Seems Juventus May Be Relegated Again

I have never seen a club that is deeply rooted in cheating and under-handed tactics like Juve. Match-fixing, doping and now financial cheating! I know its their history and their culture to cheat and cheat and cheat. Anyone who supports this club should be ashamed! And is an enemy of football.

Re: Seems Juventus May Be Relegated Again

This is so so sad.

I am not sure Italian football fully recovered from the last scandal. Now this.

You can't blame the fans for the sins of the money men.

Cooking the boots with all of Mama’s secret recipes. Financial Fair Play may choose to make an example of them.

SMH. :???: :blink:

The ordinary fan does not deserve reliving this heartbreak over again.

This criminal syndicate has received a light punishment. Should have been relegated or dissolved.

They should go back to Conte time he is also part of the fraud.
Not sure why any reasonable club will even hire a match fixer.

Coach wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:58 am Cooking the boots with all of Mama’s secret recipes. Financial Fair Play may choose to make an example of them.
Looks like it's about to get a lot worse.

But why does a club so rich in history have to stoop so low ? Why all the mago mago ? Is it needed ?

Siddonlook11 wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 11:20 pm But why does a club so rich in history have to stoop so low ? Why all the mago mago ? Is it needed ?
Sad! isn't it?

kajifu wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 1:41 am They should go back to Conte time he is also part of the fraud.
How?

Siddonlook11 wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 11:20 pm But why does a club so rich in history have to stoop so low ? Why all the mago mago ? Is it needed ?
How do you think they built that "rich in history?" :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

cchinukw wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:48 pm
kajifu wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 1:41 am They should go back to Conte time he is also part of the fraud.
How?
Hi WuruWuru, I see you are here, in a thread about a wuruwuru team. By they way, have you seen the Lampard thread? :D
Sleaky72

Post by Sleaky72 »

The YeyeMan wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 10:19 pm
Coach wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:58 am Cooking the boots with all of Mama’s secret recipes. Financial Fair Play may choose to make an example of them.
Looks like it's about to get a lot worse.
Honestly they need to be relegated to SERIE D.
Clearly they haven’t learnt a lesson from the last slap on the wrist.

I knew something was fishy about Juventus. A club that used to sign world class players outright all of a sudden resulted in signing players with other teams who are at the end of their contract. On top of that those players were signed to huge wages that are questionable at best. They should be relegated for having Aaron Ramsey on a 350-450k a week wage. That was so dumb.

packerland wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 9:33 pm I knew something was fishy about Juventus. A club that used to sign world class players outright all of a sudden resulted in signing players with other teams who are at the end of their contract. On top of that those players were signed to huge wages that are questionable at best. They should be relegated for having Aaron Ramsey on a 350-450k a week wage. That was so dumb.
While I do not have the full facts, Ramsey was on a free, and free players get sign-on bonuses -- some, into the millions. And for some clubs, rather than pay the bonuses as a lump sum, they blend it into the weekly paycheck. Although I do not have any evidence, as I do not work for Juve, but it wont surprise me if thats their usual structure. The likes of Ronaldo and Pogba had/have significant wages and no sign-on was announced.

packerland wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 9:33 pm I knew something was fishy about Juventus. A club that used to sign world class players outright all of a sudden resulted in signing players with other teams who are at the end of their contract. On top of that those players were signed to huge wages that are questionable at best. They should be relegated for having Aaron Ramsey on a 350-450k a week wage. That was so dumb.
Post your sources. 350k for Ramsey..yeah right

Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:31 am
In fact he was on 400k a week. See my sources below since you are now Thomas Ekwe kwe. Between the Welshmen (Ramsey and Bale) were making almost close to 1 mill a week. Bale was on 600k a week at Real madrid.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... urin.html

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/282 ... 20January.

https://www.eurosport.com/football/tran ... ory.shtml

danfo driver wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:27 pm
While I do not have the full facts, Ramsey was on a free, and free players get sign-on bonuses -- some, into the millions. And for some clubs, rather than pay the bonuses as a lump sum, they blend it into the weekly paycheck. Although I do not have any evidence, as I do not work for Juve, but it wont surprise me if thats their usual structure. The likes of Ronaldo and Pogba had/have significant wages and no sign-on was announced.
Ramsey, Ronaldo, Rabiot and most recently Pogba from the top of my head were on significant wages at Juventus even though Juventus signed them from free. What we don't know if Juventus did or didn't pay them signing bonuses since they were cooking up their books.

packerland wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:37 pm
danfo driver wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:27 pm
Ramsey, Ronaldo, Rabiot and most recently Pogba from the top of my head were on significant wages at Juventus even though Juventus signed them from free. What we don't know if Juventus did or didn't pay them signing bonuses since they were cooking up their books.
Bro, there is no player in this world with a functioning brain who will move on a free without sign-on bonus. Thats the reason players run their transfers down. For instance, if Rashford runs his contract down next year (United triggered the one year already), and he re-signs for United, in June 2024, United will pay him a sign-on bonus!

packerland wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:32 pm
In fact he was on 400k a week. See my sources below since you are now Thomas Ekwe kwe. Between the Welshmen (Ramsey and Bale) were making almost close to 1 mill a week. Bale was on 600k a week at Real madrid.

my goodness your disrespect knows no bounds.. keep digging

Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:22 am
packerland wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:32 pm

my goodness your disrespect knows no bounds.. keep digging
What disrespect? Did I not post the source you were asking for. Just admit when you are wrong.