Seems Juventus May Be Relegated Again

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
User avatar
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 21309
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Seems Juventus May Be Relegated Again

Post by danfo driver »

I have never seen a club that is deeply rooted in cheating and under-handed tactics like Juve. Match-fixing, doping and now financial cheating! I know its their history and their culture to cheat and cheat and cheat. Anyone who supports this club should be ashamed! And is an enemy of football.

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
User avatar
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 36086
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 1:27 pm
Location: Displaced Naija. Don't bother
Re: Seems Juventus May Be Relegated Again

Post by cchinukw »

This is so so sad.

I am not sure Italian football fully recovered from the last scandal. Now this.

You can't blame the fans for the sins of the money men.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Summary of Buhari APC govt (2015 - current) Government of excuses, by excuses and for excuses.

VP Osinbajo - 'I want to continue with Buhari's legacy' (APC Candidate Declaration Speech)
User avatar
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 33182
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2004 3:07 pm
Re: Seems Juventus May Be Relegated Again

Post by Coach »

Cooking the boots with all of Mama’s secret recipes. Financial Fair Play may choose to make an example of them.
User avatar
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 21309
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Re: Seems Juventus May Be Relegated Again

Post by danfo driver »

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
User avatar
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 21309
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Re: Seems Juventus May Be Relegated Again

Post by danfo driver »

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
User avatar
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 36086
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 1:27 pm
Location: Displaced Naija. Don't bother
Re: Seems Juventus May Be Relegated Again

Post by cchinukw »

SMH. :???: :blink:

The ordinary fan does not deserve reliving this heartbreak over again.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Summary of Buhari APC govt (2015 - current) Government of excuses, by excuses and for excuses.

VP Osinbajo - 'I want to continue with Buhari's legacy' (APC Candidate Declaration Speech)
User avatar
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 21309
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Re: Seems Juventus May Be Relegated Again

Post by danfo driver »

This criminal syndicate has received a light punishment. Should have been relegated or dissolved.

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 40191
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Re: Seems Juventus May Be Relegated Again

Post by kajifu »

They should go back to Conte time he is also part of the fraud.
Not sure why any reasonable club will even hire a match fixer.
User avatar
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 17274
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:51 am
Re: Seems Juventus May Be Relegated Again

Post by The YeyeMan »

Coach wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:58 am Cooking the boots with all of Mama’s secret recipes. Financial Fair Play may choose to make an example of them.
Looks like it's about to get a lot worse.
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016
-
© The YeyeMan 2023
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
User avatar
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 11045
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:30 am
Location: Canada
Re: Seems Juventus May Be Relegated Again

Post by Siddonlook11 »

But why does a club so rich in history have to stoop so low ? Why all the mago mago ? Is it needed ?
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
User avatar
balo
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 48900
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:47 pm
Location: Akoko Highlands
Re: Seems Juventus May Be Relegated Again

Post by balo »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 11:20 pm But why does a club so rich in history have to stoop so low ? Why all the mago mago ? Is it needed ?
Sad! isn't it?
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
User avatar
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 36086
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 1:27 pm
Location: Displaced Naija. Don't bother
Re: Seems Juventus May Be Relegated Again

Post by cchinukw »

kajifu wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 1:41 am They should go back to Conte time he is also part of the fraud.
Not sure why any reasonable club will even hire a match fixer.
How?
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Summary of Buhari APC govt (2015 - current) Government of excuses, by excuses and for excuses.

VP Osinbajo - 'I want to continue with Buhari's legacy' (APC Candidate Declaration Speech)
User avatar
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 21309
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Re: Seems Juventus May Be Relegated Again

Post by danfo driver »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 11:20 pm But why does a club so rich in history have to stoop so low ? Why all the mago mago ? Is it needed ?
How do you think they built that "rich in history?" :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
User avatar
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 21309
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Re: Seems Juventus May Be Relegated Again

Post by danfo driver »

cchinukw wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:48 pm
kajifu wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 1:41 am They should go back to Conte time he is also part of the fraud.
Not sure why any reasonable club will even hire a match fixer.
How?
Hi WuruWuru, I see you are here, in a thread about a wuruwuru team. By they way, have you seen the Lampard thread? :D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg
Posts: 4820
Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:12 am
Re: Seems Juventus May Be Relegated Again

Post by Sleaky72 »

The YeyeMan wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 10:19 pm
Coach wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:58 am Cooking the boots with all of Mama’s secret recipes. Financial Fair Play may choose to make an example of them.
Looks like it's about to get a lot worse.
Honestly they need to be relegated to SERIE D.
Clearly they haven’t learnt a lesson from the last slap on the wrist.
User avatar
packerland
Egg
Egg
Posts: 5950
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2004 3:05 am
Location: Wisconsin
Re: Seems Juventus May Be Relegated Again

Post by packerland »

I knew something was fishy about Juventus. A club that used to sign world class players outright all of a sudden resulted in signing players with other teams who are at the end of their contract. On top of that those players were signed to huge wages that are questionable at best. They should be relegated for having Aaron Ramsey on a 350-450k a week wage. That was so dumb.
"MILF 4 Life"
User avatar
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 21309
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Re: Seems Juventus May Be Relegated Again

Post by danfo driver »

packerland wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 9:33 pm I knew something was fishy about Juventus. A club that used to sign world class players outright all of a sudden resulted in signing players with other teams who are at the end of their contract. On top of that those players were signed to huge wages that are questionable at best. They should be relegated for having Aaron Ramsey on a 350-450k a week wage. That was so dumb.
While I do not have the full facts, Ramsey was on a free, and free players get sign-on bonuses -- some, into the millions. And for some clubs, rather than pay the bonuses as a lump sum, they blend it into the weekly paycheck. Although I do not have any evidence, as I do not work for Juve, but it wont surprise me if thats their usual structure. The likes of Ronaldo and Pogba had/have significant wages and no sign-on was announced.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
User avatar
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Posts: 100939
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Location: Earth
Re: Seems Juventus May Be Relegated Again

Post by Bigpokey24 »

packerland wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 9:33 pm I knew something was fishy about Juventus. A club that used to sign world class players outright all of a sudden resulted in signing players with other teams who are at the end of their contract. On top of that those players were signed to huge wages that are questionable at best. They should be relegated for having Aaron Ramsey on a 350-450k a week wage. That was so dumb.
Post your sources. 350k for Ramsey..yeah right
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
User avatar
packerland
Egg
Egg
Posts: 5950
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2004 3:05 am
Location: Wisconsin
Re: Seems Juventus May Be Relegated Again

Post by packerland »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:31 am
packerland wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 9:33 pm I knew something was fishy about Juventus. A club that used to sign world class players outright all of a sudden resulted in signing players with other teams who are at the end of their contract. On top of that those players were signed to huge wages that are questionable at best. They should be relegated for having Aaron Ramsey on a 350-450k a week wage. That was so dumb.
Post your sources. 350k for Ramsey..yeah right
In fact he was on 400k a week. See my sources below since you are now Thomas Ekwe kwe. Between the Welshmen (Ramsey and Bale) were making almost close to 1 mill a week. Bale was on 600k a week at Real madrid.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... urin.html

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/282 ... 20January.

https://www.eurosport.com/football/tran ... ory.shtml
"MILF 4 Life"
User avatar
packerland
Egg
Egg
Posts: 5950
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2004 3:05 am
Location: Wisconsin
Re: Seems Juventus May Be Relegated Again

Post by packerland »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:27 pm
packerland wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 9:33 pm I knew something was fishy about Juventus. A club that used to sign world class players outright all of a sudden resulted in signing players with other teams who are at the end of their contract. On top of that those players were signed to huge wages that are questionable at best. They should be relegated for having Aaron Ramsey on a 350-450k a week wage. That was so dumb.
While I do not have the full facts, Ramsey was on a free, and free players get sign-on bonuses -- some, into the millions. And for some clubs, rather than pay the bonuses as a lump sum, they blend it into the weekly paycheck. Although I do not have any evidence, as I do not work for Juve, but it wont surprise me if thats their usual structure. The likes of Ronaldo and Pogba had/have significant wages and no sign-on was announced.
Ramsey, Ronaldo, Rabiot and most recently Pogba from the top of my head were on significant wages at Juventus even though Juventus signed them from free. What we don't know if Juventus did or didn't pay them signing bonuses since they were cooking up their books.
"MILF 4 Life"
User avatar
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 21309
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Re: Seems Juventus May Be Relegated Again

Post by danfo driver »

packerland wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:37 pm
danfo driver wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:27 pm
packerland wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 9:33 pm I knew something was fishy about Juventus. A club that used to sign world class players outright all of a sudden resulted in signing players with other teams who are at the end of their contract. On top of that those players were signed to huge wages that are questionable at best. They should be relegated for having Aaron Ramsey on a 350-450k a week wage. That was so dumb.
While I do not have the full facts, Ramsey was on a free, and free players get sign-on bonuses -- some, into the millions. And for some clubs, rather than pay the bonuses as a lump sum, they blend it into the weekly paycheck. Although I do not have any evidence, as I do not work for Juve, but it wont surprise me if thats their usual structure. The likes of Ronaldo and Pogba had/have significant wages and no sign-on was announced.
Ramsey, Ronaldo, Rabiot and most recently Pogba from the top of my head were on significant wages at Juventus even though Juventus signed them from free. What we don't know if Juventus did or didn't pay them signing bonuses since they were cooking up their books.
Bro, there is no player in this world with a functioning brain who will move on a free without sign-on bonus. Thats the reason players run their transfers down. For instance, if Rashford runs his contract down next year (United triggered the one year already), and he re-signs for United, in June 2024, United will pay him a sign-on bonus!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
User avatar
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Posts: 100939
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Location: Earth
Re: Seems Juventus May Be Relegated Again

Post by Bigpokey24 »

packerland wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:32 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:31 am
packerland wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 9:33 pm I knew something was fishy about Juventus. A club that used to sign world class players outright all of a sudden resulted in signing players with other teams who are at the end of their contract. On top of that those players were signed to huge wages that are questionable at best. They should be relegated for having Aaron Ramsey on a 350-450k a week wage. That was so dumb.
Post your sources. 350k for Ramsey..yeah right
In fact he was on 400k a week. See my sources below since you are now Thomas Ekwe kwe. Between the Welshmen (Ramsey and Bale) were making almost close to 1 mill a week. Bale was on 600k a week at Real madrid.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... urin.html

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/282 ... 20January.

https://www.eurosport.com/football/tran ... ory.shtml
my goodness your disrespect knows no bounds.. keep digging
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
User avatar
packerland
Egg
Egg
Posts: 5950
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2004 3:05 am
Location: Wisconsin
Re: Seems Juventus May Be Relegated Again

Post by packerland »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:22 am
packerland wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 6:32 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:31 am
packerland wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 9:33 pm I knew something was fishy about Juventus. A club that used to sign world class players outright all of a sudden resulted in signing players with other teams who are at the end of their contract. On top of that those players were signed to huge wages that are questionable at best. They should be relegated for having Aaron Ramsey on a 350-450k a week wage. That was so dumb.
Post your sources. 350k for Ramsey..yeah right
In fact he was on 400k a week. See my sources below since you are now Thomas Ekwe kwe. Between the Welshmen (Ramsey and Bale) were making almost close to 1 mill a week. Bale was on 600k a week at Real madrid.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... urin.html

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/282 ... 20January.

https://www.eurosport.com/football/tran ... ory.shtml
my goodness your disrespect knows no bounds.. keep digging
What disrespect? Did I not post the source you were asking for. Just admit when you are wrong.
"MILF 4 Life"

Post Reply