance.”

― OSWALD CHAMBERS, Baffled to Fight Better
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

I'm with Infantino on this.

If you are so concerned about the plight of migrant workers, why is your own immigration policy not being changed to allow more immigration?

The hypocrisy is nauseating.
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

As everyone knows I'm very very anti West but I gotta agree somewhat. It's a terrible world cup so far :curse:
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

Comrade Machel wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 9:07 pm As everyone knows I'm very very anti West but I gotta agree somewhat. It's a terrible world cup so far :curse:
It's only been one game.
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

Mr. Piffington wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 5:14 am
Comrade Machel wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 9:07 pm As everyone knows I'm very very anti West but I gotta agree somewhat. It's a terrible world cup so far :curse:
It's only been one game.
I hear you chief but the atmosphere is just flat don't you agree
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
Donzman
Egg
Egg

Post by Donzman »

I agree with Imfantino 100%. The Western countries are filled with hypocrisy. They have backtracked on the "one love" armband.

Imagine complaining about alcohol. Can someone from the Middle East go to the US and complain they don't have access to khat?
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Infantino's classic rant was very comical but the content was on point.

However, if you watched FIFA uncovered on Netflix, you'd know that anyone halfway linked with FIFA should be the LAST person to lecture anyone on any issue dealing with morality or right vs wrong issues. FIFA should shut up. I'm in no mood right now to listen to ANY information coming from any FIFA mouth piece. This Qatar WC is just the tip of the ice berg with regards to everything wrong with FIFA.

That said, I am of the opinion that when you go to a person's home land, you should respect their way of doing things whether you like it or not. Why? You don't have to go. That is the power of choice. But once you have decided to go to Qatar to play ball, you have to work with the rules and cultures on ground and respect and appreciate the culture and various quirkinesses of your host nation.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Mr. Piffington wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 5:14 am
It's only been one game.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

green4life wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:45 pm Infantino's classic rant was very comical but the content was on point.

However, if you watched FIFA uncovered on Netflix, you'd know that anyone halfway linked with FIFA should be the LAST person to lecture anyone on any issue dealing with morality or right vs wrong issues. FIFA should shut up. I'm in no mood right now to listen to ANY information coming from any FIFA mouth piece. This Qatar WC is just the tip of the ice berg with regards to everything wrong with FIFA.

That said, I am of the opinion that when you go to a person's home land, you should respect their way of doing things whether you like it or not. Why? You don't have to go. That is the power of choice. But once you have decided to go to Qatar to play ball, you have to work with the rules and cultures on ground and respect and appreciate the culture and various quirkinesses of your host nation.
I aint watching no nonsense netflix propaganda! Its amazing how they didnt make a netflix special when they were awarding the world cup to European countries and America. As soon as a middle eastern country got it, they started making netflix special. Or they think we have forgotten all the nonsense they wrote when South Africa was awarded the hosting rights?

We know what this is about! And i dont blame them. The people I blame are the Africans, Middle Easterns, Asians and South Americans who take them seriously. If this hurts them so much, let them focus on their Euros and Concacaf, at least only angels hosts those abi?

As corrupt as FIFA may be, we all know that every country is worse, and outrageously worse!

Imagine committing the most heinous crimes in the history of the world: (i) savagery (ii) slavery (iii) colonization and (iv) nazism and being able to open your rotten, smelly mouth to lecture others about morality!

Make e pepper them well well! The world cup sweet and I am watching every single game! :roll:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Infantino is clownish.

The treatment of migrant workers and subsequent cover ups are shameful.

The preachers in the west are hypocrites.

The likes of Kane, etc are cowards.

Nobody comes out of this smelling like roses.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

green4life wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:45 pm Infantino's classic rant was very comical but the content was on point.

I get your general drift but don’t agree with your analogy.
If you go to someone’s house and you see them torturing an old woman or sexually exploiting a child, you go keep quiet?
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Damunk wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 4:44 am

If you go to someone’s house and you see them torturing an old woman or sexually exploiting a child, you go keep quiet?
When you went to USA 94 and Atlanta 96, did you raise alarm about the black men being shot at sight by police? You will watch the world cup in USA again in 2026, do you care that black men like are murdered by police? That immigrants are at the Mexican boarder treated like sh1t? That many immigrants were kept in cages under Trump and the women are being raped? The children were separated from their parents and many parents cannot find their children?

In 2026, will you speak up against Mexico for their drug lords who have murdered many people and raped women?

In Germany, the land of hitler, did you speak up in 2006? Did you speak up against their maltreatment of migrants?

Or should I mention the silence in 1998, when the colonizers from Franch who have plundered and continue to plunder francophone Africa hosted the world cup. Many francophone African countries are in deep sh1t today because France continues to steal from them. France led the murder of Thomas Sankara and have not apologized for that murder. Did you speak up?

Should I continue?

We know what this is about. The truth is these people do NOT care about humanity. Thats a fact. Most of them are the descendants of slave owners and colonizers and nazis, who continue to commit unspeakable crimes against black people, immigrants, asians and jewish people. What hurts them the most about Qatar is that they applied to host this world up and thought they will get it. When they didnt get it and Qatar did, they got so hurt about it. They opened a criminal investigation of FIFA's leadership, the same leadership that had previously awarded them their own world cups o :lol: and they went on Netflix to create a series! It is now they want to fight corruption and humanitarian issues. :rotf: :rotf:

Like I said, we know what this is about. Looking forward to the humanity police to stand up in 2026. After all black men are getting shot left right and center by police.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

The YeyeMan wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:50 am Infantino is clownish.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

The guy is a clown. He might have raised some valid points about the West but the Qatar govt are not innocent either. Infantino is not in control. Look at his handling of the beer and the arm band stuff. All last min, which tells you that someone in the Qatar govt is calling the shots.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

packerland wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:04 pm

The guy is a clown. He might have raised some valid points about the West but the Qatar govt are not innocent either. Infantino is not in control. Look at his handling of the beer and the arm band stuff. All last min, which tells you that someone in the Qatar govt is calling the shots.
Be rest assured that the 100m FIFA was to make from Budweiser has been paid in full by Qatar into FIFA's account :clap: :clap:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

North Korea Can Host The World Cup! :clap: :clap:

https://theathletic.com/3912874/2022/11 ... rth-korea/

Every country in this world has the right to bid to host the world cup! it is NOT a western tournament. :taunt:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

This is what the Japanese fans are doing, focused on respecting their host
But the West and their dutiful Africans? Doing whatever it takes to go to a person's house and disrespect the person.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

danfo driver wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:29 pm
Damunk wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 4:44 am

When you went to USA 94 and Atlanta 96, did you raise alarm about the black men being shot at sight by police? You will watch the world cup in USA again in 2026, do you care that black men like are murdered by police? That immigrants are at the Mexican boarder treated like sh1t? That many immigrants were kept in cages under Trump and the women are being raped? The children were separated from their parents and many parents cannot find their children?

In 2026, will you speak up against Mexico for their drug lords who have murdered many people and raped women?

In Germany, the land of hitler, did you speak up in 2006? Did you speak up against their maltreatment of migrants?

Or should I mention the silence in 1998, when the colonizers from Franch who have plundered and continue to plunder francophone Africa hosted the world cup. Many francophone African countries are in deep sh1t today because France continues to steal from them. France led the murder of Thomas Sankara and have not apologized for that murder. Did you speak up?

Should I continue?

We know what this is about. The truth is these people do NOT care about humanity. Thats a fact. Most of them are the descendants of slave owners and colonizers and nazis, who continue to commit unspeakable crimes against black people, immigrants, asians and jewish people. What hurts them the most about Qatar is that they applied to host this world up and thought they will get it. When they didnt get it and Qatar did, they got so hurt about it. They opened a criminal investigation of FIFA's leadership, the same leadership that had previously awarded them their own world cups o :lol: and they went on Netflix to create a series! It is now they want to fight corruption and humanitarian issues. :rotf: :rotf:

Like I said, we know what this is about. Looking forward to the humanity police to stand up in 2026. After all black men are getting shot left right and center by police.
Nothing more to add. I tire for am. Thanks bro.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

danfo driver wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:19 pm
packerland wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:04 pm

Be rest assured that the 100m FIFA was to make from Budweiser has been paid in full by Qatar into FIFA's account :clap: :clap:
I’m sure FIFA has gotten their money for him to go on a 1 hour rant.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

I'm sure he knows rhat. How are thye different from the way brown immigrants are treated in the West though?

Besides all this Western moaning is always magnified everytime the WC has been hosted coutside the Western orbit - Brazil, SA, Russia ans now Qatar.

Do you notice a pattern?
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

cchinukw wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 7:14 pm

I'm sure he knows rhat. How are thye different from the way brown immigrants are treated in the West though?

Besides all this Western moaning is always magnified everytime the WC has been hosted coutside the Western orbit - Brazil, SA, Russia ans now Qatar.

Do you notice a pattern?
The better comparison to make is how immigrant labourers in a project like this in a Western nation would be treated, and how deaths if they happened would have been dealt with.

Yeah, Western media bemoans and scare-mongers before every World Cup held outside the West - nothing surprising there. In 2026 it'll be Mexico they focus on - not Canada or the US.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Danfo take a bow,i wish this westerners just puled out and allow other play and we are enjoying the world cup