Mate, please explain the political tension between Serbs and Albanians

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Mate, please explain the political tension between Serbs and Albanians

Post by Tobi17 »

This is plainly disgusting from Serbians honestly, as a Croatian do you care to explain the reason for this hate among the Balkan regions?
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Mate, please explain the political tension between Serbs and Albanians

Post by wiseone »

Do you want a crash course on Balkans history?! That Serbia 🇷🇸 v Switzerland 🇨🇭 game had more yellow cards than any other WC match since 2010. There was also residual bad blood going back to prior games between them, and the fact that Xhaka and Shaqiri (originally from 🇦🇱 Albania) have beef with the Serbs did not help. Remember when Marko Arnautovic (Serb father) played for Austria against North Macedonia at last year’s Euros? 🇲🇰 All hell broke loose on the pitch!

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I have reported this post to the mods. i wonder why tobi chose to post this here, knowing fully well this is eagles nest. Also big shame on wise one posting the above... knowing fully well the rules of the forum. I wonder what is wrong with some of you guys. You've been on the forum for ages , but continue to act this way. However yall will be the first to scream , Nigeria is this and that...but to follow simple rules on a forum you act like this.. hypocrites
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

WHY IS THIS HERE?
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

well done mods for moving this here
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

Tobi17 wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:20 am This is plainly disgusting from Serbians honestly, as a Croatian do you care to explain the reason for this hate among the Balkan regions?
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Serbians are basically the Hausa Fulanis of the Balkans. They think its their God giving right to dominate the region. These guys are natural born assholes and i dont blame the other ethnic groups like the Croats and Slovens for wanting out afterall their regions are the wealthiest amongst them especially Slovenia. Naturally other regions such as Albania where Xhaxa and Akinkumi Amoo's White Brother Shaquiri are from wanted out and they got out like Daniel kaluya in Get out and rather than just accept it they (Serbs) still feel salty about it hence why every match between them and another Baltic team/Baltic players turns into WW3.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

bret- hart wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:23 am Serbians are basically the Hausa Fulanis of the Balkans. They think its their God giving right to dominate the region. These guys are natural born assholes and i dont blame the other ethnic groups like the Croats and Slovens for wanting out afterall their regions are the wealthiest amongst them especially Slovenia. Naturally other regions such as Albania where Xhaxa and Akinkumi Amoo's White Brother Shaquiri are from wanted out and they got out like Daniel kaluya in Get out and rather than just accept it they (Serbs) still feel salty about it hence why every match between them and another Baltic team/Baltic players turns into WW3.

Not bad about the Balkans.

:clap:

No saints here. We did some terrible things to each other in WWII. The Serbians tried to capitalize on this and have Yugoslavia for themselves. It all blew up when communism collapsed.

Croatia won. Serbia simply got defeated. But Serbia tried to commit genocide against Bosnian Muslims and predominately Muslim Albanians. NATO stopped that and gave Kosovo to its 90% majority Albanians...Kosovo being a Serbian heartland historically.

Obviously the hate still exists.

Disclaimer: I am drawing ZERO correlation with the Balkans and anything else. Each situation is unique.
Last edited by mate on Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

To be sure: I reject the hate on all sides.

It’s the indefensible. Stupid. Toxic.

Football doesn’t need it.

I still wish the best for all teams and peoples.
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

bret- hart wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:23 am Serbians are basically the Hausa Fulanis of the Balkans. They think its their God giving right to dominate the region. These guys are natural born assholes and i dont blame the other ethnic groups like the Croats and Slovens for wanting out afterall their regions are the wealthiest amongst them especially Slovenia. Naturally other regions such as Albania where Xhaxa and Akinkumi Amoo's White Brother Shaquiri are from wanted out and they got out like Daniel kaluya in Get out and rather than just accept it they (Serbs) still feel salty about it hence why every match between them and another Baltic team/Baltic players turns into WW3.
I would also like to understand your Hausa Fulani dynamics.

Is the current president Buhari a Hausa Fulani also, and where do the Igbo fit in, are they also like Croats and Albanians wanting out of the nonsense.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

benteke wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:33 am
I would also like to understand your Hausa Fulani dynamics.

Is the current president Buhari a Hausa Fulani also, and where do the Igbo fit in, are they also like Croats and Albanians wanting out of the nonsense.
Man if i say my piece i might get banned from here. :laugh: But Yes Buhari is Fulani
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

The Yugoslavian is a big lesson to those Nigerians who want to balkanize Nigerians.
Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Man Ataye »

:clap:
mate wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 12:02 am To be sure: I reject the hate on all sides.

It’s the indefensible. Stupid. Toxic.

Football doesn’t need it.

I still wish the best for all teams and peoples.
:clap: :clap: :clap:
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....
Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Man Ataye »

azuka wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:26 am The Yugoslavian is a big lesson to those Nigerians who want to balkanize Nigerians.

Dem no ho listen.
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....